Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Please I Need Help With SEO - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Help With SEO (253 Views)

Get More Traffic/Clients Now With SEO!!! / Does Niche Blogging Has Anything To Do With Seo? / Get A Well Designed Blog With SEO + Custom Domain For A Very Cheap Price Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With SEO by davidson97: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2018
please I need help with SEO so that I can make enough page views I need a break down from beginning to end e.g like the platform I can use
Re: Please I Need Help With SEO by Cyberl33t: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2018
davidson97:
please I need help with SEO so that I can make enough page views I need a break down from beginning to end e.g like the platform I can use

I don't understand what you mean by "platform you can use" but need to first work on your onsite seo then move to work ur off site seo like link building!!

Am currently ranking number one for 15 different keywords... That's due to my onsite seo and the kinda backlinks I have.
Re: Please I Need Help With SEO by davidson97: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Broda please can you chat me up in WhatsApp 08141246409 wen I mean platform e.g blogger , WordPress, joomla and how much traffic do you get a day

(1) (Reply)

Applebaze.com.ng Needs Someone That Can Help Post / 10 Of The Best Free SEO Tools / Verified UK Adsense For Sale(SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.