Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments (66258 Views)

Gbajabiamila Meets All Speakership Aspirants / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China / Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by jimcaddy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Up surulere

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by qanda: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hanji:
Why he cum wear suit
He is always properly dressed. ALWAYS. If not on suit, he will use a bold tie. His shirt properly ironned.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by qanda: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
ijabiken1:
Them no born am well make him come okokomaiko,ajangbadi area wit sout on keke maruwa
Why don't you just learn from him. Do keke operators in other areas asides the places you mentioned dress like the young man.. it's not about the area, it's about a resolve, committment to excellence. You too can make a resolve to do same - stand out where others choose to be ordinary/mediocre.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by JacksonOyibo: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
That's Desmond Elliot? The guy has become so fat!

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by BrokenCock: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
Dry! Go Eneka area fr PH,i go see well-pimped keke with woofers. Some don turn their own to resemble suv.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by slivertongue: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Use him to campaign, win then &dump him.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Chascop:
Better empower him..
One of APC achievements.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by SoftWorking(f): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hanji:
Why he cum wear suit
Na so the guy dey dress corporate daily. He's usually around bodethomas Lagos. I met him once.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by Chinny024(f): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Money good oooo sad shocked shocked
See Desmond Elliott....
No wonder every actor wan contest!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by daveP(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gbajabia sef should gerrout. He's been a senator for long and all he keeps doing since is such kinda shows?

See Nigerians. these senators are there real problem with Nigeria moving forward.

A deputy governor hasn't even finished his tenure and he has gotten the senatorial form already cos it's a lucrative end.

When we begin to really focus and make big attention on this constituency and senatorial achievements as something to look forward to and demand accountability for, the other jigsaw pieces would fall in line.

Gbajabia, e no shak me abeg. Never again. Experience supposed dey upgrade. na one person you want use to get the seat again? When hundreds of thousands are there too?

Mathematical approach to reelection for senatorial gargantuan. Keep it up. But I'm unmoved!!!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Black man's creativity. Somebody fits his tricycle with transistor radio and that has become big news.

See the two house of reps members smiling sheepishly like they won jackpot. undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Chinny024:
Money good oooo sad shocked shocked
See Desmond Elliott....
No wonder every actor wan contest!!!!

You sef fit contest now. You go dey do nursing by the side when you are not sitting in Abuja.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by Joshnick: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ahmerdibnz:
wetin pesin no go see 4 aba? U go see Guchi,LB,FALA and many more. I tuale 4 dem!
We no dey carry last
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by tunary(m): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
What was the meeting all about
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by Fyngal1(f): 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Venerable612:
DESMOND ELLIOT ... what happened? Pot belly and bushy hair! I guess there is no showbiz in Politics.

Btw kudos to this hardworking young man. “Seest thou a man diligent in his business.. He will stand before kings and not mean men”. Prov 22:29

I like the fact that the bible used business... it means you can be a Mokaliki or barber and still stand before kings! May God bless our hustle.

Lol. @bolded, Took me a while to comprehend this
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 11, 2018
WotzupNG:

Honorable Femi Gbajabiamila has shared pictures he took with one of his constituents who drives a Keke (tricycle). 

According to Gbajabiamila, he got fascinated about the news of how the young man's Keke is equipped with audio systems, a fan, waste basket, sweets for passengers to refresh themselves with and lots more.

Femi Gbajabiamila wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/femi-gbajabiamila-keke-fan/

election is coming and ur meeting keke owners abi grin
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by mysteryman2014: 12:18am On Sep 11, 2018
Era of dapper trending is coming back, Dapper Keke Driver......gudda, gudda

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by Default01: 12:44am On Sep 11, 2018
[url]Http://liveforum.info[/url]

Lol election strategy
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by tbliss22(m): 2:20am On Sep 11, 2018
But why is desmond looking so unkept? So because of legislative duties he can't take care of his looks again?? Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by Meritgoal(m): 2:23am On Sep 11, 2018
danjalingo:

Him wan meet Gbajabiamila now.

He wears suit everyday not just because he want to meet Gbajabiamila. He might not even be informed before they meet him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by Mankosi: 4:00am On Sep 11, 2018
emeijeh:
Which one Desmond Elliot come fat and round like Felele ball? angry

That's to tell u he's not in the state assembly to work for anybody. He's there to enrich himself and that's the evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by emperorblog(m): 5:37am On Sep 11, 2018
EmirAbj:
You Never See Keke Wey Dey Fly For Aba

u don see d one wey sey chop amala for oyo state

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:33am On Sep 11, 2018
And then what?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by RillJ(m): 6:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Election thinz abi?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by igwefivestar(m): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2018
Hanji:
Why he cum wear suit
nahh planned deal. grin grin grin
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by holysainbj(m): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2018
EmirAbj:
You Never See Keke Wey Dey Fly For Aba
Lol
Exactly thesame thing that crossed my mind. This is actually normal na
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by dotedote: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2018
Acted to instructions
Hanji:
Why he cum wear suit
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by Witnes: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2018
C as Desmond b like pesin wey just recovered 4rm madness. Abuja money

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by Powerexpert: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2018
Corporate things.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by dragon2(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2018
They are congratulating a man whom their gross incompetency and grand theft has been forced to drive a keke as an income instead of working in a high tech company with that his suit earning a decent salary. If na me na insult I for dash them.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by Iamzik: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2018
Venerable612:
DESMOND ELLIOT ... what happened? Pot belly and bushy hair! I guess there is no showbiz in Politics.

Btw kudos to this hardworking young man. “Seest thou a man diligent in his business.. He will stand before kings and not mean men”. Prov 22:29

I like the fact that the bible used business... it means you can be a Mokaliki or barber and still stand before kings! May God bless our hustle.

That mokaliki got me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments by millionboi2: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Venerable612:

Is it your comment?
lol....I love dis meme.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC / Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.