Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Forks Are Bad, Why Are People So Greedy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forks Are Bad, Why Are People So Greedy? (477 Views)

Greedy Seller's Sudden Increase Sparks Tension (video) / Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? / If Gambling Is Bad, Why Do So Many People Do It In The Name Of Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forks Are Bad, Why Are People So Greedy? by chyke27(m): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
https://cryptoinfowatch.com/fresh-contention-about-which-network-inherits-bitcoin-cash-moniker/ There is the worst fork I have yet witnessed. Not just in terms of effect on the coin market, but the main players exhibited the sort of greed not yet seen in the industry. The DAO fork is nothing compared to this. It is obvious that people are now mainly in the decentralized network to become super rich, not that they care what they can offer the society. Satoshi will continue to be a model of good conscience. I'm glad a few persons like Charlie Lee and Buterin are towing that path of selflessness, but all the other...
Re: Forks Are Bad, Why Are People So Greedy? by CuriousX: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2018
chyke27:
https://cryptoinfowatch.com/fresh-contention-about-which-network-inherits-bitcoin-cash-moniker/ There is the worst fork I have yet witnessed. Not just in terms of effect on the coin market, but the main players exhibited the sort of greed not yet seen in the industry. The DAO fork is nothing compared to this. It is obvious that people are now mainly in the decentralized network to become super rich, not that they care what they can offer the society. Satoshi will continue to be a model of good conscience. I'm glad a few persons like Charlie Lee and Buterin are towing that path of selflessness, but all the other...

Your title should be "folks" not "forks"
Re: Forks Are Bad, Why Are People So Greedy? by samsamo48: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
CuriousX:

Your title should be "folks" not "forks"
"FORK" as a word used in this context by the OP is a cryptocurrency term. Don't correct what you don't know. Do your simple research on it ok?
Re: Forks Are Bad, Why Are People So Greedy? by CuriousX: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
samsamo48:

"FORK" as a word used in this context by the OP is a cryptocurrency term. Don't correct what you don't know. Do your simple research on it ok?
I see. Ok

(1) (Reply)

We Provide Genuine Loans At A Guaranteed 3% Interest Rate Annually / 1688.com And Taobao Purchasing Help You Purchase Let Me Be Your Purchasing Agent / How Do I Buy Bitcoin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.