Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles (68588 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Hotels Have Only Bibles In The Rooms? / Saudi Arabia, Vatican Agree To Build Christian Churches In The Kingdom / Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by chineloSA(f): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
EmirAbj:
ALLAHU AKBAR, WHAT A GOOD NEWS...

Unfortunately that Allahu Akbar applies to your Islam as well.

The Chinese government started way last year. They first targeted Muslims. They barred Muslims from registering new births with Islamic names. They went on to control Mosques and barred issuing approval of building of new Mosques or even renting spaces for new Mosques.

Sorry to burst your Muslim bubble.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by BrokenCock: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Zoharariel:

China & Russia - antichrist stance? Is Amerika that promotes homosexuality, bestiality, transgenderlity & several other abominable acts like subverting foreign governments & breeding terrorists all over the globe christlike?

Stop displaying your ignorance to the world. Christ or no christ, the balance of power has shifted to the East.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/global-shift-in-the-balance-of-power-is-moving-from-west-to-east/5437388/amp
na tangerine tree I go use flog ur lips comot. For ur mind u get mentality bah? Kontunu!

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by kogi2010: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
when dey were closing muslim worship centers u guy were happy n now is ur own turn enjoy it while it last

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by olmyde(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
McStoic:
China and Russia are two countries whose antichrist stance do not too surprise me. This kinda gross violation of human are some of the reasons none of them can ever take the world power chief from USA. They have big role to play in endtime event. Still, they can never stop the church of Christ. Make dem go ask the old Roman emperors how far. SATAN NO REACH LAI LAI.
You just want to exhibit your ignorance, why bring Russia into this discuss. Make your findings well Russia had lots of Christian population and they can't stand in the way of any religion.

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Pataricatering(f): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
All the idiots shouting that buhari wants to islamize Nigeria can see this is how to properly eliminate a religion you don’t want ! Their useless pastors keep opening mushroom churches left , right and centre to continue fleecing the fools with nobody disturbing them ! Yet they scream Islamization at the top of their lungs ! Mumus!

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by GavelSlam: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:
This will Bring about the An outpouring of Churches in China...

Bibles will be Printed right in The President House....

No one Can Fight GOD or HIS Word and Survive..

Ask Hitler..

You think say na today them dey encourage apostasy for China?

4 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Nukilia: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
chineloSA:

I used to say the same thing until I started digging deeper.
What China is doing is the best thing any country can do for its people.
Religion ( Islam and Christianity) are the major contributory factors why this continent and it's people are so devided.
Both religions brought destruction to this continent. One from the East and the other from the West of the continent.
As African we shouldn't be proud and claim it to be ours. It was enforced to our forefathers and a lot of them were killed for it. So it does not deserve our attention and attachment we give it.
I still believe in superpower beyond my understanding but not the versions of the superpower brought by Islam and Christianity.

Religion is death

11 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Walamu(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bigmugu:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/amp.idahostatesman.com/news/nation-world/article218112540.html

President Xi Jinping knows Christianity is the Church of Rome. He wants his people to be free of Western domination, and if the Africans would wake up and realized Christianity brings sodomites and pedophiles into your God given right to practice religion, you would reexamine these greedy pastors and pedophile Catholics.

There has never been a human being to walk the Earth by the name of Jesus Christ. Not ever!

Sango, King of Kings was real, Obatala was real, Katonda was real, Musa Mansa the Fulani Emperor was real, Queen Sheba was real, Nimrod was real, and all the great legends and Gods of Africa were real human being that walked this Earth. Caucasian religion and history is made up because they have a short history. grin Too short to have had a great civilization in ancient times. Too short. No proof that they had any writings, alphabets, societies, government and what greatness makes a people have the claim of divinity to have produced such a heavenly prophet.

There is NO JESUS! (Dr. Walter Williams)

WakeUpAfricanPeople!
Published on Jun 10, 2015
THE TRUTH DR. INTERVIEWS DR. WALTER WILLIAM - The Hieroglyphics HE SAYS, "Have never been deciphered!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIzPvErS7Dc

The Catholic Church's religion is Illuminati.
www.theriseofsodom..com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by KENFERDYOORI(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
rafindo:
Of what use is a church if half of the population are in abject poverty like Nigeria. It better we become an atheist country than this godly bullshit we keep deceiving our self with. All countries that have religious tolerance are ahead of us, the fun things is that the G. Os visit this country for vacation, business and medical check up yet the inform their gullible followers that God have left those countries.

Emanacipate yourself from metal slavery.

You speak as though atheism is sure gateway to riches...

3 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by ollah2: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
chineloSA:

Religion ( Islam and Christianity) are the major contributory factors why this continent and it's people are so devided.

Both religions brought destruction to this continent. One from the East and the other from the West of the continent.

As African we shouldn't be proud and claim it to be ours. It was enforced to our forefathers and a lot of them were killed for it. So it does not deserve our attention and attachment we give it.

I still believe in superpower beyond my understanding but not the versions of the superpower brought by Islam and Christianity.

I wish I can give you kisses and take you on a weekend trip. Unfortunately, most Africans are dumb. Too dumb to believe someone in Isreal died for their sins in Nigeria. Some are too stupid to believe the arabian god fought for them. Why won't Africa be a laughing stock?

Ask politicians to start swearing in with our local gods and watch how they will reject it. They know those two books are nonsense and meaningless but they won't tell the masses. Religious leaders know they are deceiving their congregations hence the constant ills from them.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by JacksonOyibo: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
undecided
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by mitchel1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
You just reminded me of my ol seminary days...
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by ajl: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
rafindo:
Of what use is a church if half of the population are in abject poverty like Nigeria. It better we become an atheist country than this godly bullshit we keep deceiving our self with. All countries that have religious tolerance are ahead of us, the fun things is that the G. Os visit this country for vacation, business and medical check up yet the inform their gullible followers that God have left those countries.

Mind you, most of the churches in Nigeria has nothing to do with God because they are simply business centers. Spirituality and Godliness is the essence of man. Not religion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by ollah2: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Pataricatering:
All the idiots shouting that buhari wants to islamize Nigeria can see this is how to properly eliminate a religion you don’t want ! Their useless pastors keep opening mushroom churches left , right and centre to continue fleecing the fools with nobody disturbing them ! Yet they scream Islamization at the top of their lungs ! Mumus!

Don't mind them. Hatred for Muslims and Islam has blinded them yet they will EB the first to scream Muslims are intolerant and bigots forgetting that mirrors exist for a purpose.

6 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by bedspread: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

You think say na today them dey encourage apostasy for China?
You think say na today Church de For china??
My Church de china kampe with Chinese men and women in the Church...

No human on Earth can stop GOD'S WORD..
The person has not been born..

Lives may be lost as a Result But the Word of GOD will Grow Speedily

3 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Iykenuwa(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
rafindo:

Mark 8:36-37 KJV
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

[37] Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

2 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by thebigkendo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
This mark the destruction of China, you can't fight God

Our lord Jesus Christ is forever.

Islam tried they fail now they bombard themselves to pieces while all the Christian Western nations are free and developed

I spit on China

.I spit on Saudi Arabia

I spit on Mecca

I spit on Medina

I spit on all enemies of Christianity

Yimu!!

6 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
chineloSA:

I want to marry a woman with your mentality & exposure so that my children would not be rotten & brain-dead like all the children of nowadays.

Religion is the primary reason the entire globe is in chaos & anarchy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by EmirAbj: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
chineloSA:

Unfortunately that Allahu Akbar applies to your Islam as well.

The Chinese government started way last year. They first targeted Muslims. They barred Muslims from registering new births with Islamic names. They went on to control Mosques and barred issuing approval of building of new Mosques or even renting spaces for new Mosques.

Sorry to burst your Muslim bubble.

Who Asked You Super Story, Hope It's NOT Frustration grin grin

4 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
McStoic:
China and Russia are two countries whose antichrist stance do not too surprise me. This kinda gross violation of human are some of the reasons none of them can ever take the world power chief from USA. They have big role to play in endtime event. Still, they can never stop the church of Christ. Make dem go ask the old Roman emperors how far. SATAN NO REACH LAI LAI.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Realdeals(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
If they succeded, that means we will have 1.8 billion people who are neither Christians or Muslims. Does it mean they are all going to HELL?

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Banmeallday: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
The day all these quack and useless Mountain of Fire churches, including RCCG and WINNERS are closed, a “Nigerian” revolution like no other in Black AFrica will arise that would topple and execute all current and past political office holders and their families...including yours Theo Orji and Gbenga Daniel for the massive suffering you brought on your own people.

SO nice1 CHINA as you continue to buy up AFrica from dumbazz BLACKS that are there running to church everyday like fools

2 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by ola12(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
ollah2:

They " doesn't" need the Christian God and they don't need any Christ. They are smart people, I wonder what people like you would have said if this happened in a Muslim country.
I dont think you read the news. Muslims are also affected, not just Christians, so its not as if they dont need the "Christain God"(an idea I'm sure you would masturbate over tonight), they dont need any religion, period including your own god(yh, small letter)

8 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by gnykelly(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
McStoic:

do you know where sin city is in las Vegas it is in a god own country.

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by rafindo(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I spit on your grave and if you don't take time I'll lay a curse on you.

Don't dare me

It on your own grave that they will spit on. Continue to deceive your for Christ himself attest that at the last day they will all claim ,lord I healed in your name and he will say depart from me oh evil one.

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by okwabayi(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
This is a good move from a forward thinking country. Religion is a relic from times past when people did not fully understand the world.
We should replicate this feat. We have a lot to gain from such.

10 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by cooltola(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. To the Christian Brothers and sisters in China, Russia, I pray for God's strength. Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.

3 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by thebigkendo(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Pataricatering:

Sad truth

5 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Nathan2016: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
rafindo:

Bros you forgot to add
-Their children are born there
-Their children goes to school there

Still they will come and tell us God has left the place...lol

8 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by precious1967(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
God will fight for them.

2 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by ola12(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Alzirida:
We dont fight for our God
Gbam. I have nothing to say to this, my God is too powerful for me to fight on His behalf.

3 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by rafindo(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Iykenuwa:

Mark 8:36-37 KJV
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

[37] Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

The same scripture tells us about wolves in sheep clothing and the summary is simply put love your God and love your neighbor as yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar / Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.