Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,502 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) (37313 Views)

Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by AK481(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
This guy is very rich.

Ikeja disco,Sahara oil and gas,Sahara group..
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by drchuks1234(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=DuBLINGreenb post=71076478]Let us try Tonye Wike has failed
WIKE is wicked he used Rivers money to host Joseph yobo, Samuel etoo and Co.
paid super eagles 10,000dollars per goal for all the games played in rivers state those igbo boys packed our cash and went to Europe, Now pay salary Wicked WIKE is giving excuses Go!!
Remember when wike made 100man committee to bury one justice Aguma and the committee members were paid per seating till today the committee has not been disbanded.
Remember when WIKE appointed 51 special advisers including Special adviser on Street lights, 2 special adviser on social media franklyn Oraye and Charles obuzor, Special Adviser to the Governor on Electronic Media Simeon Nwakaudu, Special Adviser on Religious Affairs, Bishop Winston Iwo...and other useless offices he marely used to settle his boys
He built his house by demolishing a 3 storey building posh school and built his house complete with a chapel and other buildings then moved the school[ to a]And so?
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by comos: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ameachi want to impose a yoruba man on rivers people
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by Gloriagee(f): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
I like Cole
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
habibest06:
though i am not from river state, anything apc is welcome
I would love a riverine governor as I'm from the riverine part of the state but Wike is really trying.

I stand with my riverine brother grin let's vote for the individuals not party.

Watin I sabi sef

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by internet: 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Let us try Tonye Wike has failed
paid super eagles 10,000dollars per goal for all the games played in rivers state those igbo boys packed our cash and went to Europe, Now pay salary Wicked WIKE is giving excuses Go!!
Remember when wike made 100man committee to bury one justice Aguma and the committee members were paid per seating till today the committee has not been disbanded.
Remember when WIKE appointed 51 special advisers including Special adviser on Street lights, 2 special adviser on social media franklyn Oraye and Charles obuzor, Special Adviser to the Governor on Electronic Media Simeon Nwakaudu, Special Adviser on Religious Affairs, Bishop Winston Iwo...and other useless offices he marely used to settle his boys
He built his house by demolishing a 3 storey building posh school and built his house complete with a chapel and other buildings then moved the school to another land in the same expensive part of town, he rebuilt the school from foundation. Wike where did you get the money?

ANYBODY BUT WIKE Please
Fool. Rubbish they smell for ur mouth. Lifeless idiot
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by Onyemabright(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nathdoug:
It should be APC RIVERS STATE GOVERNOR ASPIRANT MEET THE LIFELESS ONE..
Go to hell
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by autonomous22: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
This COLE don decide to waste him money for rivers state.... say him want b governor.
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by Consula: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Promxy94:

I see, Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi as a mentor, but the truth is
Rivers state has been
Wikemized.......
I would have suggested they try Abe to check if he can get the power.

Hmmmm.....Abe? U dey dis our Rivers State? Abe wey no fit win Senatorial Election, he won't even win in his 4 Ogoni LGAs sef on a free n fair day. I pity him for trying to go against CRA who we all know did re-run just to put Abe in the senate.

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by Doyin2(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
This is the type of well refined technocrats Rivers people deserve,not thugs like Wike.

3 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by Rockie: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
GSA01:
I dont see how APC will not win Rivers State Governorship Election this time around. APC already have 3 senators from rivers. And the candidature of Tonye Cole is different from Dakuku Peterside.

Kaduna has 2 and half PDP Senators, does that mean PDP will win in Kaduna?

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by fasterwell(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
olaboy33:
Ameachi should take some dressing lessons from Ambode or Cole...

To wear suits abi?
If only u knew Ameachi when he was the governor of Rivers State
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Rockie:

Kaduna has 2 and half PDP Senators, does that mean PDP will win in Kaduna?
hELP ME ASK THEM.
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by budusky05(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Promxy94:

Rivers state has been
Wikemized.......

You think Abe can win election in his mom's kitchen? If you think Abe won his senatorial seat ask Olaka.
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by budusky05(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bawizzo:
I perceive a serious killing orgy in river state, if apc tries to replay the ekiti card

Who you wan kill? You think wike is more popular? Wike is good in running motor park, and for those of us that know him he good is running the affairs of market and motor park.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
Promxy94:

Rivers state has been
Wikemized.......
lol u are 100% correct wike has won d hearts of rivers pple with his amazing performance magnus abe would have been d best man to match him since d ogoni's are clamouring for an ogoni governor any other person apc brings up is just a waste of time God bless mr projects

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by budusky05(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
olaboy33:
Will the pastor be able to fight dirty to wrestle River state from wike's hand??

Should that be a good question to ask?
Should dirty fighting/Wrestling's be the best way to clinch to power?
Amaechi has always proven to be a good politician, by this time 2014 the news we're coming in from various communities about killings, beheading and burning of houses everywhere in Rivers State.

You need to ask wike and his cultists house of assembly members questions.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
eventlamp:
Good candidate, wrong party.
Lol just like sahara reporters termed Saraki "A major in the minor and a minor in the major"
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by budusky05(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
habibest06:

Good one.
You will see it
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by einsteine(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Na wa o, people go too die for Rivers state for 2019. the desperation with which both parties would attempt to take the treasure base of the nation would claim quite a few victims.
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
Oil businessman turned pastor turned politician...that is the Nigerian dream right there my friends.

grin grin grin So True my Brother
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by wallex1983(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
olaboy33:
Ameachi should take some dressing lessons from Ambode or Cole...

I agree
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Why are pastors in worldly politics?
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by hush15: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
kcmichael:
Breaking:Apc Rivers State Guber Aspirant Pastor Tonye Cole meets buhari

See picture below,Wike is a gooner

For those that want Moghalu, Sowore and Durotoye, this is the lesson for you all. Take a cue from Tonye wgo has been trying before they came into the picture.

He learnt that he had to re-align himself before he can have a goos shot at his political ambition. They cant achieve it in AAN or YDP or any other if they want to achieve. Not this time, definitely not this age.

To voters concerned, dont waste your votes. PDP is the credible alternative. Not because they are the best ever but they are they are better than APC. Unfortunately Tonye is pitching his tent in what i term, a good chance to build a political carrier which he most likely might not win till Wike is done with his tenures but the lesson here again is its either APC or PDP but the latter is greater than the former.
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by joe120120(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
kcmichael:

look at Rotimi face
deadly face..without apc mind.
idiot
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by KRILMIJAY(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Let us try Tonye Wike has failed
He built his house by demolishing a 3 storey building posh school and built his house complete with a chapel and other buildings then moved the school to another land in the same expensive part of town, he rebuilt the school from foundation. Wike where did you get the money?

ANYBODY BUT WIKE Please

See this man ooh��� Biobele
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by iamloski(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Boscojugunu:
Lol.. I pray
if I slap you, he will win, we are strongly behind me
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Wike has lost followership in many parts of Rivers State especially ONELGA, Abua/Odual, Etche, Omuma, Opobo/Nkoro and much of the Riverine. A strong candidate with federal might can defeat come in 2019.

He is still very popular in Obio/Akpor, KELGA and PHALGA that make up bulk of voters.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by spencekat(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=kcmichael post=71075780]Breaking:Apc Rivers State Guber Aspirant Pastor Tonye Cole meets buhari

See picture below,Wike is a gooner. In your dream.
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by spencekat(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
kcmichael:

Tonye is a joke.
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bawizzo:
I perceive a serious killing orgy in river state, if apc tries to replay the ekiti card
Was it APC that was at the Center when a log of persons died in Rivers state during the 2015 elections?

Who was caught on tape W.R.T electoral malpractice in the state, shebi na APC?
Re: Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
habibest06:
See this afonja man in oshogbo.. what's your business with Rivers. Bleep off you Apc mole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read Agboola Ajayi's Resignation Letter To APC / Garba Shehu Tweets On Zahra Buhari's Wedding. Nigerians React / Anambra State Government Inaugurates Awka Millenium City(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.