Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet (1999 Views)

White House Releases Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine / Obama Is Toast, Rally Only Draws 750 People! / Barack Obama Is Greatest President Of Our Lifetime - Many Americans Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2020
Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet: 11 Second Video Has 'More Viewers Than Any CNN Show'
By Lawrence Richard - May 14, 2020

A new meme featuring President Trump and Obama has crossed more than a million views in under 24 hours and it is easy to see why.

The 11-second video features two men participating in a 1-on-1 slap contest to see how they could withstand one blow from the other person.

Up first, a smaller man visually edited with Obama’s face delivering a slap across the face of the other man, a much larger individual visually edited to look like Trump.

The word “Russiagate” is shown on screen as the Obama-depiction slaps Trump.

The hit does not even flinch him.

And, now it’s Trump’s turn.

The Trump-depiction then returns the slap while the words “Obamagate” flash on the screen.

The slap devastates the smaller man.

Conservative Benny Johnson uploaded the video, captioning it: “This is the most accurate and informative video on the Internet right now.”

Check it out:

“This meme has more viewers than any CNN show,” Johnson added in a subsequent tweet. “Think about that. This meme reached more people than all the writers, cameramen and leftist anchors at CNN combined.”

“The Left Can’t Meme. The Right Can,” he added. “That will make all the difference.”

https://www.sarahpalin.com/2020/05/14/meme-trump-punching-obama-breaking-internet-11-second-video-viewers-cnn-show/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2020
Trump Meme

Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2020

Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by neonly: 8:23pm On May 15, 2020
Very funny sha but I don't blame them they have power always and food and d weather is also friendly
On like here heat wan kill me no power(nepa) Gen don work for so long na heat fan dey blow
In fact to survive in Nigeria na miracle

2 Likes

Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by Ekemeze: 8:44pm On May 15, 2020
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by slivertongue: 8:44pm On May 15, 2020
gates of contention
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by FEGNO: 9:11pm On May 15, 2020
Just because Obama is a black man there is nothing the red neck white supremacists will not do to obliterate his records. This is a man that met a runaway recession and unemployment at 11 % and left office with it at 5%. In all of Trumps chest beating, the lowest rate of unemployment in the last 3 years was 4.7%. But from the way the narrative is going one would thing Obama did nothing yet Trump's Government is a beneficiary of Obama's wonderful handling of the U.S economy. Today, since the covid 19 pandemic unemployment has hit 30% according to most analysts. Rather than get down to work Trump remains obsessed with Obama. Aside the fact that Obama is black, Trump will never be Obama's equal. Not so long as intelligence is concerned. Not so long as carriage is concerned. Obama unified the country. Trump has divided it so badly along racial lines. I don't even want to go down the path of corruption which for the first time in over 70 years has become a worry in American politics the way Trump is channeling money to his family and cronies. America under Trump is almost a 3rd world country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by FlordFlorez(m): 9:23pm On May 15, 2020
Trump vs obamagate
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by udemzyudex(m): 9:49pm On May 15, 2020
Ekemeze:
From what I HAVE seen so far. Trump literally control facebook and twitter. He's got a lot of follow. The democrats are always subdued. But the Dems control reddit. u dare not mention Trump there. You'd see ur self in hell. Lol. Crazy Americans!

Not true, the Democrats controls Twitter.

Whenever trump is trending, just check out the number of tweets, then you will understand,I don't know about Facebook but when it comes to twitter, give it to Democrats.

1 Like

Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2020
neonly:

Very funny sha but I don't blame them they have power always and food and d weather is also friendly
On like here heat wan kill me no power(nepa) Gen don work for so long na heat fan dey blow
In fact to survive in Nigeria na miracle

I think you came to the wrong thread, try the politics section. cool
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by neonly: 10:57am On May 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I think you came to the wrong thread, try the politics section. cool

Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2020
Ekemeze:

From what I HAVE seen so far. Trump literally control facebook and twitter. He's got a lot of follow. The democrats are always subdued. But the Dems control reddit. u dare not mention Trump there. You'd see ur self in hell. Lol. Crazy Americans!

Who do you think controls nairaland? undecided
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2020
slivertongue:

gates of contention

Where is the gate of contention? undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:36pm On May 23, 2020
neonly:

What's funny?
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by Abbeybailey(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2020
FEGNO:
Just because Obama is a black man there is nothing the red neck white supremacists will not do to obliterate his records. This is a man that met a runaway recession and unemployment at 11 % and left office with it at 5%. In all of Trumps chest beating, the lowest rate of unemployment in the last 3 years was 4.7%. But from the way the narrative is going one would thing Obama did nothing yet Trump's Government is a beneficiary of Obama's wonderful handling of the U.S economy. Today, since the covid 19 pandemic unemployment has hit 30% according to most analysts. Rather than get down to work Trump remains obsessed with Obama. Aside the fact that Obama is black, Trump will never be Obama's equal. Not so long as intelligence is concerned. Not so long as carriage is concerned. Obama unified the country. Trump has divided it so badly along racial lines. I don't even want to go down the path of corruption which for the first time in over 70 years has become a worry in American politics the way Trump is channeling money to his family and cronies. America under Trump is almost a 3rd world country.
God bless you for that my man. Keep teaching these Orange Pig a@s lickers the way things are in real America.
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by austine4real(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2020
This is the least of our problems here in Nigeria

Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2020
Abbeybailey:

God bless you for that my man. Keep teaching these Orange Pig a@s lickers the way things are in real America.

Do you agree with Joe Biden that African Americans who don't vote for him 'ain't black?' undecided
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2020
Michael Moore Torches Biden, 'He Lacks Necessary Enthusiasm To Beat Trump'

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/michael-moore-torches-biden-he-lacks-necessary-enthusiasm-to-beat-trump/
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
Abbeybailey:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11658177_Fakenews_jpg4b10880b74d62d605df39e4b64d4cd7f

God doesn't bless fake news. cool
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abbeybailey:

The so called blessing didn't even last long before he ended it with a cuss word. Can any blessing come out of a mouth that is full of curses? undecided
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by Abbeybailey(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

The so called blessing didn't even last long before he ended it with a cuss word. Can any blessing come out of a mouth that is full of curses? undecided
Where's the curse word Fake Pastor. I will vote on Nov 3rd in Oak Park, Illinois, can you say the same thing. When it comes to America, you don't count.

1 Like

Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abbeybailey:

Where's the curse word Fake Pastor. I will vote on Nov 3rd in Oak Park, Illinois, can you say the same thing. When it comes to America, you don't count.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11690724_bouncer_jpeg67990e4fbacd77cc9d43b88d1c9cc588

I will be surprised if you've still got teeth left in that your cussing mouth. cheesy
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by Abbeybailey(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11690724_bouncer_jpeg67990e4fbacd77cc9d43b88d1c9cc588

I will be surprised if you've still got teeth left in that your cussing mouth. cheesy
Truth is bitter. Answer my question. Yours truly will vote on Nov 3rd, can you ?. That's the question.
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abbeybailey:

Truth is bitter. Answer my question. Yours truly will vote on Nov 3rd, can you ?. That's the question.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11690875_Truthvictimofmassmedia_jpg8652ab8810b6a48d20938187e7cd422d

If Russia, according to your losers, influenced the result of the 2016 Presidential election in favour of Trump, why can't I? cheesy
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by dermmy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Na nairalanders won do the voting? The way you are flooding this section with this your Trump topic sef

1 Like

Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by Abbeybailey(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11690875_Truthvictimofmassmedia_jpg8652ab8810b6a48d20938187e7cd422d

If Russia, according to your losers, influenced the result of the 2016 Presidential election in favour of Trump, why can't I? cheesy
Fake Pastor calling people losers in a country he has no stake in. Who is the name caller now. I will vote on Nov 3rd and you can't vote. Who looks like a foool then.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abbeybailey:

Fake Pastor calling people losers in a country he has no stake in. Who is the name caller now. I will vote on Nov 3rd and you can't vote. Who looks like a foool then.

See who took that word out of Trump's mouth. If I say you are a loser I am stating the fact, its not an abuse. Who lost the Presidential election in 2016? shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11691256_democratsdonaldtrumpiowalosers_jpeg1237cc8ab490b9dd08dc8d868dd3f085

What was the result of your votes (including the ghost voters) in the 2016 Presidential election? Did your vote count then? undecided
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I have seen some of the stuff you post...you are deluded...very deluded...quite sorry to see a man lose all respect for himself and his ancestors cos of what he wants to eat but really,its a thing with Nigerians especially from the east..really sorry and like my dude said earlier...in Nov...we will be voting while you will posting your usual rubbish
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
milehigh06:

I have seen some of the stuff you post...you are deluded...very deluded...quite sorry to see a man lose all respect for himself and his ancestors cos of what he wants to eat but really,its a thing with Nigerians especially from the east..really sorry and like my dude said earlier...in Nov...we will be voting while you will posting your usual rubbish

Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
FEGNO:
God bless u for this write up.

It's good to know we still have intelligent people on this forum who can tell the truth without bringing religion to play.
Re: 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Weedsmoker:

God bless u for this write up.

It's good to know we still have intelligent people on this forum who can tell the truth without bringing religion to play.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11698180_blasphemyofman_jpeg3f681fb536930984e89dbbc964b75e59

It's not everyone that is entitled to say "God bless u" especially not for those who cuss like hell. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taliban Captures MI17 Helicopters And Army Camp In Kandanhar / 11 Countries With Their Old Names / Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.