Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) (26240 Views)

Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Camera Bump / Best 5 Smartphones With 4G Support That Cost Less Than N35,000 / 5 Smartphones With Massive Battery Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by Lampert505(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
china

i only respect huawei
rest na crap
let them slip and fall
na dah time u go apprrciate samsung
you know werin be xiaomi?? If you no know,make you try buy am,am sure you'll dump your shitty tecno and infinix for it

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
.. how much can I repare Samsung edge screen.. who have an idea about how much it might cost. undecided

Its usually 60-70 % of the original cost.
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by Damseldammie(f): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2018
miracood:
.NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE JUST LIKE CHINA PHONES

dey fine 4 outside but dey no dey ever lastangry
Chinese & their products too doesn't last. Hence, say something else.
More so, there's a popular saying that says " nothing last forever "
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2018
omakay:
But why these people dey behave like this sef!!!!!!!

To just attach one small physical keyboard join the phone nai come be big wahala for dem!!!!!!

Some of us still like dem physical keyboards ooooooo!!!!!!!
buy blackberry key 2
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2018
make I go sell am on scrap be that.. I bough the phone London use 95k.. undecided
0taPiaPia:

Its usually 60-70 % of the original cost.
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by ozila(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

I wonder what Samsung was thinking when they released the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus with that same old design. I must warn that if the Galaxy S10 is going to look like the S9, then they should expect a serious drop in revenue. Chinese smartphone makers have really pushed smartphone design to the limit and are still coming up with new innovative designs. In this post I will be sharing the list of top 5 smartphones with the best designs of 2018 and it should not surprise you because they’re all coming from China !

Note: These are all official images.

Number 5: LENOVO Z5

Lenovo, the parent company of Motorola is the brain behind this masterpiece, the Lenovo Z5. Although it looked a lot like the iPhone X, it looks much better with bigger 6.2 inch screen and the notch is little bit narrower than that of the iPhone X. The Lenovo Z5 also comes in beautiful black, blue, and Aurora colors which shifts under different lighting.

Number 4: XIAOMI MI MIX 3

XIAOMI has been the pioneer of bezeless design smartphones since 2016 and is taking that unique design to a whole new level with the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. Eliminating almost every sign of bezel on the front panel, the Mi Mix 3 boast extremely thin bezels on either side of the display and towards the top. More impressively, though, is the size of the bottom chin, which is just a hair thicker than the rest of the bezels and represents a huge reduction over the Mi Mix 2 series.

NUMBER 3: HONOR MAGIC 2

Honor is a sub-brand of Huawei and this Honor Magic 2 was unveiled at IFA 2018. This phone looks just like the OPPO FIND-X and it also sports a sliding camera called “Magic Slide” that hides the camera underneath a slider to enable a full, bezel-free screen without a notch. According to Honor, the new design features a nearly 100 percent screen-to-body ratio, although it has yet to show off the Magic 2 beyond a brief onstage appearance at its IFA press conference.

Number 2: VIVO NEX

It was VIVO which made a really serious effort at eliminating the Notch. It introduced the VIVO NEX, with pop up camera that slides in and out thereby eliminating the notch by hiding the selfie camera under the screen. This phone concept really surprised almost every smartphone giant including Apple and Samsung but there’s nothing they can do. Vivo has broken the record, lol. This phone for me is the second best designed phone of 2018.

Number 1: OPPO FIND-X

The smartphone with the best design 2018 is the OPPO FIND-X with motorized selfie camera. It is the world’s first panoramic designed phone, it has impressive features such as 93.8% screen ratio, stealth 3D cameras

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/top-5-smartphones-with-the-best-designs-2018-theyre-all-chinese/

when you are doing comparison do it with phones that we Nigerians use most like tecno itel Samsung and infinix,
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 7:37am On Sep 10, 2018
Dam5reey:
Best design according to Techcapon..
lol. Okay let's see your list
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 7:37am On Sep 10, 2018
ozila:

when you are doing comparison do it with phones that we Nigerians use most like tecno itel Samsung and infinix,
OK bro

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2018
netflicks:
Something else stroke my mind when i saw the name Oppo
Struck
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by DeBrain045(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2018
I need a phone for 25K new or fairly used quote me if you have suggestions
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by uwa1(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2018
miracood:
.NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE JUST LIKE CHINA PHONES

dey fine 4 outside but dey no dey ever lastangry

Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by netflicks(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
Struck

Modified...
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by SexTin(f): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2018
Nice One
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2018
Where's my Nokia 7 plus? angry

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by neweraomo: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2018
omakay:
But why these people dey behave like this sef!!!!!!!

To just attach one small physical keyboard join the phone nai come be big wahala for dem!!!!!!

Some of us still like dem physical keyboards ooooooo!!!!!!!
go get bb priv for that ,you will enjoy it
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by fippycbk(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Funny, we have a phone that imitates the iPhone x design but the design is still better than iPhone x. We also have phones that imitated the s8 and s9 but they are still better than the said phone.
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by Fundango: 8:13am On Sep 10, 2018
nony43:
What am i seeing at number 1? Op find x, Lmao grin, Op we go help you find x

In BASKET MOUTH voice.."see X now or where you want make we go find X" grin
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by MeeLan: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2018
okpo find ×. hmmmm na wa o! oloshos Don get fone branded after them.
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by Arthurity1(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2018
These designs are just copying Samsung and IPhone
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by Meel: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2018
Lampert505:
you know werin be xiaomi?? If you no know,make you try buy am,am sure you'll dump your shitty tecno and infinix for it

Boss , abeg you foy recommend any xiaomi for me,

Preferably the one with 5000mah battery.

I don tire for infinix and tecno
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by ElRapido: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2018
The funny thing is OP hasn't touched any of the phone before but see as e dey rank them

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by educators(f): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by naturefellow(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2018
Holywizard:
How much is that of Lenovo?
first thought on my mind too cool
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by omakay(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2018
neweraomo:
go get bb priv for that ,you will enjoy it

Funny thing is that i am getting ready to move over to the blackberry lane...

I should get that priv by the end of the month....
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by naturefellow(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2018
netflicks:
Something else struck my mind when i saw the name Oppo

Modified... wink
hippopotamus?
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by Ruhamah23(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2018
Holywizard:
How much is that of Lenovo?

₦78000 sha for the 4gb 64gb RAM and Rom respectively
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by Lamzzyy(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2018
it's like OP is from Asia sha grin grin grin
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by blackmercyvelli(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2018
BLACKBERRY PRIV
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by jojothaiv(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2018
purpledove:
Ok.. Hot 4 pro is still d �

Hot 4 Pro is questionable..

No be wetin you wan chapter down be that

grin
Re: Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2018
Lol funny list

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! / How To Spot A Fake Phone (clone) Of Various Popular Brands - Deschyko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.