Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Online Business For Unemployed Persons - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business For Unemployed Persons (474 Views)

Unemployed Nigerians Find Solace In Sports Betting, Make It Full-time Job / CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) / Can Freelance Be The Answer To The Prayers Of Unemployed Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Business For Unemployed Persons by Kachy1605(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Good day ladies and gentlemen, I want to use this opportunity to introduce us to an online business where you can make some cool cash with zero investment and for those who want to make more money all you need is just 10,000 naira one time payment. But if you don't have any cash at hand you are still good to go.
Do you know that there are some website when you register by signing up you unveiled your self an opportunity of changing your lifestyle?
You can make cool cash by selling airtime at 3%discount, data at a cheaper price that is valid for 90 days, become cable TV subscriber and transfer funds to any bank account in Nigeria.
I will be teaching all this free on my WhatsApp group. So hurry and join now because opportunity wait for nobody.
You can add my WhatsApp number 07031976222
Re: Online Business For Unemployed Persons by Kachy1605(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
You can also drop your WhatsApp number here for the Free teaching on my WhatsApp group.
Re: Online Business For Unemployed Persons by silaxx(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Online Business For Unemployed Persons by chukkass: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
09034505381 add me
Re: Online Business For Unemployed Persons by derinayeni(f): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
learn how to make money online. it is free.I will guide you and this work from home programme is completely free. Just click on Tutorials 1,2 and 3. Go to http://www.increaseyourincomeonline..com

(1) (Reply)

Forks Are Bad, Why Are People So Greedy? / I Need Link Up With A Company That Can Buy Plantain In Bulk / Mini Importers Let's Share Experiences Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.