Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire (1396 Views)

Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women / Actor Ibrahim Yekini Itele Welcomes A Beautiful Baby Girl / Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire by iGist: 1:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Anything is a business in Nigeria as picture of a beautiful baby has being placed online for hire, they even deliver the baby nationwide.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/photo-beautiful-baby-placed-online-hire

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire by iGist: 1:02am On Sep 10, 2018
sad
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire by Redxy(m): 2:09am On Sep 10, 2018
God gave u something and u rejected it now putting it 4 hire! . Wetin we no go see 4 Naija?
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire by SexTin(f): 2:32am On Sep 10, 2018
Buhari Why angry
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire by marshalcarter: 3:39am On Sep 10, 2018
finally...I've seen it all
I'm relocating to the moon
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:24am On Sep 10, 2018
baby for hire for photoshoot or what?! what kind of deluded mother would even want to hire her child to people?!?

i think the Nigerian gov should just bring back the death penalty sharp.... there are just too many insane people in Nigeria!
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire by itspzpics(m): 4:27am On Sep 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 10, 2018
Why not give up the child to an orphanage home if you are unable to take care of her instead of involving her in this contemptible act?.
I don't see any difference between this and child trafficking.
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire by omoiyalayi(m): 4:55am On Sep 10, 2018
She was just been sarcastic

Whether good or bad sarcastic I can't say for now but I sha know say she no mean am
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 10, 2018
omoiyalayi:
She was just been sarcastic

Whether good or bad sarcastic I can't say for now but I sha know say she no mean am
Even if it is sarcasm,she took it too far.
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire by MOSICATED5(m): 6:12am On Sep 10, 2018
May hired killers not locate this beautiful baby
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire by cahrlifa(m): 6:38am On Sep 10, 2018
Why do some girls pray after sex?, pls what are they thanking God for?.
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire by flyca: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2018
Kolombz:
Why not give up the child to an orphanage home if you are unable to take care of her instead of involving her in this contemptible act?.
I don't see any difference between this and child trafficking.
MrBrownJay1:
baby for hire for photoshoot or what?! what kind of deluded mother would even want to hire her child to people?!?

i think the Nigerian gov should just bring back the death penalty sharp.... there are just too many insane people in Nigeria!

Chill....
Relaxxxxx
Breatheeeee....
Catch the joke kiss
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire by DeBrain045(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2018
result of unwanted pregnancy undecided
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Placed Online For Hire by agbekeOreke86(f): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy....cutest baby...luckiest momma!!!I caught the drift mommy...u can never give her up for a billion dollars im sure...#joyofmotherhood#!!! kiss kiss...happy more sleepless nights ma'am! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

'Davido broke my heart' Controversial Singer Maheeda Makes Shocking Revelations / Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown / Victoria Kimani Flaunts Her Cleavage As She Goes Underwear-free In New Sexy(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.