Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Mtn Vs Glo: Which Provides The Best Services Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mtn Vs Glo: Which Provides The Best Services Nigeria (655 Views)

Introducing Ubuy Services: Nigeria's Largest Local Service Marketplace / Get The Best Services Of Wordpress Website Hosting Services At RSHWEB / Frontier TV Provides The Channels You Need At The Low Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Vs Glo: Which Provides The Best Services Nigeria by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
This question "MTN VS GLO"? Is become popular frequently, from comparing their networks coverage, to comparing their data plans and so on.
One can agree that MTN and GLO are the biggest, or let us say the kings of telecommunication services in the Nigeria telecommunications space.

But, they can only be one king right? So we are going to let you decide on who wears the crown amongst the both of them. Is it going to be “Rule your world” or “Everywhere you go”.?

Ok so let's find out who wears the crown!

The criteria we are going to use for the comparison between mtn vs glo includes the Data service, Tariff plans, customer service and market strategy that the both of them provides.

What NCC Says?
According to NCC, Glo is the network with the second largest internet subscription in the country with 14.3m active subscriptions. MTN is in the first place with 34m. Also, NCC made it clear that MTN has the largest customer base in Nigeria followed by Glo.

Data service

Glo, popularly called “the grand masters of data” when it comes to data, anyway that doesn’t qualify GLO as the best or does it?, Let’s see if they better than MTN when it comes to data services.

No doubt, Glo offers one of the cheapest data plans, with as low as #100 you can get a data bundle of 100mb which is valid for 7days.

When it comes to cheap data plans, no doubt Glo takes the crown, but wait, what’s the essence of having data when you can’t use it due to their poor network?

Read more = http://www.techcrest.net/2018/09/mtn-vs-glo-which-provides-best-services.html
Re: Mtn Vs Glo: Which Provides The Best Services Nigeria by jimkramar: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
I stand with glo. Here in Warri, GLO and MTN network are pretty OK. Why I prefer Glo is because of their cheap Data subscription. Recently I have started enjoying free airtime and free data in one of these Glo package called " Yakata" I noticed that I get more than 500mb and #3,500 free airtime to call any network upon recharging #1,000. GLO all the way cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mtn Vs Glo: Which Provides The Best Services Nigeria by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
jimkramar:
I stand with glo. Here in Warri, GLO and MTN network are pretty OK. Why I prefer Glo is because of their cheap Data subscription. Recently I have started enjoying free airtime and free data in one of these Glo package called " Yakata" I noticed that I get more than 500mb and #3,500 free airtime to call any network upon recharging #1,000. GLO all the way cheesy

Haha

But they customer service is very bad!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Turn . To A .com? / Verified Nigeria Adsense For Sale With 30 Dollars Inside At Affordable Price / Clix Arena Advertiser's Promo | Buy ₦1 Web Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.