Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Blog With Numerous Pageviews And Great Design For Sale (Click Here) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog With Numerous Pageviews And Great Design For Sale (Click Here) (248 Views)

Is This Normal? From 60 Daily Pageviews To 500 Plus In Less Than 5 Days / Why Is Adsense Not Counting My Pageviews? / How To Enhance & Increase Pageviews On Your New Blog For Your Online Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog With Numerous Pageviews And Great Design For Sale (Click Here) by salvationproject(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hi Everyone.

I am selling my website @ 9_j_a_h_y_p_e_r_._com.ng

Created this blog few months back and so far so good, it is growing.

This can be seen when Alexa ranked me as the 2.8m most popular site in the world and the 17k most popular in Naija. A ranking I lost few months later because updating it was becoming very stressful for me due to my academic activities.

I opened the site a period when my school was on strike and now it is affecting me very badly in my academics, this can be seen in my just released semester results where I came down from my First Class to 2.1 and now, all I just want is to let go of it to any passionate blogger, who is capable to maintain it.

URL is www.9jahyper.com.ng

Alongside a 5.8k FB fanpage.

Interested bloggers should contact 08027464475 on WhatsApp for pricing and more details.

Thanks all.

OMAMODE.

(1) (Reply)

Blog And Adsense For Sale / Get Paid Writing And Publishing Articles And Ebook / Important Google Analytic SEO Metrics You Need To Take Very Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.