Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm (10872 Views)

Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle / Niger Bridge At Risk Of Collapse, Igbo Group Cries Out / Insecurity: FG Raises The Alarm Over Chemical, Nuclear Attacks, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by Lusola15: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
So true
Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by TEYA: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
famzynet:
Everything is just collapsing under this government. For people shouting lime and brimstone over the deaths of their relations in hospitals and putting the blames on doctors and nurses ,come and see oooooo. Stop blaming doctors or nurses working in the hospital. Blame the government you chosed to rule you. The national health insurance scheme is the backbone of affordable and health for all in every civilized nation in the world. It is funded with tax payers money and in nations that know what leadership is all about,it provides health for every citizen. It allows any hospital to treat you once you come in without you paying a dime. Your hospital bill is paid at the end of the month by the government through the scheme. Can you now see why accident victims die any how? Just pray that you don't have a health emergency when you are financially broke in Nigeria ,or to have accident with no one to contact your relation for deposit before treatment because that is the day you will know that goverment hospitals is pay before service.It is because we have zombified youths who would rather allow tribal sentiments to block their brains , chanting sai this or sai that instead of letting our leaders know that they are failures. Get this into your brains. As a citizen of a country , it is your right to have access to quality health,food,electricity,clean water,good roads and a good job to take care of your family. STOP praising a politician because he built one road or fly over. Nigerian youths are the problem of this country because if all youths should decide to effect a change in Nigeria, that change will take place. Youths please let's drop tribal and political sentiments aside and effect change come 2019. This APC government is just a FAILURE.You can accept the fact or suffer till 2023.
So if you vote APC out of power in 2019 there will be free healthcare for all? Do you think it is every Nigerian that benefits from nhis? So if a doctor or nurse neglects a sick patient and the patient dies the government and nhis is to blame? Youths like you are the problem of this country, always incapable of intelligent and objective reasoning. Was there any government before this that made nhis accessible to all? Mstchew
Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by breakeven: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Aboki. Anywhere they enter the place will die. No wonder nigeria is dead. I pity workers pension fund we will soon hear stories that touch the heart
Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by NdiaraIGBO: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
TEYA:

So if you vote APC out of power in 2019 there will be free healthcare for all? Do you think it is every Nigerian that benefits from nhis? So if a doctor or nurse neglects a sick patient and the patient dies the government and nhis is to blame? Youths like you are the problem of this country, always incapable of intelligent and objective reasoning. Was there any government before this that made nhis accessible to all? Mstchew

I tire. This is one serious disadvantage of social media, brainless, thoughtless, clueless, empty heads like famzynet get to talk.

1 Like

Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by Jman06(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
TEYA:

Did you read a publication by the NMA last week Do you know that Buhari has since failed to constitute the governing board of the MDCN thereby making it impossible to punish erring medical doctors See, the system we run in this country is such that the government either directly or indirectly determines the course of action in every sector of the economy, therefore government is culpable for failures in all the agencies.

1 Like

Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by Psoul(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
LUGBE:
Buhari buhari, how many times did i just called you, i don't want to believe that is anything you lay(s) your hands will be contaminated.

Please if this is true, this man must go .

Is high time we stand stood up against this things as i usually call it, this nairaland zombies don't know what they are playing with, is not all about your selfish interest, think of many life's lives that will be lost in things are not going well in NHIS.

The truth is that some offices should be left for some serious minded individual(s) ,should not to be politizied politicized.

God please help us in this unholy union called a country.
Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by Psoul(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
LUGBE:
Buhari buhari, how many times did i just called you, i don't want to believe that is anything you lay(s) your hands will be contaminated.

Please if this is true, this man must go .

Is It's high time we stand stood up against this things thing as i usually call(s) it, this nairaland zombies don't know what they are playing with, is(It's) not all about your selfish interest, think of many life's lives that will be lost in things are not going well in NHIS.

The truth is that some offices should be left for some serious minded individual(s) ,should not to be politizied politicized.

God please help us in this unholy union called a country.
Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by freeze001(f): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
GavelSlam, Ovamboland

Supporters Club oya o! Come and justify.
Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by FarahAideed: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nigerians will eventually have to storm Aso Villa French revolution style to eject Buhari
Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by yaki84: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
they said jonathan supervised corruption under his watch. buhari is superintending it
Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by chubbygal(f): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
I take God beg una! NHIS has saved soo many lives from dying
Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by IYANGBALI: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Haboookis are good for nothing
Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by anjilgreat(f): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
NHIS... Nigeria is not ready to run a health insurance program. What's the %age of Nigerians that have maximum value from their HMO's after the compulsory monthly deductions.

No doubt, NHIS has saved many lives but Nigerians should be asking relevant questions. From my research, most Nigerians are not satisfied with health care received through NHIS. They feel treated as second class citizens in the hospital. I won't be surprised if this corruption in the NHIS system is responsible for it. Some humans are really selfish.

If you know the level of corruption going on the NHIS, you'll weep for this country.
Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by VolvoS60(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
TEYA:

^^^
Not a good response.

This thread refers to grave allegations against the NHIS executive secretary and the government that appointed him. People have the right to harshly criticize failure. You can't shut them up with the kind of comments you made up there.

The issue is this: is the ES guilty as charged?

2 Likes

Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by arrestdarrester: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Its like zombies are waiting for the eagle and horses in our national coat of arms to "change" into cattle egret and cows before they believe everything is falling apart

1 Like

Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by TEYA: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2018
Jman06:
Did you read a publication by the NMA last week Do you know that Buhari has since failed to constitute the governing board of the MDCN thereby making it impossible to punish erring medical doctors See, the system we run in this country is such that the government either directly or indirectly determines the course of action in every sector of the economy, therefore government is culpable for failures in all the agencies.
While it is wrong for Buhari to fail to constitute the governing board of NMA, I will totally disagree with anyone that tells me that is why erring doctors get away with misconduct. Were there no innumerable cases of negligence of duty by doctors before PMB's assimption to office? That problem is in every sector in nigeria, it is our attitude, if we don't change it, no president can change it for us.
Re: ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm by TEYA: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2018
VolvoS60:

^^^
Not a good response.

This thread refers to grave allegations against the NHIS executive secretary and the government that appointed him
. People have the right to harshly criticize failure. You can't shut them up with the kind of comments you made up there.

The issue is this: is the ES guilty as charged?
I was not quoting the thread, I was quoting a commenter who blamed Buhari for negligent attitude of doctors. Negligence is found in every agency of government in Nigeria and it has been there long before Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: "Citizens Of Nigeria Are Not Ready For Good Governance" / Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governor's Appeal / Biafra: 40 Members Missing After Police, Army Attacked Us In Anambra - IPOB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.