Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! (1846 Views)

Obama Is Not A Friend Of Nigerians / 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet / Barack Obama Is Greatest President Of Our Lifetime - Many Americans Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People!
SEPTEMBER 9, 2018 2:43 pm
The Daily Reporter

The magic is gone!
Oh how I love seeing this!

Barack Obama decided he would get back into the political game to actively campaign against President Trump (a historical first for any ex-President to attack a sitting President).

Obama probably thought he'd stir up some of that old 'Bama Magic and fill stadiums like Trump does…..except he got a rude awakening!

He only filled 750 seats!

Not only that, but it was in the blue hotbed of California!

OOPS!

Oh baby, you gotta love it!

Memo to Obummer: This is TRUMP NATION and you need to ride off into the sunset. Because we've got a massive big, beautiful, red TRUMP wave tsunami crashing to the shore very soon! Would hate for it to wash you out to sea!

Amy
@VivaLaParody
2018 rally watch:

Obama (750) vs God Emperor Trump (12k)#BlueWave � Womp Womp

4:42 PM - Sep 9, 2018
See Amy's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Alex Behzade
@ABPatriotWriter
Obama campaign rally in leftist California had a grand attendance of: 750 PEOPLE. @realDonaldTrump regularly fills massive arenas. MT got 12,000! Indiana got 11,000! West Virginia got 13,600! Obama could only get 750. Muh Blue Wave. #MAGAhttps://thinkprogress.org/obama-anaheim-rally-congressional-candidates-c25cbed28812/ …

11:11 PM - Sep 8, 2018

In California, Barack Obama headlines first 2018 campaign rally, encourages voters to 'get to work'
"The biggest threat to our democracy, I said yesterday: it's not one individual, it's not one big super PAC billionaire – it's apathy, it's indifference. It's us not doing what we're supposed to do."

thinkprogress.org
2,061 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Here's more on the story, from The Gateway Pundit:

This weekend, in an unprecedented move, former President Barack Obama went on the campaign trail to push the far-left Democrat agenda in the upcoming November elections.

But, it didn't quite turn out like he expected.

Only 750 people showed up at his event in far left California!

Former President Obama made his first campaign stop of the midterm elections in Orange County, California Saturday to stump for seven Democratic House candidates running in districts currently held by Republicans but that Hillary Clinton won in 2016.

About 750 people attended the event at Anaheim Convention Center, where Obama delivered a short speech centered on unity and the "politics of hope." And, after a story about getting kicked out of

Disneyland when he was caught smoking in the Magic Kingdom after a concert as a teenager, Obama issued an impassioned critique of Trump and the state of American democracy and encouraged the crowd to back the candidates he came to support.

President Trump, on the other hand, continues to fill up collesiums around the US at his events.

If the Democrats best ticket (Obama) can only draw 750 in far-left California, the idea of a blue wave may be more like a pipe dream!

https://americafirstpatriots.com/obama-toast-rally-draws-750-people/

3 Likes

Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by budaatum: 12:02am On Sep 10, 2018
The 2018 United States elections will be held mostly on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. These midterm elections will take place in the middle of Republican President Donald Trump's first term. All 435 seats in the United States House of Representatives and 35 of the 100 seats in the United States Senate will be contested.

The proof of this pudding is on Tuesday, November 6, 2018 when it would be fully cooked and we're eating it. E soon come!

2 Likes

Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12am On Sep 10, 2018
budaatum:

The 2018 United States elections will be held mostly on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. These midterm elections will take place in the middle of Republican President Donald Trump's first term. All 435 seats in the United States House of Representatives and 35 of the 100 seats in the United States Senate will be contested.

The proof of this pudding is on Tuesday, November 6, 2018 when it would be fully cooked and we're eating it. E soon come!

Get ready for six and a half more years of Donald Trump being your President, if you are a citizen and not an enemy of State. cool

6 Likes

Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by budaatum: 12:45am On Sep 10, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Get ready for six and a half more years of Donald Trump being your President, if you are a citizen and not an enemy of State. cool
It's not my State so please have him. His comedy value is worth him being President. Though I would love to be in a position to laugh at your error if he only gets to serve one term.

Meanwhile, let's wait for the pudding in November. I am hoping for Republican loses, just so you know.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:19am On Sep 11, 2018
budaatum:

It's not my State so please have him. His comedy value is worth him being President. Though I would love to be in a position to laugh at your error if he only gets to serve one term.

Meanwhile, let's wait for the pudding in November. I am hoping for Republican loses, just so you know.

What 'State' do you come from? undecided
Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by budaatum: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

What 'State' do you come from? undecided
Osun State. The state which that clown Aregbe has messed up big time.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
budaatum:

Osun State. The state which that clown Aregbe has messed up big time.

You better pray for the likes of Trump to rule your State. cool

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by budaatum: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

You better pray for the likes of Trump to rule your State. cool
No thank you. If Trump were governor of my state, with the lack of checks to curtail him, I would be eventually begging Aregbe to return! A Trump would be passing anti-muslim laws in a state that's predominantly Muslim populated and everywhere would likely be called Trumpy!

I'd like a more honest and morally upright person than that thank you.

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
budaatum:

No thank you. If Trump were governor of my state, with the lack of checks to curtail him, I would be eventually begging Aregbe to return! A Trump would be passing anti-muslim laws in a state that's predominantly Muslim populated and everywhere would likely be called Trumpy!

Then continue voting your Muslim brothers into power, if that makes the populace feel better. cool

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
budaatum:

how is osun predominantly Muslim
Even the north is not predominantly Muslim
Do you know what predominant means
Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by budaatum: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
how is osun predominantly Muslim
Even the north is not predominantly Muslim
Do you know what predominant means
Aren't there more Muslims in Osun state than people of any other religion?
Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
budaatum:

says who
Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by budaatum: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
says who
I just said!
Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by Omololu001: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
budaatum:

where is your source?
Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by budaatum: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Omololu001:
where is your source?
Don't have one. Its a personal observation. And I've found nothing to dispute it.
Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by Omololu001: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
budaatum:

Don't have one. Its a personal observation. And I've found nothing to dispute it.
well from my personal observation when i visited some places in osun,Christians are the majority.
Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by budaatum: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Omololu001:
well from my personal observation when i visited some places in osun, Christians are the majority.
I'm certain Christians are the majority in some places. I however observed majority Muslim in many places I've been to in Osun State.

Take schools. The increase in the number of Muslim students has necessitated the need to desecularise Christian schools. Though this could be due to the increase in Muslims deciding to go to school, and not an increase of Muslims in the society.

Also, many traditionalists adopt Islam as opposed to Christianity.

Anecdotal, I admit, but that's my observation.
Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by Walamu(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
Sexual Abuse of Power in the Black Church: Sexual Misconduct in the African American Churches

by PhD Donald H. Matthews

This book deals specifically with the topic of the sexual abuse of power in black churches. This problem has been estimated to be three times as prevalent in the black churches, yet scant attention has been brought to bear on this subject

Aretha Franklin Death is uncovering Pedophilia in Black Churches
Witch Patrol
Published on Sep 1, 2018
Touching on the shift of Civil Rights supposed leaders - reaction to Aretha Franklin's last recorded video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK1-ayuDibc

Black church and pedophilia
larmovement
Published on Nov 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

MLK Jr.'s DAUGHTER & BLACK CHURCH SUPPORTED EDDIE LONG'S PEDOPHILIA
Phinheas The Zealot
Published on Jan 18, 2017
Bernice King, just as most black people, especially black women, promote, condone, and facilitate wickedness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppvEaddkqXQ

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by Omololu001: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2018
budaatum:

I'm certain Christians are the majority in some places. I however observed majority Muslim in many places I've been to in Osun State.

Take schools. The increase in the number of Muslim students has necessitated the need to desecularise Christian schools. Though this could be due to the increase in Muslims deciding to go to school, and not an increase of Muslims in the society.

Also, many traditionalists adopt Islam as opposed to Christianity.

Anecdotal, I admit, but that's my observation.
okay bro

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
budaatum:

I just said!
and?
I don't see shiht happening
Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by LordReed(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
As usual the hypocrite comes with his disingenuous and dishonest fake news. The event was invite only in a fucking ballroom! LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
LordReed:
As usual the hypocrite comes with his disingenuous and dishonest fake news. The event was invite only in a fucking ballroom! LMFAO!
Olaadegbu is a big time charlatan who worship at the altar of a well known and documented racist.
Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by LordReed(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Olaadegbu is a big time charlatan who worship at the altar of a well known and documented racist.

Must be.
Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
LordReed:

Must be.
The funny thing is he professed to be a Xtian but he would tolerate a serial adulterer and a liar.

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by LordReed(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The funny thing is he professed to be a Xtian but he would tolerate a serial adulterer and a liar.

That's why I call him a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
LordReed:

Of course you are right. Obama was in office for 8 years no single indictment not to talk of pleading guilty or being found guilty unlike the swamp master masquerading as something else. I remember when Obama was running against McCain in 2008 and republikkkans were digging for dirt against Obama and they couldn't find one. Obama married his first love Michelle unlike the serial cheater Trump who cheated on all his three wives. The last one when Melania was nursing a five month old baby and he was paying a high priced who're . Christianity that is not but leave it to Mr Charlatan Olaadegbu to come on Nairaland to spout his useless garbage as usual
Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
LordReed:

He better get used to the ballroom since he knows that he can no longer fill a stadium. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Abbeybailey:

Who do you Muslims consider not to be charlatans? undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
LordReed:

You atheists obviously don't know the meaning of the word 'hypocrite' otherwise you will know that you are describing yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Abbeybailey:

Of course you are right. Obama was in office for 8 years no single indictment not to talk of pleading guilty or being found guilty unlike the swamp master masquerading as something else. I remember when Obama was running against McCain in 2008 and republikkkans were digging for dirt against Obama and they couldn't find one. Obama married his first love Michelle unlike the serial cheater Trump who cheated on all his three wives. The last one when Melania was nursing a five month old baby and he was paying a high priced who're . Christianity that is not but leave it to Mr Charlatan Olaadegbu to come on Nairaland to spout his useless garbage as usual

Obama's is soon to be stripped of his presidency when they discover what he's been up to. cool

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by LordReed(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

He better get used to the ballroom since he knows that he can no longer fill a stadium. cheesy

So you agree your news is fake?
Re: Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! by LordReed(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

You atheists obviously don't know the meaning of the word 'hypocrite' otherwise you will know that you are describing yourselves.

Nope it very adequately describes you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 500 Years Old Frozen Body Of An Incan Girl / Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia / Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.