Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles (68587 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Hotels Have Only Bibles In The Rooms? / Saudi Arabia, Vatican Agree To Build Christian Churches In The Kingdom / Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by BabaIbo: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
ollah2:

Who cares what they did to Muslims? Why won't he be right to you, everybody needs Jesus because he is the ultimate and Christianity Is the only faith that leads to heaven according to warped mental people like you..

If a Muslim country openly burn the Bible and churches this way, we know how you would have cursed everything and anything about Islam.

Ignored
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by BabaIbo: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Look at how you boldly composed lies.

I repeat, A Russia will turn Israel and a it's allieds to dust in less than an hour.

Israel is a toy in present front lines warfare. Forget story book fictions.
No need to argue with you cos you know little or nothing, so I will ignore you
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Obakuso: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Obakuso:
Sexual Abuse of Power in the Black Church: Sexual Misconduct in the African American Churches

by PhD Donald H. Matthews

This book deals specifically with the topic of the sexual abuse of power in black churches. This problem has been estimated to be three times as prevalent in the black churches, yet scant attention has been brought to bear on this subject

Aretha Franklin Death is uncovering Pedophilia in Black Churches
Witch Patrol
Published on Sep 1, 2018
Touching on the shift of Civil Rights supposed leaders - reaction to Aretha Franklin's last recorded video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK1-ayuDibc

Black church and pedophilia
larmovement
Published on Nov 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

MLK Jr.'s DAUGHTER & BLACK CHURCH SUPPORTED EDDIE LONG'S PEDOPHILIA
Phinheas The Zealot
Published on Jan 18, 2017
Bernice King, just as most black people, especially black women, promote, condone, and facilitate wickedness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppvEaddkqXQ

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by CioAngels(f): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
You are very right pa Buhari because after reading the first two lines i had no choice than to relate your visit to China. This is Nigeria where unimaginable things happens. Looking at what is happening were Christians are being slaughtered. Nigerian leaders cannot be believed because they cannot be trusted.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by kokomilala(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
@afroxyz, you're talking about the Roman Catholic State or religion. It's different from the Church bought by the Blood of Jesus. It persecuted the early church too until Constantine embraced the faith.
The term Dark Ages overlaps and interlocks with the early Middle Ages. Roman Catholics saw it as a positive era, whilst others saw it a memory to be erased. So, you can't just underpin the era.
My point is not even religion. My point is the Word of God. You did not read post well, but you were to quick, impulsive and near-hysterical about condemning it. Whatever grouse you have with the Word of God, vent it elsewhere.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Evidenx(m): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
BluntBoy:

I need a honest answer from you. What church do you attend?
Jesus christ didnt die to start a church,he came to give us life. So i will not answer that. .... But for ur information,APOSTLE AROME OSAYI. SEARCH FOR HIM AND YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TRUE CHRISTINANITY IS.(meanwhile its not a church.)
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by NdiaraIGBO: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
Cyb3rtr0n:

"Christianity is suffering"
But at the end, ETERNITY will be for all who are righteous.

Many are for the world, and not for Christ. This world was never for Christians because it was never our home.

For God sake, what kind of mentality is this? Why are we Africans this ignorant and stupid?
When other people who don't give a shitt about God or Christ are living and dying well around us.
So hunger, frustration and abject poverty is ok?

Ha! This is serious

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Obakuso: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

For God sake, what kind of mentality is this? Why are we Africans this ignorant and stupid?
When other people who don't give a shitt about God or Christ are living and dying well around us.
So hunger, frustration and abject poverty is ok?

Ha! This is serious

Christ is the biggest deception in human history besides the Globe Ball Earth. That's why I put them both together because they both were started by Roman and Jews. Actually Jews wrote the Bible.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Gerald620: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
1Sharon:

Na ur family go lead am there nah
U r a monkey.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by BluntBoy(m): 12:17am On Sep 12, 2018
Evidenx:
Jesus christ didnt die to start a church,he came to give us life. So i will not answer that. .... But for ur information,APOSTLE AROME OSAYI. SEARCH FOR HIM AND YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TRUE CHRISTINANITY IS.(meanwhile its not a church.)

It is not a Church? So, what is it? A cult?

Even the name alone is enough for me to stop taking you seriously. What is the meaning of Remnant Christian Network?
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Slimpotter(m): 1:40am On Sep 12, 2018
networkgenuis:

President Xi is successfully leading China into an unprecedented economic powerhouse and a major global player. His robust economic policies leads twenty million Chinese citizens out of poverty every year.

China under President Xi extends hand of friendship, infrastructural development and economic renaissance to Africa like we've never seen before.

My brother like you said, the CPC can't fold it's arms and watch people derail their efforts.

You seem to follow Chinese politics extensively. Are you a communist?
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Slimpotter(m): 1:42am On Sep 12, 2018
networkgenuis:

President Xi is successfully leading China into an unprecedented economic powerhouse and a major global player. His robust economic policies leads twenty million Chinese citizens out of poverty every year.

China under President Xi extends hand of friendship, infrastructural development and economic renaissance to Africa like we've never seen before.

My brother like you said, the CPC can't fold it's arms and watch people derail their efforts.
I like their political structure
You follow Chinese politics a lot bro....Are you a communist or you live in China.

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Evidenx(m): 7:01am On Sep 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

It is not a Church? So, what is it? A cult?

Even the name alone is enough for me to stop taking you seriously. What is the meaning of Remnant Christian Network?
YOU ARE DEAD SPIRITUALLY,THE NATURAL MAN DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT, YOU NEED TO COME UP TO D MOUNTAIN TOP......... IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE HUMBLE YOURSELF AND WE CAN TALK.... BYE.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by BluntBoy(m): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2018
Evidenx:
YOU ARE DEAD SPIRITUALLY,THE NATURAL MAN DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT, YOU NEED TO COME UP TO D MOUNTAIN TOP......... IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE HUMBLE YOURSELF AND WE CAN TALK.... BYE.

I was a former pastor. A strong believer in Christ who has been so since childhood. I was born in the church, grew up in the church and basically lived my life for years on a mountaintop in Akure. If you are talking about the things of the spirit, it was exactly the reason why I resigned as a pastor and began to worship God in spirit and in truth.

Every terrible Christian out there thinks his church or Pastor is the best.

There was a time when there was one Church, the assembly of the saints. And they spread nothing but the Good News. But this age is the age of pastors and churches. Christians use days arguing about why their pastors and churches are the best, yet there is supposed to be one Church. You even used Apostle as a title. Not even the Twelve used it that way. Can't you see that you need Christ? You think you have Christ but I can't even see it.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Evidenx(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

I was a former pastor. A strong believer in Christ who has been so since childhood. I was born in the church, grew up in the church and basically lived my life for years on a mountaintop in Akure. If you are talking about the things of the spirit, it was exactly the reason why I resigned as a pastor and began to worship God in spirit and in truth.

Every terrible Christian out there thinks his church or Pastor is the best.

There was a time when there was one Church, the assembly of the saints. And they spread nothing but the Good News. But this age is the age of pastors and churches. Christians use days arguing about why their pastors and churches are the best, yet there is supposed to be one Church. You even used Apostle as a title. Not even the Twelve used it that way. Can't you see that you need Christ? You think you have Christ but I can't even see it.

I know here you coming from now, you are experiencing what is called spiritual burn-out. you have lost touch with God.... you need restoration. IF YOU CAN RESIGN AS A PASTOR THEN U WERE NEVER ONE OR GOD DIDNT CALL YOU, MAYBE YOU CALLED URSELF,NO TRUE MAN OF GOD WHO IS CALLED BY GOD CAN RESIGN BECAUSE ITS NOT A VOCATION OR JOB BUT A LIFETIME CALLING.... I ALREADY KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH U SPIRITUALLY BUT U DONT WANT TO HUMBLE URSELF AND LEARN.
NOTE :REMNANT CHRISTIAN NETWORK IS NOT CHURCH, DOESN'T HOLD SUNDAY SERVICES. ....IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU U BETTER START LISTENING TO THAT MAN AND THANK ME LATER..... DONT LET OUR ARGUMENT BLIND YOU TO THIS CANDID ADVICE AM GIVING YOU..... MIND YOU THAT'S NOT THE CHURCH I ATTEND APOSTLE AROME OSAYI IS A MAN I FOLLOW BECAUSE HE IS A MAN FROM GOD.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by BluntBoy(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2018
Evidenx:
I know here you coming from now, you are experiencing what is called spiritual burn-out. you have lost touch with God.... you need restoration. IF YOU CAN RESIGN AS A PASTOR THEN U WERE NEVER ONE OR GOD DIDNT CALL YOU, MAYBE YOU CALLED URSELF,NO TRUE MAN OF GOD WHO IS CALLED BY GOD CAN RESIGN BECAUSE ITS NOT A VOCATION OR JOB BUT A LIFETIME CALLING.... I ALREADY KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH U SPIRITUALLY BUT U DONT WANT TO HUMBLE URSELF AND LEARN.
NOTE :REMNANT CHRISTIAN NETWORK IS NOT CHURCH, DOESN'T HOLD SUNDAY SERVICES. ....IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU U BETTER START LISTENING TO THAT MAN AND THANK ME LATER..... DONT LET OUR ARGUMENT BLIND YOU TO THIS CANDID ADVICE AM GIVING YOU..... MIND YOU THAT'S NOT THE CHURCH I ATTEND APOSTLE AROME OSAYI IS A MAN I FOLLOW BECAUSE HE IS A MAN FROM GOD.

Why should I listen to a mere man when I have the Holy Spirit to teach me everything

Tell me, what does Remnant Christian Network mean?
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Evidenx(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

Why should I listen to a mere man when I have the Holy Spirit to teach me everything

Tell me, what does Remnant Christian Network mean?
HE IS NOT A MERE MAN HE KNOWS THE HOLY GHOST MORE THAN U CAN EVER IMAGINE TO KNOW HIM.
Isaiah 37:31 which says; 'And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall again take root downward, and bear fruit upward'.... THATS WHERE REMNANT CHRISTIAN NETWORK COMES FROM. www.aromeosayi.com

Apostle Arome Osayi is the Founder of Remnant Christian Network (RCN), a non-profit Christian organisation with network of Apostolic centres,and Mission outreaches in Nigeria and Europe.
Remant Christian Network is a non denominational ministry based in Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria.
Apostle Arome Osayi believes his core mandate is to strive for the rebirth of apostolic christianity in our generation. He is passionate about the preservation of biblical doctrine and living out the truth of God’s word as it is in the Holy Scripture.
A skillful and sound teacher of God’s word with strange apostolic and prophetic manifestations. He teaches and leads the body of Christ in strategic prayer and intercession for our land and the people. The prayer anointing upon his life is contagious. mere listening to his sermons and sitting under his ministrations propel people to the life of prayer and intimacy with the Holy Spirit.
His vision is to equip ministers of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in Africa and Europe to become effective in the work of the ministry.
Follow Apostle Arome on Facebook and Twitter
Watch and download Apostle Arome Osayi’s Videos
Listen and download Apostle Arome Osayi’s Audio Sermons
www.rcnsermons.org
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by BluntBoy(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2018
Evidenx:

HE IS NOT A MERE MAN HE KNOWS THE HOLY GHOST MORE THAN U CAN EVER IMAGINE TO KNOW HIM.
Isaiah 37:31 which says; 'And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall again take root downward, and bear fruit upward'.... THATS WHERE REMNANT CHRISTIAN NETWORK COMES FROM. www.aromeosayi.com you can find out for URSELF.

Are you people that remnant or the children of God whose salvation came through the Good News?

Oh, so your apostle is not a mere man.

Even Peter never forgot that he was a man, even though he was taught by Christ Himself and was among the Twelve.

But Peter made him get up. "Stand up," he said, "I am only a man myself." (Acts 10:26)
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Evidenx(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

Are you people that remnant or the children of God who salvation came through the Good News?

Oh, so your apostle is not a mere man.

Even Peter never forgot that he was a man, even though he was taught by Christ Himself and was among the Twelve.

But Peter made him get up. "Stand up," he said, "I am only a man myself." (Acts 10:26)
A man who is in alignment with the spirit of God it's not an ordinary man... the scripture you quoted read it fully and understand it well. Cornelius wanted to WORSHIP apostle Peter so that's how that statement came about.... don't just take scriptures out to back ur assumptions read the scriptures from context.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by BluntBoy(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2018
Evidenx:
A man who is in alignment with the spirit of God it's not an ordinary man... the scripture you quoted read it fully and understand it well. Cornelius wanted to WORSHIP apostle Peter so that's how that statement came about.... don't just take scriptures out to back ur assumptions read the scriptures from context.

And what were you doing that made me question you? You were hero worshipping a mere a man.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Evidenx(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

And what were you doing that made me question you? You were hero worshipping a mere a man.
YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST, YOU LOST HIM SOMEHOW,FROM THE WAY U SPEAK YOU ARE NOT IN ALIGNMENT WITH JESUS .. BYE.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by BluntBoy(m): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2018
Evidenx:
YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST, YOU LOST HIM SOMEHOW... BYE.

Isn't that rather ironic. You, who has been going on about a mere man suddenly thinks that a man like me needs to go back to the spirit of Christ.

If you have the spirit of Christ, you won't be mentioning a mere man as though he is your God. You even called yourself his follower. May God open your eyes.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Evidenx(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

Isn't that rather ironic. You, who has been going on about a mere man suddenly thinks that a man like me needs to go back to the spirit of Christ.

If you have the spirit of Christ, you won't be mentioning a mere man as though he is your God. You even called yourself his follower. May God open your eyes.
Is something wrong with your mentality sir? were you not the one asking me about him?... u asked what's REMNANT CHRISTIAN NETWORK... DONT NEED TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME ON U ANYMORE.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by networkgenuis: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Slimpotter:

I like their political structure
You follow Chinese politics a lot bro....Are you a communist or you live in China.

I'm just a friend of China.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by BluntBoy(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2018
Evidenx:
Is something wrong with your mentality sir? were you not the one asking me about him?... u asked what's REMNANT CHRISTIAN NETWORK... DONT NEED TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME ON U ANYMORE.

I asked because I knew you would fall.

You claim that Christianity is way of life for you and with a simple question, I was able to see that it is just a religion for you.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Slimpotter(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
networkgenuis:

I'm just a friend of China.
Same your bro.... I see China as a model for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by networkgenuis: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Slimpotter:

Same your bro.... I see China as a model for Nigeria
Quote with your whatsapp number.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by 1Sharon(f): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Gerald620:

U r a monkey.

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
When these Asian countries were attacking Jehovah's witnesses, there was jubilation in many different churches as if their principal enemy has been killed. But we know that it's the beginning of the end of False religion. Those following our publications won't be surprised at all these events because it has been brought to our notice that the world politics will destroy false religions. We know it will happen but not knowing when and how it will start. Well this is just the beginning because it's going to take place globally soon. Then after false religions claiming Christians have been silenced,ONLY one true Christian group will remain worshipping the One and only true God in Spirit and Truth. Until then keep enjoying the show. cool cool cool
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Obakuso: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Aleister Crowely, the founder of OTO Freemasony, which started in Germany, so basically this is a German Jewish movement. Aliester Crowely theorized that by practicing same sex or anal sex through ritual it would open up the gateway for evil spirits to come in and embody man thus controlling them. This evil spirit is controlled by the elite so they are literally control masses of people via deviant sex. So this how come the Gay Manifesto, the subtle sodomization of children in schools, churches, and other social institutions was committed and still continues. This is what multiplied the Gay population to where Gays were about 2% of the population ends up being around 60% of the U.S population. We have to take into account all of the people involved in secret sodomite cults also adding to this percentage.

The Hollywood Homosexual Agenda and Rituals By Mic Henchmen
360 degrees teachnology
Published on Mar 14, 2016
We must understand the Hollywood occult homo-sexually Agenda
and the confusion of the people, push by the elites
This is the link......to The larry Sinclair Confession about Obama
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/03/...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=956ic-54YZE
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Slimpotter(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
networkgenuis:

Quote with your whatsapp number.
Alright this is it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar / Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.