Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole (28887 Views)

Igwe Ofomba, Native Doctor: Atiku Will Unseat Buhari At Tribunal / Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Groovenaija360(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Billionaire Business man / (APC) chieftain in Rivers, Mr Tonye Cole, said he would unseat the present government in the state in 2019.

Cole, who is aspiring to succeed Gov. Nyesom Wike, if given the ticket of his party, said that he would tackle economic and security challenges which the present administration had failed to do.

He told newsmen in Abuja on Wednesday, after submitting his nomination form for the party’s primaries that he would attract foreign direct investment into the state.

According to him, Rivers has the capacity to attract investors if the conducive business environment is created.

Cole, therefore, said that he would use his experience and connection in the business world to actualize the dream of improving on the economic status of the state, if given the opportunity.

He also said that wealth distribution at the grassroots was a major objective of his aspiration, adding that he would ensure that rural people were lifted out of poverty.

“Wealth distribution among the grass root people is extremely vital.

“I want to make sure that everybody in Rivers at the grassroots, who have been down, who has been impoverished, who does not have peace and security, are taken care of.

“From an industry perspective, I have been operating at the global level; I travel a lot, I have worked with a lot of people and people know me for doing business with passion.

“We believe that we can attract investment and secure investment in Rivers.

“Rule of law will be protected and they would be able to generate employment for the people of the state,’’ he said.

On security, Cole said that he would engage with the people for them to understand the negative impact of insecurity and crime on the lives and their communities.

According to him, the long-term outcome of insecurity is that poverty continues to increase.

“Security is a relationship thing as well; it has to deal with people because people who perpetrate crime and bring insecurity are human beings like you and me.

“One of the things that we are going to do is to engage with them wholly to make them understand what the outcome is as it affects them, not just their families but as it affects their communities.’’

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/2019-i-will-unseat-governor-wike-tonye-cole/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Ekez(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Self deceit ,

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ekez:
Self deceit ,
how do you know this, let him try is best

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by bedspread: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
When a Politician begins to say Many "I Will do this, I will do that" , I tell u, na Scam!

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by magoo10(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
HsLBroker:
how do you know this, let him try is best
Yes he is free to try his best but he will loose woefully, aside the fact that rivers is PDP he is no match for wike.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Andy Cole..Footballer

J.Cole....US Rapper

Who be Tonye?

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Auladimeji(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
Any other Cole apart from Joe Cole,a former Chelsea footballer is a counterfeit

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Pabloosas(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ok
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by adioolayi(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wike should not take this as a joke.... my 2cents. grin

9 Likes

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Leetunechi: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
J
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by lielbree: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
Taaaah!!! You can't even win in your ward not to talk of local government!

I'M Kalabari and I can certainly tell u this man is going no where. Not even close. Ameachi made it easy for Wike.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Rexnegro(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
mouth making don start

3 Likes

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Factfinder1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Dreamer ......your money and party perishes with you....even buhari can't stand wike,udom Emmanuel and Willie obiano

20 Likes

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Chri08102702694: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
No be by mouth. Rivers is PDP. Take note.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Aquariann: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
magoo10:
Yes he is free to try his best but he will loose woefully, aside the fact that rivers is PDP he is no match for wike.

Chri08102702694:

Yet the last PDP senator dumped the party for APC. Meaning APC has all three senators. No worry, Amaechi and Flag will handle Wike with the same Federal might that brought him to power.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by ruggedtimi(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
so your aim is to unseat wike??

4 Likes

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Dreamer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by OPAUGBEE(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Abeg I no believe T. Cole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by 360great(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Talk is cheap

2 Likes

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by lonelydora: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Even though i don't know you or what you can do Mr. Tonye Cole, but Mr. Wike aka Mr. Project has done marvelously well in Rivers state.

Name it, from Roads to Education to Health to Security. The only problem Wike has for now is the number of touts in all nooks and crannies of Rivers state extorting motorists and business men and women with tickets.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by BruncleZuma: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by yewande1234(f): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
So u will do to Rivers State wat u did to egbin plc nd Ikeja dist. I pity does who will vote 4 u

3 Likes

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ok
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Roger3D(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Chri08102702694:
APC are poised to take over the state by storm aided by the power of federal might. Wike is going down

3 Likes

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Hopebringer: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Isn't it too early to be boasting ?

9 Likes

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by B3sty(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Andy Cole..Footballer

J.Cole....US Rapper

Who be Tonye?
J. Cole , A US rapper u mean?

7 Likes

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Bestattitude(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ermmm...Mr. Cole. I think you should cool down. Wike pass your power.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by sirzent(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Very true power is going to change hand in river state come 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by magzey: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
SEE OYEL MONEY grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by slivertongue: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Another fall guy loading

tonye,dis is politics nt pulpit neither is it subsidy scam. ur eye go clear
cc
tonyebarcanista

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Lordbooster(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Naija don turn laughing stock for politics...anyways if u down for some 18+ naija content check on our signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Fulani Vigilante Will Work In South East - Miyetti Allah Chairman / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From London (photos) / Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.