Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools (18141 Views)

Wizkid Deletes His Album Release Promotional Tweet As He Mourns Loss Of Ifeanyi / Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React / Wizkid To Build Schools In Every African Country (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by jamesnick: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2018
He has not be paying his children school fees for some time
Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by naughtyendowed(m): 6:59am On Sep 10, 2018
Na highness cause am.

I am a researcher conducting a survey on international money transfer among Africans. I was wondering if you guys will be kind to fill out my survey. Will really help us understand how to serve Africa better. Thank you.

https://uchicago.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9FG6nyW23djetP7
Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by tunary(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2018
Meaning that he is guilty of the allegation from both baby mamas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by Gpac123(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2018
CyberWolf:
Obviously a hypocrite, living fake life.. That’s what we do in this country, lying to ourselves, leaders lying to we the masses and not that we don’t know they are lying, we keep swallowing their lies with hope that we will become like like USA or other developed country.. In fact the country Nigeria is a fake country. angry
Oga don't believe everything you read. Wizkid didn't delete any tweet... I just checked his twitter handle the tweets are still there... Nairaland is gradually losing its credibility. Why would they push something to front page without comfirming if the news is true or not.
Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by CyberWolf: 7:04am On Sep 10, 2018
Gpac123:

Oga don't believe everything you read. Wizkid didn't delete any tweet... I just checked his twitter handle the tweets are still there... Nairaland is gradually losing its credibility. Why would they push something to front page without comfirming if the news is true or not.
Then why pushing it to the FP? Seems like NL is also exhibiting this fake lifestyle angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by Gpac123(m): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2018
naughtyendowed:
Na highness cause am.

I am a researcher conducting a survey on international money transfer among Africans. I was wondering if you guys will be kind to fill out my survey. Will really help us understand how to serve Africa better. Thank you.

https://uchicago.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9FG6nyW23djetP7
I won't even bother to fill any survey from you cos I know its trash... Just like how you believed something without comfirming its credibility first... Wizkid didn't delete any tweet. The tweets are still on his timeline now

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by Gpac123(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2018
Kolombz:
He just corroborated his babymama's accusation of not paying his child's school fees by this singular act
Oga don't believe everything you read... this is not true... Wizkid didn't delete any tweets... I just confirmed from his twitter handle now. Nairaland is gradually losing it. Why would they push something to front page without comfirming first.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by Acidosis(m): 7:18am On Sep 10, 2018
So people actually believe he's capable of building schools across the continent?

Lol

The tweet reads "we start heavy in the North", implying that he intend "building" not just one per African country. Lmao! grin Same way one guy argued that Wizkid can buy Lagos State University shocked grin One of the craziest stuffs I've read on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by naughtyendowed(m): 7:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Gpac123:

I won't even bother to fill any survey from you cos I know its trash... Just like how you believed something without comfirming its credibility first... Wizkid didn't delete any tweet. The tweets are still on his timeline now

That's ur choice so y tell me?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2018
AGUBANZE:
The weed done clear for him eyes

My first thought

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by RexTramadol1: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2018
Tadpoles
Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by DaddyNimo(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2018
Kolombz:
He just corroborated his babymama's accusation of not paying his child's school fees by this singular act
to think you trust those hoes called baby mamas is vexing...why is it that it's only everytime wizzy hits a new achievement or announces a new plan to spend fund, dey shout online for their share of the fund. how is it possible dat she take cares of their kids, what do they do for a living? they are just old haggard bittered single moms nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2018
DaddyNimo:

to think you trust those hoes called baby mamas is vexing...why is it that it's only everytime wizzy hits a new achievement or announces a new plan to spend fund, dey shout online for their share of the fund. how is it possible dat she take cares of their kids, what do they do for a living? they are just old haggard bittered single moms nothing more.
Why is it only his babymamas that are complaining?Is he the only one with babymamas?.Davido is a celeb and has baby mamas like wizkid but have you ever heard his babymamas ranting anytime he hits a new achievement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by Emytini(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Chai baby mama's finally humble you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2018
grin charity begins at home

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by DaddyNimo(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2018
Kolombz:

Why is it only his babymamas that are complaining?Is he the only one with babymamas?.Davido is a celeb and has baby mamas like wizkid but have you ever heard his babymamas ranting anytime he hits a new achievement?
he's only unlucky to have broke baby mamas dats all. davido was luck he's baby mamas are well to do from well to do families.
Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by ZeeBaba17(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2018
The simple truth is that he's just toying around how much did he make from the Nike partnership and how many schools can that build?? not just in Nigeria but he's talking of African, dude need to check himself before he wreck himself. effect of too much weed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2018
WizKid..say No to drugs...no u won't hear word,.u see ur life now

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by 93Miles: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2018
Gpac123:

Its like something is getting into your brain ehn... He didn't delete any tweet, the tweet is still there... Stop painting the guy bad that won't do you any good. Stop spreading fake news biko

whether he has deleted it or not it's meaningless.

No sane being will take him serious unless he debuk dis things said against him by his baby mamas..

I will beliv his baby mamas if wixkid doesnt debuk their claims.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by sulasa07(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2018
Wizkid will soon come to tell us that his account was hacked,that he did not write those words

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by JustCurious: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2018
This is why some dreams are not worth sharing until completion. Just do it and take a clue from Owen who built a massive school in the US, recently.
Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by zinaunreal(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2018
What about that kid rapper he promised 10 million for his career? no news again. This wizkid and davido are just fake guys. Davido the daddys boy said he will buy private jet .Liar! but finally finally na em papa get am. Fake boys trying to live above their means. Rubbish.

I dont even bother myself with what they can afford and they cant afford anymore. Fake fake fake. Live within your means before you run down

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by weezweezweez(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2018
Tokziby:
Is wizzy really confirming he's a deadbeat dad
I love that last statement... CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME

Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by emfaldo(m): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2018
He said he lost his phone na.. so I'm guessing the thief uploaded that and the real owner (wizkid) deleted the post.... What do I know?
Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by geezynoni: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2018
Man was high
Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by geezynoni: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2018
JustCurious:
This is why some dreams are not worth sharing until completion. Just do it and take a clue from Owen who built a massive school in the US, recently.
u dey compare owen with wiz?..how much wiz get?
Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2018
93Miles:

whether he has deleted it or not it's meaningless.

No sane being will take him serious unless he debuk dis things said against him by his baby mamas..

I will beliv his baby mamas if wixkid doesnt debuk their claims.

as if he knows about your existence.

How many of his concerts have you paid money to attend?? Empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by jojothaiv(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2018
miracood:
CAN DAT BE POSSIBLE??

after smoking and drinking heavily he came to post rubbish on twitter..

HOW MANY SCHOOLS HAS HE BUILT IN HIS VILLAGE??
No be this same WizKid I dey tell my friend say no be everybody for this side (Ojuelegba) sabi/know him story..
Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by Jaqenhghar: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2018
DaddyNimo:

If the likes of Jarule, 50 cent and birdman can pose with stuff they borrowed or rented who is wizkid that wont lie
Re: Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools by JustCurious: 10:52am On Sep 10, 2018
geezynoni:
u dey compare owen with wiz?..how much wiz get?
I was only suggesting that he learns from Owen! cheesy
We didn't hear about his plans until execution..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Juliana Olayode's Birthday Party / Mai Atafo Office Gutted By Fire (Photos) / Dammy Krane Features In Davido's "Gbagbe Oshii" Video (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.