Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos (15742 Views)

Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Drake Signs Tekno To OVO Record Label? Drake Shares Photo Of Tekno In His Studio / Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos by Toluhwanie(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2018
It is not by force to rap,nobody would hold you!!
Re: Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos by ZeeBaba17(m): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2018
Hmmmmm....Tekno to rap? Rap genre have suffered. someone who cannot string two or three consistent lines in a song now wants to rap, anyway na naija we dey where mediocrity is hailed

1 Like

Re: Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos by akdjr(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2018
I wonder how the rap song go be with him wack lyrics #Patoworldbest#Healtheword#Theonlynaijaartistweynodesinganyhow.#Grammyproduct#Wayese
Re: Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2018
ZeeBaba17:
Hmmmmm....Tekno to rap? Rap genre have suffered. someone who cannot string two or three consistent lines in a song now wants to rap, anyway na naija we dey where mediocrity is hailed

cheesy cheesy well said

Re: Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos by kingzephyr(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2018
LOVETH111334:
IGNITE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY PASSION WITH 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

Fuel your burning passion to take awesome photographs with the BEST photography training which aims at unmasking simple techniques of beautiful arts of digital photography.

Get everything you need to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography from professional instructors with years of practical working experience and portfolio. When it comes to learning about all things digital photography, look no further The ICT HUB – IKEJA OR IKOYI CENTERS!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from PHOTOGRAPHY Experts
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Are you guys into graphics design??
Re: Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos by SolexxBarry(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:

He don't need that media trash, he is already better than them.
Tekno is self made, those 2 u mentioned are media made

Tekno is a great artist sure,but u cant underestimate the power of media in entertainment
Re: Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos by mpnaija(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2018
MUSIC:Wonda Marley ft Ajebo Hustlers -ABROGATE (Prod by T9)
Get it here https://www.mpnaija.com/download/13919/
More on your number one music blog MpNaija.com
Re: Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos by enny66(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2018
Tekno and TECNO – Endorsements in the works?
https://naijmobile.com/tekno-and-tecno-endorsements-in-the-works/
Re: Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos by MeeLan: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2018
I like tekno's works cos he is one of the very few artists whose verses are close to complete, most of our most popular artists just tweak their verses with just four original lines and a track is set! big ups to olamide and Wizzooooooooo, tubaba is a diff class!

2 Likes

Re: Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos by jaxxy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
Interesting. Lol
Re: Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos by Travelconsultan: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:
As for me Tekno is better than most Nigerian artist, he is self made.. He got where he Is today through hard work.
People like wizkid, Davido and olamide, got where they are through media and online stunts.
It's only a fool that will critize Tekno for his lyrics praise olamide and Wizkid.. Because they both write garbage lyrics.
I will take u people serious when u people promote good songwriters like BRYMO, TIMI DAKOLO and others.
As for now Tekno is remains on of the top3 NIGEIRA musicians because he has been consistent.

You started out well, but obviously. Your madness never deep. Why would you mention Olamide, wizkid and davido. Those guys are hardworking dudes. Do you think, they just sit, lounge and a hit song falls on their lap?

Davido for all that is worth has no reason to work the way he does, but he still works, consistently dropping jams this year, travelling round, making money and making good music.

Now let's talk about Olamide. Do you write his songs for him? Whose lyrics and wordplay are more dope than his? See bros go and sit down

Tekno, wizkid, davido and Olamide are hardworking. None of them got lucky in music

2 Likes

Re: Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos by Seandisputed(m): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
See what rap has been reduced to in Nigeria

Bleep it.

This is one of the reasons SA keeps telling us we ain't good in rap cos the likes of tekno thinks when you have two lines rhyming at the end then you are a rapper
Re: Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos by iamnavy1: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Davido Na over hype download Download Music Mp3:- Ichaba Ft Davido – Man Must Chop

http://9jaflavourwaka..com/2018/09/download-music-mp3-ichaba-ft-davido-man.html
Re: Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos by CYMERX(f): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
My Alahaji Tekno always cooking somtnz nice, we ur FAM r all ears to hear another gud hit 4rm U
Re: Tekno To Release First Rap Song, Shares New Photos by Assassin101: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
so, which "Escravos" are you?

EGTL?

Escravos:
This one just wants to embarrass himself, his usual songs hardly have any lyrical content I wonder what his rap song would be like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management / Photos Of Girl In Oxlade Sex Tape Scandal-18+ / Yemi Alade Blames Social Media For Causing Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.