Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

6 Things You Don’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Things You Don’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do (381 Views)

Here Are Five Things You Never Knew Your Android Phone Could Do / What Phone Could I Get With 37k With A Really Good Display And Ram Management / Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do. You Need To See N0 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Don’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do by Hoodexboi(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
There are so many things you can do with your Android phone. But, in this post i will show you 6 things you don’t know your android phone could do. There are numerous useful things you can do with Android that you probably don’t even know about. From gorgeous launchers, apps, LED notifications, gesture controls, icon packs and tweaks, there are a lot of surprises packed in your android smartphone. Here are six things you don’t know your android smartphone could do.
Did you know you can tell Chrome to save time and money by reducing data usage? Most people don’t. By using this setting, you cut your data usage by 30 per cent every month. How’s that for easy savings?
 Go to

Read more @

http://www.hoodexblog.com.ng/2018/09/6-things-you-dont-know-your-android.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Track A Missing Tecno Pouvair / Water Drop Notch Screen Smartphone Revealed / Asus Zenfone 6 With A Different ‘notch’ Design Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.