Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ (49728 Views)

Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage / Sultan of Sokoto: North Is The Worst Place To Live, Bandits Operate Freely / Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by derecho(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2018
Hmmn...I wonder what would have happened on this thread if it was a PK.
And why remove those number plates?
Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by Hoodbilonia: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2018
dis lexus don turn pure water
why not drive a gwagon
u for neva geh serious accodent reach like dat
two cars i fear d most
camry sport
with lexus
no stamina for ground

1 Like

Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by Blonchilli(m): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2018
emeijeh:
Voltron, the defender of the universe.

That's what these pictures reminds me of
Being a Voltron fan myself, how do these pictures relate with Voltron. Abi you're on codeine diet too?

1 Like

Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2018
What is fucking wrong with all the children of these religious leaders.
They are been taking up by the wave of time.
Subhanallah

1 Like

Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by jconsulting(f): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2018
They will soon come out to deny it, grin

1 Like

Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by Darammliveth(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2018
When you failed to train your child while busy with political upandan.. I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by kabillionaire(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2018
Na their way! that's how yusuf buhari got high on cocaine, tramadol and ekiti weed, the type sowore wants to export to Saudi Arabia; instead of carrying a car like amir, he went for power bike.
Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2018
flyca:
In saner climes, drugs like this are not sold in pharmacies like that. You'll need to register with your national ID card before it is dispensed to you. It is also the duty of the pharmacy to send your ID to the local police office so that they can monitor usage.
Oga there is a very vibrant black market for this stuff even in your 'saner climes' You think niggas just walk into pharmacies and order 10 bottles of codeine to get high? Haba..even naija is not that bad na. There are people who specialize in bootlegging the stuff directly from the manufacturer/importer. Watch the BBC documentary on codeine black market in Nigeria for better understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I_Lche2otU
Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by omoelerin1: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Walterhen1960:
fake story!
Why did you say so? You must be really embarrassed over the incident.
Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by omoelerin1: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2018
jconsulting:
They will soon come out to deny it, grin
If they like, they should deny it. Na their wahala. What about their son who is in pain? Can they deny him the pain?
Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by InvertedHammer: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
anigbajumo:

Ignorance is truly a disease, I can't in anyway quote you again coz u lack basic understanding of Islam...
/
Nobody does. Refute my so-termed allegations with facts. I stated some facts that you ignorant followers pretend that you don't know. Saudi, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Taliban, Boko Haram were used as examples. Point out which ones were wrong. I guess the headslamming is to destroy the brain inside the head lest you use it.

/

3 Likes

Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by akinsmyk(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
I pity those who wanna die for all this Islamic clerics and leaders. They are bunch of hypocrites, they manipulate and blackmail the command northern to their advantage with religion while they keep enjoying what they asked their followers not to. I pity the illiterate ones there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by Firebomber: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
perdollar:
na sarikin musulimi pikin o. hypocrites WL say may God judge him but if na pastor pikin na dem go judge

Dont mind them jare,

i could remember yesterday when the news about pastor adeboye son said he use to listen to fela Music, come and see how those braindead are blashing church, Christian and pastor adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by kabillionaire(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Na their way bi DAT!
that's how yusuf buhari mixed codeine, tramol, bicycle tyre solution, lizard feaces, suck away pit gas, cocaine and ekiti weed (the type sowore wants to export to Saudi Arabia) and start riding power bike anyhow in abuja.
Thank God, Nigerians are generous for contributing money in form of taxes to fly him to Germany for treatment.

1 Like

Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by Born2Breed(f): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
Kayus4real:
Amir was driving at a very high speed of over 200km/hr around 12noon within Sokoto Airport Road, in an area called Bado, when the accident happened. With him in the car were Khalifa Maccido, son of Aliyu Macciddo, and a girl he allegedly imported from Kaduna to have fun with. Witnesses at the scene of the crash said Amir had been drunk while driving, and that a bottle of Benelyn Codeine syrup was found in the car.

The eldest son of Usman Sa’ad Abubakar, the Sultan of Sokoto, popularly called Amir, has been involved in an accident.

Amir, whose name means “leader” and was named after Sheik Usman Fodio, was driving at a very high speed of over 200km/hr around 12noon within Sokoto Airport Road, in an area called Bado, when the accident happened.

With him in the car were Khalifa Maccido, son of Aliyu Macciddo, and a girl he allegedly imported from Kaduna to have fun with.

Amir, believed to have been dismissed from a UK school due to his drunkenness, was seen earlier on Sunday leaving a guesthouse with the girl and his friend Khalifa. He was taken to the Usman Danfodio Teaching Hospital, where he has been unconscious.
Witnesses at the scene of the crash said Amir had been drunk while driving, and that a bottle of Benelyn Codeine syrup was found in the car.

While he was being taken to the hospital, officials of the Sultanate Council were seen removing the Sultanate council plate number from the car so as not to expose the Sultanate Council.

SaharaReporters contacted Faruku Ladan Ddaji, Secretary of the Sultanate, but he said he couldn’t confirm as he was out of town.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/09/breaking-sultan-sokoto’s-son-serious-car-cash-after-‘getting-high-codeine’

Tomorrow this one will become the sultan, and people will rely on him before they start their religious festival and fasting. The politicians will also go to him for advice.
A drug addict drunkard!!

SMH!!!!

1 Like

Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by eodavids(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Please OP, tell us about Khalifa Maccido and the "imported girl from Kaduna".

Hope they are alive and safe. You shouldn't omit reporting their state.
They also are humans, jus like Amir.

1 Like

Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by Shortyy(f): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
nanakgh:
Sultan's son? That's high society.

Is that pun?

1 Like

Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by dochenaj: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Stupid news reporting. Firstly, a bottle of Benylin syrup containing codeine was found in his car, does not prove he took it. Secondly, nothing was said about the two other passengers, did they disappear, were they hurt? Just nothing, and you call yourself a reporter.

1 Like

Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by paix(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
No mention was made about the girl he imported from Kaduna, whether she's dead or alive.
Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by Hmajeed(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nbote:
Codeine diet is now a culture to most of dem while their elders and leaders kip chasing shadows in their ban on alcohol..

Eng M A Tafida comments on this :

I am an eye witness to this accident, and part of the rescue operation, It's true that he was on high speed,the car somersaulted throwing the driver in to roadside drainage while it crash landed on the other two,a boy and a girl(Sokoto indigene not Kaduna)
Already the car wasn't carrying any plate number, likewise there wasn't codeine nor any syrup found in the car,as it was my friend that conveyed them to Hospital.

الله أعلم !
Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by oshionelecky: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
akinsmyk:
I pity those who wanna die for all this Islamic clerics and leaders. They are bunch of hypocrites, they manipulate and blackmail the command northern to their advantage with religion while they keep enjoying what they asked their followers not to. I pity the illiterate ones there

What about does Christians dt also want to die for their pastors? It's both ways.

2 Likes

Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by nanakgh(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:

Is that pun?

You smart.
Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by CioAngels(f): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
If he were to be a child of single parent the rich will be fast to say they are not well brought up. Imagine this, a child of high and mighty, what a shame. Who is to be blamed for this shameful public disgrace, father or mother?

1 Like

Re: Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ by chikago1: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Such lifestyle is common among children of the Elites in Northern Nigeria. I wish him quick recovery.
Quick wetin? His recovery should be as slow as possible. I don't pity all those rich pikins who act all high and mighty, especially when they are the cause of their own misfortune.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerade Uncovers His Face To Beg A Man Money(photos) / COVID-19: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Ondo, Donates Fumigation Vehicles (Photos) / Nsibidi: The Original Nigerian Writing Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.