Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

I'm free - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm free (436 Views)

My Wife Addicted To Tramadol / I'm On A Mission To Break My Addiction To Pepsi. / My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm free by michaelwestern(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Modified
Re: I'm free by dingbang(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
What are the withdrawal symptoms
Re: I'm free by Millenniumlady(f): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Visit the hospital they're in the best to help you out
Re: I'm free by biazarre(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
michaelwestern:
I have been addicted to tramadol for over three years. I want to stop but the withdrawal symptoms are to difficult to deal with. I need help on any drug that can make the withdrawal symptoms bearable and help me sleep. I've not sleept for the past two days. Please I will really appreciate any help I can get. Thanks
it takes tym, because its a gradual process, if u always use 5 pills b4, start by reducing it to 3, then 2,1 n finally to zero... try support it wit little alcohol and panadol extra or mix CHLORAMPHENICOL CAPSULESĀ  wit lipton tea bag and dry gin till the withdrawal symptoms disappear...
this is a tested n trusted solution...
pls come n thank me later...

1 Like

Re: I'm free by AK6464(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Pick a Bible book, say Isaiah, read from beginning to the end. by the time you're done, you'd be looking for me

(1) (Reply)

3 Things To Keep In Mind If You Want To Avoid Food Poisoning! / Best Drug For Flatten Stomach / How To Look Beautiful Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.