Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,824 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Genevieve And Osuofia Wows On Red Carpet For Lion Heart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve And Osuofia Wows On Red Carpet For Lion Heart (619 Views)

'Keeping Faith': Genevieve And RMD In An Office Romance (Throwback Movie) / Why Dont You Marry Him, Fans React To Throwback Photo Of Genevieve And Ramsey No / Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Genevieve And Osuofia Wows On Red Carpet For Lion Heart by Amebo9jablog(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2018
Genevieve Nnaji and Nkemowoh Osuofia looks stunning on red carpet for Lion Heart the movie premiere in Toronto.

The actress wrote in a caption:

A big thank you to everyone who attended @lionheartthemovie premiere. My wonderful co star #NkemOwoh; the entire cast and crew, @tiff_net , my publicist and management, my glam team, the press, our guests and audience; my family and friends. To everyone whose love and support I felt so strongly from far away, I can’t thank you enough. My love for you knows no bounds. God bless you. ���❤️
A post shared by Genevieve Nnaji (@genevievennaji) on Sep 9, 2018 at 9:07pm PDT

According to Punchng, Netflix has announced its buying of the rights of Genevieve Nnaji’s comedy “Lion Heart” just before the its premiere on Saturday, September 8, 2018.

In a report by Variety, Netflix announced that it has bought over the worldwide rights to 'Lion Heart' on Friday, September 7, 2018.

'Lion Heart' will premiere at ongoing the Toronto International Film Festival with major cast that include Genevieve Nnaji, Peter Okoye, Nkem Owoh and Onyeka Onwenu in attendance.

See more:: https://amebo9ja.com/genevieve-and-osuofia-wows-on-red-carpet-for-lion-heart/

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Genevieve And Osuofia Wows On Red Carpet For Lion Heart by youngest85(m): 7:17am On Sep 10, 2018
Genevieve the dwarf
Re: Genevieve And Osuofia Wows On Red Carpet For Lion Heart by tstx(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2018
If only she had curves like these African Celebs... Then she for complete. see as she straight
Re: Genevieve And Osuofia Wows On Red Carpet For Lion Heart by Nwodosis(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2018
youngest85:
Genevieve the dwarf
Which height in life has your giantism taken you to?
Re: Genevieve And Osuofia Wows On Red Carpet For Lion Heart by internationalman(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2018
Osuofia my guy.

The only credible comedian in Nigeria who speaks correct English while cracking jokes in movies..

Okey Bakassi and late Sam Loco are good too.

I only prefer Mr Ibu not to talk while acting funny.
Re: Genevieve And Osuofia Wows On Red Carpet For Lion Heart by mikejj(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2018
waw awesome... which of them is osuofia??
Re: Genevieve And Osuofia Wows On Red Carpet For Lion Heart by lalasticlala(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2018

(1)

Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efemena Okedi, Is Dead / Female Celebrities Rock Agbada At Merry Men Premiere. / Fast Rising Actress Flashes Her Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.