Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! (2911 Views)

Restructuring: A Tale Of Two Yoruba Pastors. / Beyond Restructuring - A Submission By Chief Bisi Akande / "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! by Kingspin(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Who are the core beneficiaries of the wealth in the North it is not the mass mediocres but the politicians. That's is why the rest of the country see them as number one mumu.
Re: This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! by Almaiga: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
Quidquopro:

Hush!

Southerners are dominating you in your homeland.
No wonder, you don't hesitate to kill them and frustrate them to leave at slight notice.

Whether you like it or not, southerners will keep flooding the north, taking the better jobs, enjoying the amenities and by extension the easy life.

Ntooooorrrr

I know my post will pain you. The Southerners in the North are there to hustle for their daily bread, they are Nigerian's and they are free to leave in any place of their choice.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, Igbo's will continue to serve us. You can call us names as usual, but we have developed a thick skin against your hate. That will never deter us from treating you like the 3rd class citizens that you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! by Quidquopro: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Almaiga:

I know my post will pain you. The Southerners in the North are there to hustle for their daily bread, they are Nigerian's and they are free to leave in any place of their choice.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, Igbo's will continue to serve us. You can call us names as usual, but we have developed a thick skin against your hate. That will never deter us from treating you like the 3rd class citizens that you are.

You are a joker!

First, I am not Igbo.

Second, the good of the north is being enjoyed by southerners and not just on a 'hustling for daily bread' level.

In the midst of the poverty ravaged north, southerners are balling albeit quietly and codedly to the glory of God. How many companies have northerners working in them

Come on, restructuring or not, southerners are ahead of the game.
Re: This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! by Almaiga: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Quidquopro:

You are a joker!

First, I am not Igbo.

Second, the good of the north is being enjoyed by southerners and not just on a 'hustling for daily bread' level.

In the midst of the poverty ravaged north, southerners are balling albeit quietly and codedly to the glory of God. How many companies have northerners working in them

Come on, restructuring or not, southerners are ahead of the game.

The fact is this, the Northerners have placed themselves in the most juicy Companies, Businesses, Ministries, Parastertals, Uniform Jobs, Judiciary, Politics, excetera. Your people can control the jobs of both local and foreign Companies in Nigeria. While we control the Bureau de change, Customs, Military, Police, DSS, PENCOM, NTA, POlitics, NNPC, NPA, Judiciary e.t.c. grin

Besides, those Companies we allowed you to work, so that you don't become a nuisance in the society. If I get a letter of recommendation from Abuja, as far as I have a Northern name, I will be placed above you. No matter the amount of degrees you have. grin

Never underestimate the power of the North. Your leaders knows this, that's why they can't stop leaking our Assess.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! by Quidquopro: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Almaiga:

The fact is this, the Northerners have placed themselves in the most juicy Companies, Businesses, Ministries, Parastertals, Uniform Jobs, Judiciary, Politics, excetera. Your people can control the jobs of both local and foreign Companies in Nigeria. While we control the Bureau de change, Customs, Military, Police, DSS, PENCOM, NTA, POlitics, NNPC, NPA, Judiciary e.t.c. grin

Besides, those Companies we allowed you to work, so that you don't become a nuisance in the society. If I get a letter of recommendation from Abuja, as far as I have a Northern name, I will be placed above you. No matter the amount of degrees you have. grin

Never underestimate the power of the North. Your leaders knows this, that's why they can't stop leaking our Assess.
grin

Are you high

Which companies and businesses? Even Dangote group is run by southerners.

As for ministries, southerners far outnumber northerners. The regional breakdown was once here.

As for the military/paramilitary, we give the rank and file to you aboookis. But for the officer corps, northerners may have only a slight edge. Afterall, Seiyefa from Bayelsa is acting DG of DSS.

Come on, only few aboooki leaders are better off. Southerners are doing far better on the average in this country.

Fact! cool
Re: This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! by Almaiga: 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Quidquopro:

Are you high

Which companies and businesses? Even Dangote group is run by southerners.

As for ministries, southerners far outnumber northerners. The regional breakdown was once here.

As for the military/paramilitary, we give the rank and file to you aboookis. But for the officer corps, northerners may have only a slight edge. Afterall, Seiyefa from Bayelsa is acting DG of DSS.

Come on, only few aboooki leaders are better off. Southerners are doing far better on the average in this country.

Fact! cool

You are a kid, no need arguing with you. Besides, the Op's analysis is on point. Read it and learn, you can research further.

Lazy IPOB youth, chest beating as usual. cool

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! by Christistruth00: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Correct data for 2018. Stop posting lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! by Quidquopro: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Almaiga:

You are a kid, no need arguing with you. Besides, the Op's analysis is on point. Read it and learn, you can research further.

Lazy IPOB youth, chest beating as usual. cool

Hahaha
The facts are too real to be disputed hence, aboooki resorts to rants.
You don't have the numbers in the NASS to make any change either. You majority is not wide enough.

One day some day, the country will restructure itself because the current system is not feasible on the long run.

For now, we southerners will keep exploring and exploiting the best of the north by God's grace while the majority of the aboooki indigenes wallow in poverty. Too bad!

We shall enjoy your good roads with our flashy cars. Enjoy the stable power. Enjoy the cheaper cost of living compared to where we come from in the south. Etc etc

One Nigeria!!

Ntooorrrrr

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! by agabusta: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Roger3D:
A combination of outright lies and half truths that only the gullible will fall for

Thank you jor.
Re: This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! by onlyson16(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
ayomikuolatunji:
Please tell us how Southeast contribute more than Southwest. Igbo have started again o.
u must be deaf if not he said oil revenue
Re: This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! by onlineniga: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Op, God bless you for this truth
Re: This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! by tmasolutions: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
#OneNigeria is a SCAM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubilation As Sanwo-olu Visits LSDPC Headquarters. PICS / Breaking... PDP Governor Declares Support For Buhari / BREAKING: Kogi Guber Election: PDP Wins 3 LGA As Yahaya Bello Wins 3. See Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.