Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? (26583 Views)

How A Common Tailor In Calabar Made 500$ Trading Forex Absent Minded / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by bidemz(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
dude .. that shiit is crazy.. I almost an exam because I was looking for my door key which was inside my pocket.. even found out after writing my exam.. I was just swearing for that key
LMAO .....that feeling when you wished that key was human, you would've beat the hell out of it grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by bidemz(m): 8:48am On Sep 12, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol. Went out to hangout with friends and got high. I managed to drive back home, parked the car and went to bed. Woke up the next morning and I was shocked and started panicking. Why? My car was stolen from my compound. I have no idea how the thief did it but the somehow stole the car and closed the gate without me hearing a sound probably cos I was too High. Called my friends and I was weeping like a baby. My friends rushed down to my house and called my phone asking me to come outside(at this point, they were laughing and I got so pissed at them for making fun of my misfortune). When I got to the gate, the first thing I heard from outside the gate was "oboy... You be bastard o" grin I was asked to throw my house key over the gate which I did and when they opened the gate, I stepped out and there my car was parked in front of the gate. What happened was I got home drunk, since I was out of my mind, I locked the car, climbed the car as it was parked close to the fence and jumped into the compound and into the house to sleep because I couldn't open the gate when I wasn't in my right mind. grin grin I've never felt so stupid in my life.
LOL... Mehn my belle don burst...... now that is sooo shiity!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by SlimChay: 8:57am On Sep 12, 2018
PrincessB1:

It might have been deleted.
That's the point. Why though?
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2018
bidemz:

LOL... Mehn my belle don burst...... now that is sooo shiity!
as in eh... You can only imagine the relief I felt after I noticed my stupidity grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Adonis3: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Naijamagician:
Stoners would relate...

That awkward moment when you Don weed com high so teh....... You go hold lighter for hand or u keep lighter for pocket dy search everywhere for the lighter ���...com dy even dey worry your guy say... John where d lighter wen I give u just now even John go join u dey find am till e turn argument.. So John na so u take troweh my lighter of #50 when I just buy no wahala I dey go buy another one only to reach the aboki store as u chook hand for pocket to bring out money na der u see lighter.. U and John go return back to jungle rolling continues... #team_legalise_it

grin grin grin or even Riz sef

I sight ya ganjaman coolcool

#TeamLegalizeIt

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by SkinnyNigga: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
PrincessB1:
It was a heat period so we were all fast asleep on the verandah and also receiving fresh air, until mum woke us up to go in and sleep as it was already getting late. She gave me the lamp that brightened our night outside to take inside; only for me to smash the lamp on the wall. She did not say anything about it that night, only for her to present the shattered lamp before me the next day, I was so surprised shocked grin

I went to purchase airtel recharge card so as to load and buy data, only for me to start squeezing the recharge card until it turned to shreds; then it dawned on me that ayaf do myself grin grin

As i was preparing to go out and withdraw lil cash from the ATM, i never knew that i substituted my ATM card for ID Card. Until it was my turn to withdraw after the long queue but loo and behold my ATM card was not in my purse. I felt like crying angry

So many moments to remember grin grin grin
you need a thorough discipline.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:23am On Sep 19, 2018
bidemz:

LMAO .....that feeling when you wished that key was human, you would've beat the hell out of it grin
dude I would have killed the key
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:25am On Sep 19, 2018
kay29000:

Why did you hit the girl's ass really hard?
read the topic again
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by bolajokoopeyemi5(f): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2018
Looking for my shoe while wearing the shoe
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Martinez19(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2018
ladygudhead:
Using my phone touch light to search for other stuff then start searching for that same phone with the same touch light . lol
grin I have done this before.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
gift01:
Went to use the Gents in church and forgot to zip up. The first usher(female) looked in my direction and wanted to faint; the second(female) just threw her face elsewhere as I was walking towards her. That was when it occurred to me that my John Thomas was there peeping at the congregation through my boxers
lol this has happened to me before.Mine was in Secondary school on the assembly ground but it was only one guy that saw it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) / My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) / Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.