Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,014 members, 7,859,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Tears Gas Fires Into On I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears Gas Fires Into On I (370 Views)

What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall / #endsars Memorial 2022 :police Fire Tears Gas At Mourners / Drama As Gov. Makinde Exits Oyo PDP Whatsapp Platform In Anger Over Comment On I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tears Gas Fires Into On I by Antoeni(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
BREAKING NEWS & HAPPENING LIVE NOW:
Unknown Hoodlums Fire Tear Gas Inside The Palace Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II, As Meeting With 2019 Presidential Hopeful Omoyele Sowore And The TakeItBack Group Progresses. More Details Later....

What A Shame, Yesterday While Sowore Was With The Olofa Of Ofa In Offa, Ilorin Kwara State, The Governor Of Kwara On The Orders Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Called & Told The Monarch Not To Attend To Sowore's Visit. Today Is Tear Gas Inside The Ooni's Palace! It's Unfortunate.

The Cabals In APC/PDP & other Looting Parties Know Things Have Fallen Apart & The Center Cannot Hold Any Longer. Nigerians Are Awake, Because They're Sick & Tired Of Having Same Looters, Criminals, Thieves & Fraudsters Running The Nation Aground For Over 50 Years & Wants To Take Nigeria Back.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Ali Madu Sheriff? / PHOTOS: Mimiko Arrives Labour Party To Pick Nomination Form / Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Cries Out After Switzerland Government Refused To Give His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.