Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,549 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa (22614 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by obyback: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I miss fashola Lagos was never the same ever since he left kiss
You can say that again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Benekruku:

3rd class citizen spotted
Nigerian- Gabonese Lmao

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Millenniumlady(f): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Realberg:
You mean the Minister of Darkness??
Don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Emma1Oj(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Yes dear! I really missed my Icon Fashola. I fell more for him during his screening for minister portfolio. how he tutored the senators, even Saraki was touched.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Bizibi(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
This is the only minister in the government

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Ballmer: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
yusufobinna1:
Fashola is the best thing that has ever happen to lagos, the current guy is never a match for fash.argue with your keyboard.
And will never be nonetheless Ambode is beta than nearly all the other governors in his set.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Standardcosting(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hennyola:

We'll take this as a joke
Never say never

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by bluecircle470: 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
nonsense . . Election don come na, he gas look for excuse

So nah last month dem begin build am cos of election......mycheeww m.o.r.o.n

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by bigpicture001: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
a simple for pieces of 4 story building would hv housed dem all,instead of wasting agricultural land for nothing

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by bigpicture001: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
t i
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
rofanx13:
What does a SAN know in building to inspect? Can he spot a defective building? Nonsense
And u think its the duty of minister of work and housing to detect defective building?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by lloyds(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Attest in APC they have people with brain and records, like Fashola, Osinbajo, Fayemi, etc.

But show me one person in PDP, except bunch of thieves and rogues like Dino, Saraki, Atiku etc.

Shine your eyes in 2019.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by udemzyudex(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
flexyrule:
I was thinking out loud the other day... With 5 million Naira. The government can build a small 2 bedroom apartment in a small town. N250 million can build 50 of these, and with approx. 194 billion Naira, we can build 50 2 bedroom units in each local government in the federation. Replicate this for 4 years and you must have solved housing problems for approximately 155,000 Nigerians. If this is done for consecutive 10 years, 372,000 families might have benefited from the plan and the issue of housing would start to become history. Government can issue houses on a 15 year mortgage plan with beneficiaries paying approximately 28,000 monthly.

You think they don't know this? They do bro but selfish interest and greed won't allow them to do it.

You will always see them coming out to tell you how to achieve things and make Nigeria great but when it comes to implementing these things, it becomes a rocket science.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by olajizz01(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Realberg:

You mean the Minister of Darkness??
Ipob spotted, electricity supply has drastically increased in the country, but to them,Barth nnaji with his darkness era was the best simply because they are the same ethnic.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by chubbyG(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
flexyrule:
I was thinking out loud the other day... With 5 million Naira. The government can build a small 2 bedroom apartment in a small town. N250 million can build 50 of these, and with approx. 194 billion Naira, we can build 50 2 bedroom units in each local government in the federation. Replicate this for 4 years and you must have solved housing problems for approximately 155,000 Nigerians. If this is done for consecutive 10 years, 372,000 families might have benefited from the plan and the issue of housing would start to become history. Government can issue houses on a 15 year mortgage plan with beneficiaries paying approximately 28,000 monthly.

what happens when a beneficiary dies let's say in the 10th year?
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by mrgreen4real(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Shaaaaaarrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaap!
Lagos state governors b4 and after Fashola did and are doing well compared to other governors in Nigeria. I believe Lagos state is competing with other countries in Africa ant the rest of the world. #truetalk#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by 989900: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
flexyrule:

Exactly!
That way, it also makes it easier to properly identify citizens, and as such leverage on them for other payable services/loans.
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by lloyds(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
We miss Fashola in Lagos. . The guy just dey commission standard roads everywhere like say person dey eat groundnuts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
nonsense . . Election don come na, he gas look for excuse
HOW!
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by olajide8(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
flexyrule:

You too know book- thumbs up, the only challenge I foresee is land and the proximity of the land to already existing urban development - like the city centres ot state capital etc
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Benekruku:

3rd class citizen spotted
e-diot, this is all you know, calling everyone who opposes you 3rd class citizen.
Grow up kid undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by olasco2035: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
darlenese:
A Lawyer inspecting engineers.

has anyone heard him talk about building projects before? he doesn't even know the right terminology to use, SMH.

round pegs in sqare holes.
as if u know the right position of ur sense
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Naija2mumu(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
amaniro:

I always tell people. Ambode is overrated. Argue with your 150 MB
funny dude. Weti be over rated here. The house no fine
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by jayson87: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Only BUHARI can convert a SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA In LAW to an ENGINEER overnight.

I will resist every attempt by BUHARI to convert me to an ENGINEER. Is engineering now literature....?
It takes a lot to produce a faultless engineer.

He further reduced a MEDICAL DOCTOR to Minister for trade and investment.
What manner of man is this...??
Alleluia
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by chukwutope: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Fashola and Kim Jong Un are always inspecting things.
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Rcrown: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
flexyrule:

You are correct but, don't forget that contractors from the southwest, east and south south will milk the project dry and at the end the house will be too expensive for you and I to get. But contractors from the North will want it to get to their people with ease and very cheap, they truly own Nigeria
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by flexyrule(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
chubbyG:

what happens when a beneficiary dies let's say in the 10th year?
If the next of kin cannot continue payment, the government refunds some percentage what has been paid and allocate building to someone else.
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by sonofoluku: 5:53am On Sep 11, 2018
flexyrule:

Pls join a political party and start the process of joining politics.We need youths like you to get involved in elective politics so Nigeria can move forward
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Wize1: 6:59am On Sep 11, 2018
flexyrule:
This makes sense. 194B can go a long way in providing housing covering all local govts. Yet they budget 200B+ for elections. The same amount should easily build 10+ power plants at 15B each. Like someone already said above,we have crooked politicians who lack the will to deliver good governance to this country. It's sad.
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by GBJakes(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2018
flexyrule:
Simple but Good analogic. I think with an average of 2k they are deducting monthly for NHF, they can do better. But you see, after PenCom, NHF is d nxt
most corrupt organization depriving Nigerian workers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Missing As 67 Vie For Imo Governorship / ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.