Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

The Moment President Buhari Requested For Immediate Chat With Orji Kalu In China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment President Buhari Requested For Immediate Chat With Orji Kalu In China (1615 Views)

Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) / Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment President Buhari Requested For Immediate Chat With Orji Kalu In China by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Peter Eze, SA to the former Governor of Abia state, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu posted:

“Caught on camera delivering on Mr. President’s request that I should get my boss, his friend ( OUK) on the phone for him .”

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/455035/moment-president-buhari-requested-immediate-chat-orji-kalu-china-photo/

Re: The Moment President Buhari Requested For Immediate Chat With Orji Kalu In China by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 10, 2018
Camera caught this one pressing phone and he is masturbating on it.

Are You sure there's not an element that kills the brain cells in APC?

4 Likes

Re: The Moment President Buhari Requested For Immediate Chat With Orji Kalu In China by RZArecta2(m): 2:00am On Sep 10, 2018
It seems anytime someone joins APC, they automatically become mad cool

4 Likes

Re: The Moment President Buhari Requested For Immediate Chat With Orji Kalu In China by StillX10(m): 3:16am On Sep 10, 2018
That's his greatest achievement in life
Re: The Moment President Buhari Requested For Immediate Chat With Orji Kalu In China by highT: 4:46am On Sep 10, 2018
Orji uzo Kalu is now St. Joseph, Buhari supporters should bury their heads in the ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment President Buhari Requested For Immediate Chat With Orji Kalu In China by clarocuzioo(m): 5:04am On Sep 10, 2018
“Caught on camera delivering on Mr. President’s request that I should get my boss, his friend ( OUK) on the phone for him .”

Show me your friend and I will tell you what you are.
"kwaraption phiter" indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment President Buhari Requested For Immediate Chat With Orji Kalu In China by AmadiAba: 7:18am On Sep 10, 2018
I love OUK
Re: The Moment President Buhari Requested For Immediate Chat With Orji Kalu In China by StarFist(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2018
Lol! What an achievement! Jisike
Re: The Moment President Buhari Requested For Immediate Chat With Orji Kalu In China by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2018
RZArecta2:
It seems anytime someone joins APC, they automatically become mad cool
Its a PARTY OF THE MAD BY THE MAD AND FOR THE MAD

(1) (Reply)

It Will Be Difficult To Defeat Kwara PDP, Says APC Leader / Young Boy Predicted Buhari Winning In 2015 Also Talked About Atiku Winning 2019 / Live In Imo State Polytechnic; Umuagwo Indigenous, Protest Against New UAES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.