Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers (68660 Views)

Tonye Cole Picks Victor Giadom As Running Mate / I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole / Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by VULCAN(m): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

The militants have the same guns that the army have

PHILipu1:

Sure?
Without mama peace and Bros Jonathan in Aso rock?
Any APC candidate will defeat wike in 2019.

Just like Fayose was in pain,Wike without Jonathan and mama peace will be in pain in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by AmazingELixir: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
9jayes:
The daughter boobbs has fallen

undecided
How can the country get it right with this kinda fella upstairs.??

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by Zimzy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
River politics is very dirty, is he ready to be dirty too? If I was his child I will advise him against siding with Amachi or Wike.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by Soulsymbol99: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
This man no go respect himself undecided he has such a fufilled life and he want 2 join dis dia dirty game

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by PHILipu1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
VULCAN:
Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

The militants have the same guns that the army have

Lol.
What militants?
Political militants?
None of those militant will go on suicide mission.
Holding ground with the Nigeria army in a full out war will be suicide mission for the militants and those communities that hide them.

We know that this militants don't have war planes.

They can only hide in the creeks and blow up pipes lines.
Don't be so childish to believe that they can fight an all out war

3 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by degamemaster(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
This one is Amaechi's stooge...but I trust Wike to crush him electorally.
Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by MayorofLagos(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
Wike was Patience's thug. After Amechi went nPDP mode Mama Peace needed a counter force in Rivers. That was the beginning of MACE whipping in House of Assembly and the energence of Wike.

Any State that wants to have the type of Excellence in Lagos must vote candidates the manner it is done in Lagos. Tonye is a good fit for that template. He has proven track records one can use to legitimize his candidacy and hope for great things. Minds can be at rest.

If you are reading this and your state is still in the hands of thugs, I implore you to find a Tonye Cole to elect in your state. Every state has someone like this. Bring them out....those are the ones people should buy forms for and elect in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by AngelicBeing: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
The guy is worth 1.4 billion dollars = 504 billion Naira, chai, and in the same country millions of Nigerians are finding it difficult to eat, let me reserve my comments shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by oladele00(m): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Congrats in advance great man
Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by Oyindidi(f): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Which tribe him from? This one no be better rivers blood. I change my mind back to Wike..... I stand with Wike
Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by Oyindidi(f): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
MayorofLagos:
Wike was Patience's thug. After Amechi went nPDP mode Mama Peace needed a counter force in Rivers. That was the beginning of MACE whipping in House of Assembly and the energence of Wike.

Any State that wants to have the type of Excellence in Lagos must vote candidates the manner it is done in Lagos. Tonye is a good fit for that template. He has proven track records one can use to legitimize his candidacy and hope for great things. Minds can be at rest.

If you are reading this and your state is still in the hands of thugs, I implore you to find a Tonye Cole to elect in your state. Every state has someone like this. Bring them out....those are the ones people should buy forms for and elect in.
Close your mouth! The thug don change the face of Rivers State. Though we want riverine governor no means say wike bad. Me no sabi this Tonye Cole
Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by tical(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Port Harcourt is PDP. PDP is port Harcourt. Mr billionaire don't let APC waste your time & money. undecided
Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by Ikpongiton: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Is that all?Dead on arrival.
Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by Oyindidi(f): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
tical:
Port Harcourt is PDP. PDP is port Harcourt. Mr billionaire don't let APC waste your time & money. undecided
Tell them.
Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
k
K for kiss tongue
Millenniumlady:
k
K for kiss
Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by mabea: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tonye my man. Surprise he didnt say anything about IKEDC. I was in a conference a few months ago where he and the honourable minister of trades commerce and industry were part of the speakers. A very eloquent and intelligent young man i must say. Rivers please just give it to him i think the cap fits him.

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by mabea: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
sdindan:
This one too small for wike grin
Chai! Which kain meme be dis na. Lolllllzzz
Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by ibiso1986: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Which tribe him from? This one no be better rivers blood. I change my mind back to Wike..... I stand with Wike
kalabari
Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by Oyindidi(f): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
ibiso1986:
kalabari
This man won't win not cos Wike is too powerful but cos his people (Kalabari) are too divided to even stand by him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
WHO IM HELP
Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
WHO TONYE COLE HELP
WITH HIS SO CALLED WEALTH, NAME ONE MEANINGFUL THING HE HAS DONE FOR HIS VILLAGE, STATE OR THE COUNTRY?
ABEG 2ND BASE O JARE! TONYE COLE KE? TONYE COLE NI?
Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
MayorofLagos:

STOP THE DECEIT, THERE IS NO EXCELLENCE IN LAGOS!
HOW MANY KM OF NEW ROAD HAS BEEN EXECUTED IN LAGOS IN THE LAST 20YRS?
BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY WORKED ON OVER THE YEARS IS LESS THAN 20KM, LEKKI EXPRESSWAY THEY HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH FOR YERAS IS LESS THAN 40KM. NIGERIANS OPEN UR EYES AND TAKE REAL INTEREST IN ACTIVITIES AROUND YOU. STOP PROGATING NEWS YOU HAVE NOT VERIFIED

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by brainworkng: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
They usually use all their biography to deceive Nigerians, but after getting the power they eventually bcome nothing to write home about. This same man was the one telling us to show our azonto skills as part the interview at sahara group way back 2011 when i just finished my NYSC, even telling applicant to come on their native attires just because we needed a job. So i wont be surprise if he behaves like Rochas after getting power. SMH
Livefreeordieha:
reminds me of rochas the philanthropist..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by Kellydrive1: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
Pls where is this Tonye of a guy from . It was only mentioned he was born in Port Harcourt. Does he not have a state of origin At least that's how Nigeria operates for now....

uote author=hisprinceship post=71078663]Pretty good background. Obviously a technocrat

Interesting thing is most Nigerians who vote during elections do so because of:

i. Money
ii. Political Party ties
iii. Money again

The others don't vote because they are busy, the others who have the voter card is just as a means of ID.

Tonye looks good in the private sector. Will he be good enough for the public sector? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by ruggedtimi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
naomi campbell boyfriend
Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by ruggedtimi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Kellydrive1:
Pls where is this Tonye of a guy from . It was only mentioned he was born in Port Harcourt. Does he not have a state of origin At least that's how Nigeria operates for now....

uote author=hisprinceship post=71078663]Pretty good background. Obviously a technocrat

Interesting thing is most Nigerians who vote during elections do so because of:

i. Money
ii. Political Party ties
iii. Money again

The others don't vote because they are busy, the others who have the voter card is just as a means of ID.

Tonye looks good in the private sector. Will he be good enough for the public sector?
from kalabari tribe rivers state
Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by Olodo24: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
lalasticlala:
Here are things to know about APC Rivers State Governorship Aspirant, Tonye Cole, who recently resigned From Sahara Group

http://youthvillageng.com/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-tonye-cole/

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.thenational.ae/business/money/billionaire-tonye-cole-bankruptcy-taught-me-to-value-money-less-1.676273

Do you think he can beat Wike in 2019 election?
I didn't see date of birth. Anyway, APC needs to get a candidate whose name rings bell like Magnus Abey. Most of us don't know this Tonye guy and that's one of the reasons lots of us didn't vote Dakuku the other time.

We need people we know... that's Nigerians for you

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by Nwibii: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Amaechi has failed, that's Ekwere agenda. He knows fully well that Mr. Cole is not even known in his ward not to talk of LGA or State. U are bringing him out so that ur brother Wike will still win as he won Dakuku.
Senator Magnus all the way.
Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hedonini:
Taaa. If I hear say Tonye Cole net worth be $1.4b.

Net worth as in his Sahara stake abi which assets?

Tonye is super rich no doubt, but a realistic estimate of his net worth will be between $200m - $300m at best. That's a whole lot. But he is NOT a dollar billionaire.

Na you get him money nah.
Re: Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers by Ugosample(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
What militants?
Political militants?
None of those militant will go on suicide mission.
Holding ground with the Nigeria army in a full out war will be suicide mission for the militants and those communities that hide them.

We know that this militants don't have war planes.

They can only hide in the creeks and blow up pipes lines.
Don't be so childish to believe that they can fight an all out war

when it comes to elections in rivers state

Who controls the militants in key areas of rivers state wins the elections
That's the truth
it was institutionalized by Odili.

And Wike has so many benefactors out there who are ready to fight for his re election

It's not going to be easy for APC in rivers state o

I tell you that in confidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves / Behold, President Bola Tinubu’s Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.