Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Plastic ID Card Making - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Plastic ID Card Making (10751 Views)

National ID Card-access Bank/master Card Making Us Compulsory Customer (opinion) / Computerised Plastic Id Card Business & Eltron P420 Printer for sale. / Register For Nimc National Id Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastic ID Card Making by eagleroland(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2007
What equipment do I need to buy for making plastic ID Cards and at what cost? Where can I get training? Thank you fellow nairalanders.

Roland
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by FunmyJ(f): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2007
I wish somebody respond, I wish to know too.
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by ifyalways(f): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2009
I dont know much abt it but am def. sure u wud be needing a computer and a laminating machine.hope someone in the field sees this.
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by duzz: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2009
I offer many models send email at matheworama@gmail.com
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by pirobaba(m): 3:06am On Jul 14, 2009
@duzz, why should they send you an email? is anything special or secret?
state it here so other interested one can get the idea, if you are still good
you will still have people contacting you for your offers. learn to give@no cost!
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by duzz: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2009
Generic Blank White PVC Cards - CR80 / 30 mil
Generic blank white PVC cards are sized CR80, 30 mil thick, graphic quality and work with all printer types.

10,000pcs MOQ at 0.28 eurox10,000=2800 euro

Re: Plastic ID Card Making by ifyalways(f): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2009
Well done Duzz.
Aside the "generic black and white cards" what else wud they require?Do you think they need a "formal" training undecided
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2009
ifyalways:

Well done Duzz.
Aside the "generic black and white cards" what else wud they require?Do you think they need a "formal" training  undecided

You don't need any formal training, just follow the simple instructions on how to print on the cards, make sure the ribbon in the plastic machine printer is in a good/fixed position. Also you can clean the cards with tissue before printing on them.
You can design your ID with coreldraw/photoshop or any program you are using for your graphix.

Nothing much about it.
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by kantoma(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2009
I have gotten all the above stated. But my computer cannot detect the printer. Its a p420i printer and the computer is a P3 desktop, windows xp. Is there any thing I should do?
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
kantoma:

I have gotten all the above stated. But my computer cannot detect the printer. Its a p420i printer and the computer is a P3 desktop, windows xp. Is there any thing I should do?

Have you installed the p420i printer software on your PC? Also check the cables, are they well connected?

Try troubleshooting to find out the problem automatically from your PC or check the printer specification maybe it's not compatible with your PC.
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by candidkeem: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2010
on Plastic ID card making, we have different types of id card machine, we have Tango 2e, Enduro, Tango from magicard company, and we have P430i, P3301, P42i from Zebra Company, and we have DataCard sp55, sp75 from different company, and all these machine are not working the same, and with different installation and techniques. if anybody need technical surpport on training or sales u can call me 08023873168
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 24, 2010
thanks for your posts, i want to know how much is the least expensive machine sold, and the accessories, please do reply, thanks
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by CHARLOE(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hello all,
am charles and am into plastic id card and digital photography. I use zebra (formaly eltron) P430i. I'll be very direct:
Advantages of Eltron p430i
1. its cheaper than most other models
2. its rugged
3. consumables are cheap (relatively) and readily available
P430i is d latest model, d older model is p420i
The cost of p430i = N420k
ifyalways:

Well done Duzz.
Aside the "generic black and white cards" what else wud they require?Do you think they need a "formal" training undecided
You don't need any formal training, just follow the simple instructions on how to print on the cards, make sure the ribbon in the plastic machine printer is in a good/fixed position. Also you can clean the cards with tissue before printing on them.
You can design your ID with coreldraw/photoshop or any program you are using for your graphix.
I beg to disagree with d bold part. U do need some form of training on operation and maintenance, it could be very frustrating and financially stressful if u dont kno how to handle d machine. u also need to learn graphics design or better still get a graphix artist.
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by CHARLOE(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2010
P430i eltron ribbon=N7k
plastic card=N6k
Its not advisable to use tissue to clean d card cos of particles dat will remain on d surface. use a clean handkerchief instead.
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by CHARLOE(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2010
u can get it at HARDEY, 54 OR 48 OGUNLANA DRIVE, SURULERE AND COMPUTER VILL
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by CHARLOE(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2010
I've 1 for sale (used as new), in perfect working condition, with carton and manual.
08030822276, 08072692948
digipixstudio@yahoo.com
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by candidkeem: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2011
Trade in Offer in my company
If your ANY ID CARD PRINTER is on its last legs broken or totally condemned, (no matter the brand)
save up to 30% by trading it in for a brand new model,. WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS GREAT,
please call now: 08023873168
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by buzcenter: 4:17am On Sep 21, 2011
macandy21:

thanks for your posts, i want to know how much is the least expensive machine sold, and the accessories, please do reply, thanks

exactly d same question on my mind.
Re: Plastic ID Card Making by hasbiyalla: 12:07am On Sep 01, 2014
the least expensive id machine is sold for 65k and use pvc card

(1) (Reply)

Principle And Machine For Making Commercial Yogurt / CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again / Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.