Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,079 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles (68520 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Hotels Have Only Bibles In The Rooms? / Saudi Arabia, Vatican Agree To Build Christian Churches In The Kingdom / Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by 1Sharon(f): 2:05am On Sep 11, 2018
Gerald620:

Someone should tell this man that he has a big seat in hell fire...

Na ur family go lead am there nah

3 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 11, 2018
What always surprises me till date is that its the same people who took Africans as slaves and treated them worse than animals that still preached christianity to them. Some questions I have about christianity are? The bible says we should go into the world and convert other people. In the old ages when the catholic church was more powerful and ruthless if you dont follow their doctrine then you die. How is that different from what islamic terrorists are doing now? Peopl that were born into non christian homes and are termed sinners. How is it their fault when their parents are maybe Muslims. If I was born into a muslim family, there is a high possibility that id be a muslim. Finally, Christianity originated from the jews and its extremely obvious that the bible is very biased to the Jewish people. How do christians today deal with that? We even have some people in Nairaland here that are supporting Israel against palestine because they are Christians without knowing a little about what is happening and same for muslims who support palestine. And to Nnamdi Kanu I used to give his biafra struggle the benefit of doubt and I understood his struggle even though Im Yoruba .... However, the first time I saw him dressing like a jew, and call himself a jew and Igbo jews then and there I saw a confused man that cant be trusted.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by D1official: 2:28am On Sep 11, 2018
rafindo:
Of what use is a church if half of the population are in abject poverty like Nigeria. It better we become an atheist country than this godly bullshit we keep deceiving our self with. All countries that have religious tolerance are ahead of us, the fun things is that the G. Os visit this country for vacation, business and medical check up yet the inform their gullible followers that God have left those countries.

Emanacipate yourself from metal slavery.
Is China an atheist country?.
Stop fooling yourself sir, vibrating on keys as if you are not more corrupt than Buhari.
Show me a politician in Nigeria who is a genuine Muslim or Christian?.
If there's any problem in Nigeria its actually the lack of fear of God.
One of the notable characteristics of a failure is blaming everyone for his failure.
I guess developed nations like Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, United states, south Korea, England, Egypt, south Africa and other nations are atheist.
If you don't know what to type sir, you keep quiet and stop fooling yourself.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by budaatum: 2:35am On Sep 11, 2018
lathrowinger:
Yeah... That's right. All this religion seems to be scam. Ask Prophet Fela anikulapo Ransom Kuti...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y--5IlljO78

Open you eye everywhere
Archbishop na miliki
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun

Archbishop dey enjoy
Pope self dey enjoy
Imam self dey enjoy
My brother wetin you say?
My brother wetin you say?

My sister wetin you go hear?
My sister wetin you go hear?

Archbishop dey for London
Pope dey for Rome
Imam dey for Mecca
Archbishop dey for London
Pope dey for Rome
Imam dey for Mecca

Amen!

My people them go dey follow Bishop
Them go follow Pope
Them go follow Imam
Them go go for London
Them go go for Rome
Them go go for Mecca
Them go carry all the money
Them go juba Bishop
Juba Pope
Juba Imam

5 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by D1official: 2:38am On Sep 11, 2018
ollah2:

They " doesn't" need the Christian God and they don't need any Christ. They are smart people, I wonder what people like you would have said if this happened in a Muslim country.
If they are so smart sir, why didnt they leave their people to outsmart the Christians? Why are they casting stones on christians? Is there no more freedom of worship? Have the Christians violeted any rule?Is there no more freedom of speech? Is there nation better than nations like USA and other Christian nations of the world?.
Christians have tolerated other religions and ideologies cause we know how true our truth is but they refused to do the same cos dey knw say dem no reach.hahahaha.
JESUS IS LORD.
China must fall weda d devil likes it or not.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Tejiriseth(m): 2:42am On Sep 11, 2018
No they dont.
And Google is Your Friend.. Stop being a bigot becoz Of religion
Nwaikuku2:
China need Christ. I wonder the religion they generally accept! does it mean they doesn't worship God?

2 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by godliman: 3:00am On Sep 11, 2018
rafindo:
Of what use is a church if half of the population are in abject poverty like Nigeria. It better we become an atheist country than this godly bullshit we keep deceiving our self with. All countries that have religious tolerance are ahead of us, the fun things is that the G. Os visit this country for vacation, business and medical check up yet the inform their gullible followers that God have left those countries.

A blind man cannot understand the beauty of colors, a deaf man cannot appreciate symphony in music, same way a spiritually dead man can appreciate the things of the God. The good thing is nobody force anybody to go to church, those who go are exercising their human rights. If it is mental slavery to you it is mental freedom to us. We went gladly no one forced us. If you are no happy feel free to join then in china.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by CSTR1005: 3:24am On Sep 11, 2018
And yet their citizens would give anything to migrate to judeo-c`hristian democracies.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by perdollar(m): 4:04am On Sep 11, 2018
fortunately, true Christianity thrives under persecution. we need a dogged underground church evangelism in Saudi Arabia
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by perdollar(m): 4:11am On Sep 11, 2018
D1official:

If they are so smart sir, why didnt they leave their people to outsmart the Christians? Why are they casting stones on christians? Is there no more freedom of worship? Have the Christians violeted any rule?Is there no more freedom of speech? Is there nation better than nations like USA and other Christian nations of the world?.
Christians have tolerated other religions and ideologies cause we know how true our truth is but they refused to do the same cos dey knw say dem no reach.hahahaha.
JESUS IS LORD.
if middle east countries n north Africa countries, in fact Muslim countries WL truly allow freedom of religion in there countries, I doubt if Islam WL b near 100million worshippers.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by 11doubledee: 4:13am On Sep 11, 2018
rafindo:

The Church is not the problem.U.S.A has lots of them.
Mind you, do the maths and see how long NIGERIA has been ruled by a Muslim even if mosques may not equally be the problem either.UAE has lots of them and are doing very well.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by luckyogor(m): 4:21am On Sep 11, 2018
China oppresses Muslim's regularly and nobody cares about it, truth be told,nobody can suppress Christianity in this modern age.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by ollah2: 4:33am On Sep 11, 2018
BabaIbo:

keep quiet and learn.

FYI go and check what China government did against Muslim last year or few years ago.
The guy you quoted is right and you're wrong.
What do you mean by *Christian God*?
As if the measures they took against you guys were not more than this, anyway na ignorance they worry u

Who cares what they did to Muslims? Why won't he be right to you, everybody needs Jesus because he is the ultimate and Christianity Is the only faith that leads to heaven according to warped mental people like you..

If a Muslim country openly burn the Bible and churches this way, we know how you would have cursed everything and anything about Islam.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by WIZDOM081(m): 4:34am On Sep 11, 2018
China cannot accept any religion that will be extracting money from their citizen

2 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by 11doubledee: 4:37am On Sep 11, 2018
12inches1:
What always surprises me till date is that its the same people who took Africans as slaves and treated them worse than animals that still preached christianity to them. Some questions I have about christianity are? The bible says we should go into the world and convert other people. In the old ages when the catholic church was more powerful and ruthless if you dont follow their doctrine then you die. How is that different from what islamic terrorists are doing now? Peopl that were born into non christian homes and are termed sinners. How is it their fault when their parents are maybe Muslims. If I was born into a muslim family, there is a high possibility that id be a muslim. Finally, Christianity originated from the jews and its extremely obvious that the bible is very biased to the Jewish people. How do christians today deal with that? We even have some people in Nairaland here that are supporting Israel against palestine because they are Christians without knowing a little about what is happening and same for muslims who support palestine. And to Nnamdi Kanu I used to give his biafra struggle the benefit of doubt and I understood his struggle even though Im Yoruba .... However, the first time I saw him dressing like a jew, and call himself a jew and Igbo jews then and there I saw a confused man that cant be trusted.
Not all of the whites supported slavery.some white Christian groups supported the blacks during their quest for equality and freedom.
But how about the blacks who were also selling their brothers for insignificant things like combs,gin,razor,etc.(apart from the ones being kidnapped by the whites).How do you explain that?
Besides the worst form of slavery is yet to come and quote me in future. Our external debt has been rising and larger portion of the loans are being looted.How do we pay back with a rising and unproductive population?God help us all
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by ollah2: 4:46am On Sep 11, 2018
D1official:

JESUS IS LORD.

By better, you mean invading other countries, by sponsoring terrorism, changing regimes, adoption of abortion, legalizing LGBT etc. It's always Christians accommodating, other religions and ideologies don't accommodate Christians. A supposed lord was killed like a thief with other thieves. a lord indeed

China will fall because they burned your churches and bible. You need your head checked
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by ollah2: 4:51am On Sep 11, 2018
CSTR1005:
And yet their citizens would give anything to migrate to judeo-c`hristian democracies.

lol. a fool yet to leave the shores of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by citadels(f): 5:42am On Sep 11, 2018
If God lives we will hear about china
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by afroxyz: 5:47am On Sep 11, 2018
kokomilala:
Worse was done during the dark ages, a period that spanned about 200 years. The Bible, Word of God, was not bound. Then came the Renaissance Period from 1400s,when a revival started and the word of God flourished again. Then after 1789,when the British Bible Society was founded. Also, American Bible Society. Then, our contemporary times and the explosion of the Word of God on social media. It has survived the times. This is not the ultimate test. The assailants will pass like time, but the Word stands forever.

Dark ages was when religion (Christianity) held sway. Rrnnisance was when scinece and logic took over. Get your facts right

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by citadels(f): 5:47am On Sep 11, 2018
Walamu:

President Xi Jinping knows Christianity is the Church of Rome. He wants his people to be free of Western domination, and if the Africans would wake up and realized Christianity brings sodomites and pedophiles into your God given right to practice religion, you would reexamine these greedy pastors and pedophile Catholics. God have mercy on u

There has never been a human being to walk the Earth by the name of Jesus Christ. Not ever!

Sango, King of Kings was real, Obatala was real, Katonda was real, Musa Mansa the Fulani Emperor was real, Queen Sheba was real, Nimrod was real, and all the great legends and Gods of Africa were real human being that walked this Earth. Caucasian religion and history is made up because they have a short history. grin Too short to have had a great civilization in ancient times. Too short. No proof that they had any writings, alphabets, societies, government and what greatness makes a people have the claim of divinity to have produced such a heavenly prophet.

There is NO JESUS! (Dr. Walter Williams)

WakeUpAfricanPeople!
Published on Jun 10, 2015
THE TRUTH DR. INTERVIEWS DR. WALTER WILLIAM - The Hieroglyphics HE SAYS, "Have never been deciphered!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIzPvErS7Dc

The Catholic Church's religion is Illuminati.
www.theriseofsodom..com

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by afroxyz: 5:52am On Sep 11, 2018
11doubledee:

Not all of the whites supported slavery.some white Christian groups supported the blacks during their quest for equality and freedom.
But how about the blacks who were also selling their brothers for insignificant things like combs,gin,razor,etc.(apart from the ones being kidnapped by the whites).How do you explain that?
Besides the worst form of slavery is yet to come and quote me in future. Our external debt has been rising and larger portion of the loans are being looted.How do we pay back with a rising and unproductive population?God help us all

Oga go and read. The bibke was used to reinforce slavery and white supremacy. The son of Ham analogy was preached to justify slavery. Besides the blacks who sold the slaves did not know what they experienced once they crossed the Atlantic. Slaves in Africa had access to land, wives and had rights unlike those that were shipped to the Atlantic. Besides slaves in Africa we're people who committed crimes like murder or were indebted.

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by hustla(m): 6:04am On Sep 11, 2018
McStoic:
China and Russia are two countries whose antichrist stance do not too surprise me. This kinda gross violation of human are some of the reasons none of them can ever take the world power chief from USA. They have big role to play in endtime event. Still, they can never stop the church of Christ. Make dem go ask the old Roman emperors how far. SATAN NO REACH LAI LAI.

Are you this ignorant in real life?

2 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by adams123: 6:18am On Sep 11, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
This mark the destruction of China, you can't fight God

Our lord Jesus Christ is forever.

Islam tried they fail now they bombard themselves to pieces while all the Christian Western nations are free and developed

I spit on China

.I spit on Saudi Arabia

I spit on Mecca

I spit on Medina

I spit on all enemies of Christianity
na so Jesus Christ was spitting??
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by kokomilala(m): 6:19am On Sep 11, 2018
@afroxyz,what impact did Christianity make during the Dark Ages? How far did the Word of God spread? Must you respond to every post?
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by rafindo(m): 6:26am On Sep 11, 2018
D1official:

Is China an atheist country?.
Stop fooling yourself sir, vibrating on keys as if you are not more corrupt than Buhari.
Show me a politician in Nigeria who is a genuine Muslim or Christian?.
If there's any problem in Nigeria its actually the lack of fear of God.
One of the notable characteristics of a failure is blaming everyone for his failure.
I guess developed nations like Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, United states, south Korea, England, Egypt, south Africa and other nations are atheist.
If you don't know what to type sir, you keep quiet and stop fooling yourself.
make yourself relevant the problem is not religion but those practicing it.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by Chinny024(f): 6:29am On Sep 11, 2018
tiwiex:

China that is practically funding our budget? Why collect their money if religion is so important?

There is nothing, I mean absolutely nothing to justify such act... It's a curse.. and before I forget, don't you ever support evil because of mere earthly and material things... There is something we call we call the Ten commandments. It's a serious one...
Run from nemesis and the wrath of God.. You can't stand it..
Good morning... embarassedX lipsrsealed undecided
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by rafindo(m): 6:30am On Sep 11, 2018
11doubledee:

The Church is not the problem.U.S.A has lots of them.
Mind you, do the maths and see how long NIGERIA has been ruled by a Muslim even if mosques may not equally be the problem either.UAE has lots of them and are doing very well.

Your gullibility is alarming, the issue I emphasized is base on religion but not a particular one that while I never used the word Christianity.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by rafindo(m): 6:32am On Sep 11, 2018
godliman:
A blind man cannot understand the beauty of colors, a deaf man cannot appreciate symphony in music, same way a spiritually dead man can appreciate the things of the God. The good thing is nobody force anybody to go to church, those who go are exercising their human rights. If it is mental slavery to you it is mental freedom to us. We went gladly no one forced us. If you are no happy feel free to join then in china.
The frock of foolishness is deceiving you. Becoming more catholic than the Pope is in itself the defaulted mental reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by FTjnr(m): 6:35am On Sep 11, 2018
Benekruku:
That's a country with a vision.

the head-slamming moooooooslims are next.
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by rafindo(m): 6:36am On Sep 11, 2018
victorazyvictor:

As church na ur government.

You better be a Muslim or atheist because God may take ur life the day u enter church.

Your hatred for truth knows no bounds, but I will help you by saying Christianity was never mentioned in my post but religion. So if you wish to God's attorney of record then be my guest in my moral church
Re: China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles by rafindo(m): 6:38am On Sep 11, 2018
Gerald620:

Someone should tell this man that he has a big seat in hell fire...

Your seat have been engraved for you brother just has the scripture said if you must worship me, you must do that in truth and in spirit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.