Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Can Anybody Assist Me With The Title Of The Full Version Of This Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can Anybody Assist Me With The Title Of The Full Version Of This Movie? (668 Views)

Please Who Knows The Title Of This Jet Li Movie / What's The Title Of The Best Cartoon You've Ever Watched? (Photos) / BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anybody Assist Me With The Title Of The Full Version Of This Movie? by Laitesmart(m): 1:20am On Sep 10, 2018
Please, kindly watch this Indian movie and tell me the title please
Re: Can Anybody Assist Me With The Title Of The Full Version Of This Movie? by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2018
Read what you wrote again but in a tranquil environment.
Re: Can Anybody Assist Me With The Title Of The Full Version Of This Movie? by Afobear: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2018
Laitesmart:
Please, kindly watch this Indian movie and tell me the title please
This one is mad
Re: Can Anybody Assist Me With The Title Of The Full Version Of This Movie? by Laitesmart(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
I am indeed very sorry. Try as I did, I couldn't upload the short video here.. Maybe it has something to do with my browser or Nairaland Protocol. So sorry.. It is an Indian movie by Krrish Actor, Hrithik Roshan and Another Indian actress where a lady fell off the stairs.. Roshan caught the woman but the baby fell off in the process only for the Indian actress to catch her...

So sorry I couldn't upload.. Don't know what it wrong for it not to upload
Re: Can Anybody Assist Me With The Title Of The Full Version Of This Movie? by Laitesmart(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Afobear:
This one is mad
Sire. I am not. I am sure u have your reasons to think that way. though

(1) (Reply)

Meet Big Brother Naija 2019 Housemates / Power Season 6 Theories: Who Shot Ghost? Is Ghost Dead? / Ultimate Love Recap Day 21 - Rosie Confesses To Kachi Who She Has A Crush On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.