Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

How Journalist, Son Died In Lagos Shopping Complex Fire - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Journalist, Son Died In Lagos Shopping Complex Fire (394 Views)

How My Girlfriend Died In My House! / Okeoghene Edigba Died In Benin Hospital Collapsed After Performing 4 Surgeries / ‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Journalist, Son Died In Lagos Shopping Complex Fire by SKYTREND(m): 6:23am On Sep 10, 2018
Lagos Nigeria News 10th September, 2018: A journalist, Akinwunmi Dickson, and his son Nelson, 12, have been killed after fire gutted a shopping complex on Awolowo Way, in the Ikeja area of Lagos State.

According to Punch Newspaper, the deceased were asleep in an office in the complex when the incident happened around 5am on Sunday.

An eyewitness, Wasiu Hamsat, was quoted by Punch as saying that the 50-year-old, who published a brand magazine, Brand Campaign, and his son were choked to death by the smoke of the fire, adding that their corpses were found at the entrance of Akinwunmi’s office.

https://skytrendnews.com/2018/09/10/akinwunmi-dickson-son-died/

Re: How Journalist, Son Died In Lagos Shopping Complex Fire by segebase(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Metabolism / 8 Steps To Self Care / Training! Organic Skin Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.