Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Imo 2019: I Will Liberate My State From The Shackles Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo 2019: I Will Liberate My State From The Shackles Of APC (301 Views)

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo 2019: I Will Liberate My State From The Shackles Of APC by PeterOnu(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
The choice before us is clear, and without gainsay this choice is in favour of Senator Samdaddy.

As we all know that many Imolites are already queueing behind our Distinguished Senator, let's confirm our collective endorsement of Senator Samuel Anyanwu Nnaemeka by casting our votes for this man of the people.

Senator Samdaddy is the most credible and very reliable candidate for this Imo 2019 election: acceptable by majority irrespective of political affiliations, as we all know that he is a man that will be used of God like the Biblical Moses to liberate Imolites from the shackles of underdevelopment after the 8 years evil rules under Gov. Rochas Okorocha led APC.

The time to correct the mistakes of the past is now, let's get it right this time by electing Senator Samdaddy as the next governor of Imo State on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to bring back the dividends of democracy to the good people of Imo State.

#ItShallEndInPraise.

Re: Imo 2019: I Will Liberate My State From The Shackles Of APC by BigbamoAYO(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Says who?
Re: Imo 2019: I Will Liberate My State From The Shackles Of APC by gurnam: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
This Saraki boy boy, aka bleaching Senator will lose big time

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Freezes Seven Different Bank Account Of Senator Isiaka Adeleke And Davido / EFCC Denies Freezing Davido’s Family Account… See Shocking Revelation / Senator Dino Melaye Is Accussing Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello And The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.