Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos (50784 Views)

Tinubu Meets Wike At State House Amid Hunger Protests / Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by Munzy14(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
intruxive:
grin
This is what wike does with rivers money, pay super eagles for goals, pay beauty pageants, host useless musicians, settle pdp delegates to vote secondus undecided
lol
he is even good.
come to Imo state, rochas and his family,even distant relatives now own estates since 2011. Imo state money.
Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by wasiudvd(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
D'banj is in PH for his cream platform thing. Not thatbhe traveled all the way to PH for condolence visit.

1 Like

Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by ikaboy: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
So dbanj don console his self finish to de console person. Wike can continue hosting artist with State money.

Tonye Cole is here
Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by alt3r3g0: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Have they visited the family of the man?

1 Like

Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by Caleb80: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
intruxive:
grin
This is what wike does with rivers money, pay super eagles for goals, pay beauty pageants, host useless musicians, settle pdp delegates to vote secondus undecided
on D Oda Hand Amaechi Supported Buhari By Sponsorin Him Wit Rivers State Money In 2015.
Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by ACE1010: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Musicians and politicians in Nigeria are brother and sister.....they jump to next government in power just to get their own share of the cake.
Duncan was praising Amaechi to the high heavens when he was governor but started abusing him and praising Wike immediately power changed hands.

That was how one stupid Coward called Tuface berated politicians last week just, he forgot so soon the jeep,millions of naira Apka(mu)bio gave to him when he was governor.

Nigerians are typically selfish people.

All na survival strategy grin grin grin
Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
intruxive:
grin

Are you more useful than those MUSICIANS?
Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by intruxive(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Are you more useful than than ME?
Yes
Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by zolajpower: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tolexander:

Ki ni Dapo n ba kiri gan
Owo ,ego ati kudi no o ba ka kirir.
Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by Antoeni(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Duncan must you carry Dbanj along?you no see Timaya,Burna boy,Tariah Barsoge,Waconzy ,any South/South celebrity
Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by oladele00(m): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yeye rolling

1 Like

Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by HolyTitus(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
How duncan pose for that pic sef
Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by mufex(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
intruxive:
grin
if I slap you eh

Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by dingbang(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
I thought they were supposed to visit the man's family.

1 Like

Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by 12345baba(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
Duncan mighty dressing like nwa boy always
Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by intruxive(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
mufex:
if I slap you eh
The baby in the mame thinks u r huglee tongue
Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by Naija2mumu(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
The way Duncan Mighty career got revived eh... it's really a testimony. May God revive our positive dreams, career and bank account. Amen! smiley

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Amen. Make God pick person call
Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by dannyrilson1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
intruxive:
grin

When did it become a bad thing to receive people that came for a condolence visit?
Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by chiomaixora: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
PLAY BOY

“Damn! Damn!” he muttered beneath his breath. His eyes roamed over her light purple shirt that revealed a swell of fair cleavage. Her short high-waist black skirt clinched at her waist and accentuated her wide hips, magnifying her curves. Her hair was long and black. He looked up from her hips to her breasts. The well rounded breasts were straining against her fabric, threatening to spill from the shirt. His eyes rose to her neck, then to her mouth. Those small, rosy lips stretched into a smile. He looked up to her eyes.

“Did I pass the assessment, Jerry?” she said,smiling. Her immaculate teeth shone like pieces of ivory crystals.

Jerry sucked in breath.

“Zainab!” He whispered.

Memories came crashing in the fury of waves. He saw Zainab wriggling beneath his sheets. Then, he saw her going down on his dick, licking and teasing. He saw her riding up and down his swollen shaft. Her cries bouncing across the walls of the cabin as the boat swerved gently to the rhythm of the sea.

To complete this story and read other interesting stories, please click the link below

https://organicarticle.com/2018/09/10/play-boy/
Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by jojothaiv(m): 2:12am On Sep 11, 2018
Expecting a joint from D'Banj and Duncan Mighty..
I have nothing to say about the pictures.
Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by vioment: 2:17am On Sep 11, 2018
intruxive:
grin

You are very right. He also conveniently forgets to pay civil servants and pay for meaningful projects.

What else do you expect from a cultist with national power; All his guys will need favors even ontop of the regular illegal favors that regular naijans do.

1 Like

Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by saucemanny(m): 6:37am On Sep 11, 2018
Tolexander:

Ki ni Dapo n ba kiri gan

Keep crying while dbaba dey make his money
Re: D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos by santricedupas(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
wike never pay our corper allawee since 2015 wey I serve finish. nah to dey donate money for useless musician, traditional rulers, beauty peagants eetc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.