Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Pls How Do I Track A Missing Tecno Pouvair - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls How Do I Track A Missing Tecno Pouvair (367 Views)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Track A Missing Tecno Pouvair by kuipid(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2018
So My Dad Phone Got Stolen When he wanted To Board A Car Around the abuja axis .
Who has ideas on how we can track the phone.
Re: Pls How Do I Track A Missing Tecno Pouvair by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2018
kuipid:
So My Dad Phone Got Stolen When he wanted To Board A Car Around the abuja axis .
Sorry . But it’s gone forever .
Re: Pls How Do I Track A Missing Tecno Pouvair by NigeriaBam: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2018
kuipid:

Visit your nearest Police division around you with Phone Pack where IMEI is written..
They will help you track it and get it back within few weeks.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Track A Missing Tecno Pouvair by MJBOLT: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2018
nigeria police that will ask you to pay 75k

NigeriaBam:
Visit your nearest Police division around you with Phone Pack where IMEI is written..
They will help you track it and get it back within few weeks.
Re: Pls How Do I Track A Missing Tecno Pouvair by Fundamentalist: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2018
Get the imei number on the pack, go to the nearest police station and be ready to part with some amount of money . it will definitely be tracked . it will be more faster if the user starts using it to make calls . I'm talking from experience , as long as the phone has information you don't want to let go

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone6 Plus / Sony Aquos R2 Compact With Two Notches, Full Specifications And Price / I Want To Buy Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.