Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This (519 Views)

How To Become A Webmaster / Google Drops SERP Core Algorithm Ranking Factor For 2021. Implement This Now!! / Who Can Implement This On SPC4 *image Inside* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This by Emyo(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
Please In need of a webmaster who can create something like this for me. When a particular text is sent to my line trigger a webhook to access the internet with the message data received.
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This by donsheddy1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Emyo:
Please In need of a webmaster who can create something like this for me. When a particular text is sent to my line trigger a webhook to access the internet with the message data received.
contact via my signature
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This by Bolaji21(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Emyo:
You mean you want the application to pick up new SMS on your phone and send to a remote server for processing?
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This by Duchman67: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Emyo:

Not sure you can do that with a Nigerian number but can be done with USA & UK numbers
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This by Emyo(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bolaji21:

You mean you want the application to pick up new SMS on your phone and send to a remote server for processing?
yes
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This by Emyo(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
Duchman67:

Not sure you can do that with a Nigerian number but can be done with USA & UK numbers
I have seen Nigerians do it with Nigerian numbers
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This by Emyo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
Still needs this.
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This by etoluw: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Emyo:

yes it can be done
what you need is an SMS app
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This by Emyo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
etoluw:

yes it can be done
what you need is an SMS app
how do I reach you sir
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This by Emyo(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2018
This is still needed.
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This by Bolaji21(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
Emyo:
yes
That's gonna be an android/iOS app, not for webmasters entirely. Should be quite easy though.
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This by Emyo(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bolaji21:

That's gonna be an android/iOS app, not for webmasters entirely. Should be quite easy though.
so how do we do this
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This by Bolaji21(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Emyo:
so how do we do this
Two things are needed, an android/iOS app and a remote server.
The android/iOS app will run in the background of the phone while the phone is running.
Once any SMS enters, it intercepts it and sends the text to remote server, without affecting the SMS itself i.e it still gets saved in the phone inbox. I know it's possible on android, not sure about iOS. The remote server handles the rest.
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This by Emyo(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bolaji21:

Two things are needed, an android/iOS app and a remote server.
The android/iOS app will run in the background of the phone while the phone is running.
Once any SMS enters, it intercepts it and sends the text to remote server, without affecting the SMS itself i.e it still gets saved in the phone inbox. I know it's possible on android, not sure about iOS. The remote server handles the rest.
this is a head up.
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster Who Can Implement This by Emyo(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Thank you bolaji21 was able to this.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Download Any File Of Any Size/type For You / Get The Most Responsive Ecommerce Wordpress Theme For Medicare Pharmacies / I want to learn Adobe Illustrator For 2d Character Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.