Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Admission At Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission At Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu State (19403 Views)

Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance / Federal School Of Dental Technology & Therapy, Enugu / Post Ume Form @ Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission At Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu State by neyooba: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2010
please any body that needs information about federal school of dental technology and therapy enugu state should please talk to me .

1 Like

Re: Admission At Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu State by Starharris(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2010
Please dear, I want to know their ode of admission, whether they are going to take post ume or not. If they are going to take it, the date for the examination.

Thanks for your concern.
Re: Admission At Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu State by neyooba: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2010
hello ,
really they have not said anything based on the admission yet but as soon as they main mention any things that related to it i will let u know. but wht is ur jamb score and wht department.
Re: Admission At Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu State by Mcfemy(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2013
Pls when is the exam i scored 191

(1) (Reply)

Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic / ASUU Must Henceforth Consult Us Before Embarking On Strike — NANS / Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.