Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall (1150 Views)

Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' / Is Ibikunle Amosun In The Senate Atall? / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by udede(m): 2:48am On Sep 23, 2023
I created three threads for a reaserch. The topics were ,1, names of igbos making waves in diaspora, 2 names of Yoruba people in diaspora making waves. 3 names of Hausa/Fulani people making waves in disapora.

Omo, i have no problems with people that commented trash , its normal here but what i don't understand is why one of the threads was closed immediately by the mods.

The thread on the igbos was closed before 10 minuits. What is happening here bikonu, i just don't understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by Iamanoited: 3:17am On Sep 23, 2023
The MODS have become AUTOCRATIC and UNCONTROLLABLY SO.

9 Likes

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by KEVIND: 4:10am On Sep 23, 2023
I have to check your profile to be certain before i comment & what you said is true.
Haven't you seen the pattern from Buhari to Tinubu:
If you want to be seen as doing something positive for the federation & country called Nigeria & to get favour or patronage from the governments, Just attack the Igbo race & everything they represent.
Whatever you say ,write or do against the Igbos is a tonic & melodious music to their ears. "Whether its right or wrong, it doesn't matter as long as you're seeing doing things to them."
Buhari made it a center point in his govt & end up plunging Nigeria into multi-dimensional poverty.
Tinubu want to beat that record.
So, don't be surprised bro...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by WhiteNRed: 4:30am On Sep 23, 2023
grin grin
Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by Ofunaofu: 5:13am On Sep 23, 2023
Seun, come into this thread to see what Nairaland have turned out to become

A site created to work against a particular ethnic group

11 Likes

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by TheEndless: 5:42am On Sep 23, 2023
KEVIND:
I have to check your profile to be certain before i comment & what you said is true.
Haven't you seen the pattern from Buhari to Tinubu:
If you want to be seen as doing something positive for the federation & country called Nigeria & to get favour or patronage from the governments, Just attack the Igbo race & everything they represent.
Whatever you say ,write or do against the Igbos is a tonic & melodious music to their ears. "Whether its right or wrong, it doesn't matter as long as you're seeing doing things to them."
Buhari made it a center point in his govt & end up plunging Nigeria into multi-dimensional poverty.
Tinubu want to beat that record.
So, don't be surprised bro...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by Psalmistproject: 6:03am On Sep 23, 2023
udede:
I created three threads for a reaserch. The topics were ,1, names of igbos making waves in diaspora, 2 names of Yoruba people in diaspora making waves. 3 names of Hausa/Fulani people making waves in disapora.

Omo, i have no problems with people that commented trash , it normal here but what i don't understand is why one of the threads was closed immediately by the mods.

The thread on the igbos was closed before 10 minuits. What is happening here bikonu, i just don't understand.

Those mods are sell out mofos!
They're working for the druggist now.

12 Likes

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by kiyosaki1(m): 6:27am On Sep 23, 2023
Well to buttress your point seun needs to do something urgently or else it will be too late. The mods are damaging this forum than helping it by there lopsided behaviour. Seun i think you need to replace some of the mods.
udede:

Omo, i have no problems with people that commented trash , it normal here but what i don't understand is why one of the threads was closed immediately by the mods.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by Thomhenry: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2023
Are there words that you used on that particular thread that are banned?

If not, is there a way of restoring mods or checking their activities?

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by Sergio103(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2023
Nawao

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by Gadafii: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Seun, come into this thread to see what Nairaland have turned out to become

A site created to work against a particular ethnic group
he will rather go to twitter(X) to disgrace him self

7 Likes

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by ecolime(m): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2023
We don't have the content of the deleted thread but it definitely must have breached one of Nairaland's rules. Threads are not arbitrarily closed.

However, going through your past comments on Nairaland, one can easily see you are a tribalist/bigot so I am not surprised.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by kiyosaki1(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2023
I guess the power rely solely on seun , and my thinking
Is that some of the mods are indispensable. The reaon is solely determined by seun , which might be due to what they bring to the table. Country hard ooh.
Thomhenry:

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by kiyosaki1(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2023
ecolime:
Looking through your past comments on Nairaland, once can easily see you are a tribalist/bigot so I am not surprised.
This is one of the mods alternative moniker.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by DatNiggaDaz: 7:27am On Sep 23, 2023
ecolime:
We don't have the content of the deleted thread but it definitely must have breached one of Nairaland's rules. Threads are not arbitrarily closed.

However, going through your past comments on Nairaland, one can easily see you are a tribalist/bigot so I am not surprised.
Quick to label someone a tribalist. You have already past jugdement to know why one of the thread Was closed.

Stop supporting injustice, it will hit you very hard

3 Likes

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by DatNiggaDaz: 7:29am On Sep 23, 2023
ecolime:

Quick to label someone a tribalist. Everything this site have been doing is always against that ethnic group the igbo, right fröm the time of Buhari. Tinubu has taken it to another level & the mods have jöined the Bandwagon .

3 Likes

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by goodnessme1(f): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2023
Until you know Yorubas are taught from kids to hate omo Igbos you will keep asking questions like this.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by goodnessme1(f): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2023
ecolime:

Going by your past posts you're worse but has the impetus to call another tribalist.

Are you not the same fulll that just called me UGM on the other thread for just airing my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by ecolime(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2023
goodnessme1:
Going by your past posts you're worse but has the impetus to call another tribalist.

Are you not the same fulll that just called me UGM on the other thread for just airing my opinion.
Why are you chasing me everywhere? cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by goodnessme1(f): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2023
ecolime:

Why are you chasing me everywhere? cheesy
Evil Person always thinks he's been chased.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by ecolime(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2023
goodnessme1:
Until you know Yorubas are taught from kids to hate omo Igbos you will keep asking questions like this.
Big lie and you know this is not true. Unless maybe, you've never lived amongst Yorubas.

80% of my former colleagues are Igbos and we are cool till date.

All these tribal fights only got amplified when BAT became the President. All I see between the two tribes is unhealthy rivalry. We don't need this.
Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by ecolime(m): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2023
goodnessme1:
Evil Person always thinks he's been chased.
Evil person? shocked Lol

Goodness, you are a funny girl.
Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by 10thTenthMan: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2023
Iamanoited:
The MODS have become AUTOCRATIC and UNCONTROLLABLY SO.

You must understand that it seems a lot of these so called MODS have never had real power or authority in their lives. It is possible that this is probably the biggest achievement most of them have been able to experience.

It is because people regard them and complain when they are banned. If you ignore them they will realize members don’t care about any bloody action they take. Funny enough it is those who are addicted to posting on Nairaland that care whether they are banned or not.

If you think about it deeply, why would one be partial, be autocratic and act like a total and absolute Ass because you are made to moderate a forum? You then let it get into your head by Selecting topics based on ethnicity and moderate based on various ethnic, religious and political agenda. You will realize they haven’t achieved much in their lives or had serious achievements. Being a moderator on Nairaland is possibly the biggest or highest level of authority they have ever had or wielded. So let us not blame them.

It is like someone bragging about being a class captain in school. Or someone being made a team leader among his colleagues just for a bit of orderliness. Then the person goes mad and starts wielding fake powers that have NOT A SINGLE EXISTENTIAL IMPORTANCE.

So you won’t blame them much.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by goodnessme1(f): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2023
ecolime:

Big lie and you know this is not true. Unless maybe, you've never lived amongst Yorubas.

80% of my former colleagues are Igbos and we are cool till date.

All these started fights got amplified when BAT became the President. All I see between the two tribes is unhealthy rivalry. We don't need this.
You know within yourself that you're lying.

Is not that I care about una hate for Igbos.

We are already used to it

3 Likes

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by AyGrafix: 8:56am On Sep 23, 2023
Nairaland is now so boring, I remember how fun is was 2019 and during pandemic, now you see the same thread several times. And nothing new.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by udede(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2023
Thomhenry:

nothing at all,

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by BoldBrainz(m): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2023
One of the most bias moderators on nairaland is Mynd44.

He doesn't even hide his sycophantic leanings. He has become a law to himself. He confidently spreads lies while drumming support and propaganda for Bola Tinubu and you dare not quote him to express contrary opinions, nigga will ban your ass faster than a lightening bolt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by wisdomkid: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2023
The Igbos claiming to be the wisest and everything, yet, they will still be the first to claim victims too. I don't understand and I think tribalism is the greatest evil tools created by the African man to suppress themselves and hate themselves into stupor. Unnecessary competition and hatred among themselves.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On , I No Longer Understand Nairaland Atall by udede(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
wisdomkid:
The Igbos claiming to be the wisest and everything, yet, they will still be the first to claim victims too. I don't understand and I think tribalism is the greatest evil tools created by the African man to suppress themselves and hate themselves into stupor. Unnecessary competition and hatred among themselves.
my post was for human beings not for ars worms like you so Shatap and get Lost, tribal mumu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Local Miners Mine Tantalite (video/pictures) / 2007: Will Election Truly Hold? / Ptdf: Court Dismisses Efcc Report On Atiku. Is This A Victory For Democracy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.