Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) (11795 Views)

12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by IllegalMoney: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lldldl
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
IllegalMoney:

U are a confused talented janaj-weed gworo chewing monkey suffering from amensia
Point out where the earlier post indicated that Ganduje will be swept away by Kwankwaso
It is clear U are a lifeless I ndomie brain zombie like ur lifeless zombie god buhari

AllTheWayUp:
Kwankwaso go use ganduje count scores for Governorship election in 2019--APC zombies that know nothing about Kano politics can quote me

Hafiz Abubakar is the next Governor of Kano State 2019---Zombies write that down again

@ emboldened is the earlier comment I was responding too

Perhaps you might also have a chronic eye defect coupled with your other obvious deficiencies.
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

My brother true talk

MADUGU 2019 is what Northerners are already chanting

The Northerners are already salivating over the prospect of an other 8 years in Power they have started preaching in their mosques, telling their followers the North will do another 8 years in Presidency because they have been cheated for a long time

Buhari is already being de-marketed in the North

Wetin this one dey talk?

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by blackgold90(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The north has done 4 years already with Buhari n has only 4 years before he hands over power to Yorubas Tiffnubu

but with Kwakwanso 8 years is in the offing.

Total of 12 years for the north.

You are not right nobody can override others...
They can still be voted out after just 4years.

If I go by your reason,what if after buhari 4years that you think south west should get it... What if PDP in order to win project a northern do you think Southwest will win that elections?

There is a way things should go,so if will have a governor or a president that is not performing will should let him stay because if are afraid of some people not going to leave ... Don't think crooked
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by klax(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
The bastards liars has be deceiving the fools claiming buying forms.

I swear oh heaven I have never hate things or people these much in my entire life I just hate hearing the name Buhari and anything apc with passion.
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by magzey: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

With PDP and kwankwaso the north wan count another 8 years, no mind them as them go they make mouth
What are you trying to say?
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by magzey: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
klax:
The bastards liars has be deceiving the fools claiming buying forms.

I swear oh heaven I have never hate things or people these much in my entire life I just hate hearing the name Buhari and anything apc with passion.
You Better Die and Rest in Pieces. BUHARI is the talk of the day take short cut through nearest transformers e beta for u grin grin
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by Unity19(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
You all keep deceiving yourselves. So what they are throwing to make us belief is that Ganduje did not buy the forms with his own money? This is just a situation of the Governor and Buhari using these groups to front for their ambitions. I strongly believe that they are the one financing these groups.
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by Babs91: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
APC Change
360metrosports:
Kano st\ate Governor Umar Ganduje received his nomination form bought for him by One2Tell10 Buhari Support Group Kano Chapter and 34 other Associations seeking him to stand for reelection in the forthcoming 2019 general elections. Aiki dai Baba.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-buhari-support-group-buys-nomination-form-for-ganduje/

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by Unity19(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
first i believe anyone has the right to vote and be voted for irrespective of region. The issue of zoning was a PDP agenda which is alien to Democracy and Nigeria constitution. Any region has the right to present candidates and if voted for in a free and fair election, then we all must abide by it. Don't forget, North has the population and more states and they use these as an advantage over other regions. Again, they are always one sided because majority are not educated unlike what we have in South where most are educated and belief no one can control or tell me what to do.

The issue of zoning is really causing issues in Nigeria because some regions or ethnic group may believe that it is their sole right to be there at a particular period and spend a certain period (i.e. 8yrs). However, if we all have it behind our mind that anybody can ascend to the presidency through a free and fair election then i am sure we would have a near better democracy.

blackgold90:

You are not right nobody can override others...
They can still be voted out after just 4years.

If I go by your reason,what if after buhari 4years that you think south west should get it... What if PDP in order to win project a northern do you think Southwest will win that elections?

There is a way things should go,so if will have a governor or a president that is not performing will should let him stay because if are afraid of some people not going to leave ... Don't think crooked
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Stupid people, the most backward set of people in the whole world, governor Ambode that performed way better even than our so called president nobody buy am governorship form yeye people.
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by libertyfather(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2018
G

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Times Article: It‘s An Insult For PMB To Claim To Be A Man Of Peace- Reno / Inspector General of Police Orders Movement Restriction On Election Day / We Arrest Boko Haram Members In Lagos Almost On Daily Basis – Army General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.