Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,259 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki (26139 Views)

Kwara Must Change Call For Immediate Arrest Of Bukola Saraki / Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by higherpower: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Saraki is only going down in zombies dream. What will soon befall APC will come like a dream of the night. By the time Oyedepo, TB Joshua and Co start supporting him, Yoruba Christians vote will no longer be in favour of the midget.
OUR LIVES COME FIRST. NEVER WILL APC RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN.

May your life come first just like the lives of Offa robbery victims. Shame on you infidel. Shame on you blood sucking fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by omooba969(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2018
stuffs4me:
Buhari is Mr. Killer herdsmen transfer.

Buhari is Mr. Death.

Tinubu is a saint even though he stole over N100billion in 2018 from Lagos state using Alpha Beta company.

You should take this case to EFCC not Nairaland.

Yours is a case of misplaced priority... the Nigerian way. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by ruggedtimi(m): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2018
Awol1:
What I don't understand is why the APC, and its elements, is trying so hard to demarket Saraki out of 12 PDP aspirants.

Is there something they know that we don't?
guy forget politicis..saraki is a thief same goes to atiku and others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by higherpower: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2018
Adaowerri111:
APC are Terrified By Mr Saraki's Ambition, Saraki has done nothing compared to Rochas Okorocha and El rufai

Nigerians are terrified by Mr Saraki's ambition not APC. Non of those you mentioned staged a bank robbery to spill blood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by callthefred: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2018
mrrights:
Saraki is Mr. Poverty transfer, Kwara Must Change fires back at Toyin Saraki
https://mrrightsng..com/2018/09/saraki-is-mr-poverty-transfer-kwara.html

The takeover of tax collection within the area designated for local government by Saraki’s administration without any pro masses consideration finally crippled the Kwara local administration in such a way that a whole local government cannot implement any project as small as N500,000.

If this is true then we need serious uprising against these clowns. Even in Osun after 8 years or Aregberascal no local government is able to execute N100,000 worth of projects. Truly political gangs parading as parties are the bane of out problems.
Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by Ay4christ2010(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2018
Awol1:
What I don't understand is why the APC, and its elements, is trying so hard to demarket Saraki out of 12 PDP aspirants.

Is there something they know that we don't?

So everybody that make a statement against saraki is an element of Apc......bro pls get sense.
Must everybody be as daft as some of you that love to embrace looters and thieves. Everybody are saying saraki is a corrupt man in which its so glare to the extent that even a small child is feeling the negative impact of Saraki's govt in Ilorin

Instead of you to get yourself brain and wake up from your slumber to join the campaign for change, you there calling everybody that speak against Saraki as an element of APC.

And some of you that know the truth will try to defend yourself by saying all of them are corrupt. I did not disrupt that they are not corrupt but the level of corruption of Saraki is too much that if he's given an opportunity to be a president he will come out after looting the country's assets and say *Nigeria is a poor country, Saraki is richer than Nigeria before he became a president*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by Maket: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2018
Gradually he us going to be disgrace out of politics.
He will soon remember his father's words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by Homguy(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Saraki is only going down in zombies dream. What will soon befall APC will come like a dream of the night. By the time Oyedepo, TB Joshua and Co start supporting him, Yoruba Christians vote will no longer be in favour of the midget.
I am apolitical, but you want an animal like Sarai there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by gotnel: 8:40am On Sep 10, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Your so called support for Saraki is not really a product of your love for him. More over, I don't think you have been to Kwara State or lives in Kwara State.
If you have any direct contact with day to day administration of Kwara State, you will not be blindly supporting someone who makes a sitting governor as powerless as a ward councillor.
It's a matter of do or die that Kwarans must liberate themselves from the hood of Saraki this time around

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by Seetto: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2018
aragofnchuks:
SARAKI 2019

Sai baba, buhari stand better chance, you know that, power of incumbency, his undisputed popularity and love among his people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by MrJanuzaj: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Once Saraki emerges, We will vote him enmass n send the dullardic archaic fossil to his dirty house in daura
Yes same way you voted the Clueless buffon from Otueke. Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by ashjay001(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2018
ybalogs:
He knows this..

Nope, he doesn't know. He knows no shame. He's still expecting n planning a miracle undecided
Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Yes same way you voted the Clueless buffon from Otueke. Keep deceiving yourself.

The greatest mistakes the zombies are still making is fooling themselves Into thinking that the next election is Northerner vs Southerner grin
Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2018
adelani639:
What I don't understand is why the APC, and its elements, is trying so hard to demarket Saraki out of 12 PDP aspirants. Is there something they know that we don't?o

They know that sarrki will beat buhari blue black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by olasco2035: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2018
Kingosytex:

must u insult igbos in ur attempt to make a point?
they deserve more than that
Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by senatordave1(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

How will that happen when hes not sure of kwara? People that are from kwara or staying there have talked of the true situation of things,saraki is a goner.you that has never set foot there is arguing just to spite buhari.where is tuniski? Hes never here to support saraki but will invade my threads to rant.such a hypocritical fellow...

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by senatordave1(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

How will that happen when hes not sure of kwara? People that are from kwara or staying there have talked of the true situation of things,saraki is a goner.you that has never set foot there is arguing just to spite buhari.where is tuniski? Hes never here to support saraki but will invade my threads to rant.such a hypocritical fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by olasco2035: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The greatest mistakes the zombies are still making is fooling themselves Into thinking that the next election is Northerner vs Southerner grin
the most stupid ipobians are the one's thinking that as for now there is a northerner that can defeat buhari

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by tuniski: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

How will that happen when hes not sure of kwara? People that are from kwara or staying there have talked of the true situation of things,saraki is a goner.you that has never set foot there is arguing just to spite buhari.where is tuniski? Hes never here to support saraki but will invade my threads to rant.such a hypocritical fellow.

You are localized I am not. Why should I be focused on saraki?
Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by mrrights: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by dasean1(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2018
3RNEST:
Things are just too hard now in Nigeria...imagine this morning one guy in my area was begging me to buy his cat but I told him that I don't need a Cat that I don't even have Rat in my house, he said he will bring Rat in the evening.

ROFTL. you funny af man
Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by awoofawoo: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2018
ruggedtimi:
guy forget politicis..saraki is a thief same goes to atiku and others.

Even PMB and everyone around him are thieves...... In fact all Nigeria politicians are thieves regardless of party affiliation.

Left to me I will just line everyone of them up at a firing range and give them the Rawlings treatment!

Bunches of senseless rogues sad

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by Dinho20(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2018
LyfeJennings:
Saraki messed up. He should have read the writing on the wall He shouldn't have gone against Buhari Dt guys political career has ended
SAYS WHO?
Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by Ugosample(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
gotnel:

Your so called support for Saraki is not really a product of your love for him. More over, I don't think you have been to Kwara State or lives in Kwara State.
If you have any direct contact with day to day administration of Kwara State, you will not be blindly supporting someone who makes a sitting governor as powerless as a ward councillor.
It's a matter of do or die that Kwarans must liberate themselves from the hood of Saraki this time around

the same way Lagos must be freed from the grip of Tinubu.

Lagos is back deep in his pocket, and that grip needs to be broken for Lagos to be free.
Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by deomelo: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
deomelo:
Saraki and his wife are smart crooks and they've been for so many years, the crooked woman just spewed lies and rubbish just to dodge the accusation.

The rubbish about cash transfer sounds more like a figment of her crooked and corrupt imagination, a made up nonsense by a smart crook.

Whatever nonsense she spewed didn't exist in Kwara state under her greedy, money-grubbing and corrupt husband. Cash transfer started in 2016 under PMB's cash transfer program for the poor. There are zero records of such rubbish under her husband as the governor of Kwara state and I just wonder why she didn't present documented facts and 1 single beneficiary.

She really should tell us how she and her husband landed in Panama papers with multi-million dollar assets all over the world and what happened to the funds from all the businesses and banks she destroyed with her husband.

My response to her fabricated rubbish yesterday.

That rubbish was made up by the crooked, lying and corrupt woman.
Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by deomelo: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ugosample:

the same way Lagos must be freed from the grip of Tinubu.

Lagos is back deep in his pocket, and that grip needs to be broken for Lagos to be free.

Your ipob village is not in his grip, but you are still a stone and backward village with useless, incompetent and unproductive village governors so what's your excuse.? Shebi your villages collects taxes and allocations too?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Lmao.
U mean Saraki is a goner as regards ur online job description? gringrin

Like I tell u BMC members, Of Saraki emerges, He's winning SE n SS cleanly n he will take NC n at least 50% of SW.

That's game over for the zombies..

Meanwhile more governors are coming,courtesy of Tiffnubu n Oshi omo ole...grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
deomelo:

My response to her fabricated rubbish yesterday.

That rubbish was made up by the crooked, lying and corrupt woman.
Afonja bmc dis one ur replying ur self grin??
Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
olasco2035:

the most stupid ipobians are the one's thinking that as for now there is a northerner that can defeat buhari

Nah, The IPOB n other IGBOS have SE n SS locked down for PDP. Pnce the contestant breaks even in the other 4 zones, Its game over.
Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by Ugosample(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
deomelo:

Your ipob village is not in his grip, but you are still a stone and backward village with useless, incompetent and unproductive village governors so what's your excuse.? Shebi your villages collects taxes and allocations too?

what is this one saying?

Anambra state alone is as urbanized and developed as Lagos

Just that it does not have an international airport and a sea port like Lagos
Good govs from ngige to obi to obiano has been moving the state forward gradually over the last 15 years

But you will not know that because you have not been to anambra state before
Enugu is also one of the most developed capital cities in Nigeria
Ebonyi is making some strides

carry your unexposed self on a fact finding mission to the SE

undecided
Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by mrrights: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
hum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ / Nigeria Projected Among Top 20 Economies In The World By 2050 - BBC / FG Issues Drought Alert In 6 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.