Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) (21597 Views)

Senator Adeleke Dances At PDP Governorship Rally In Osun, Davido Reacts / Osun APC Governorship Rally In Ede, Adeleke Hometown (Photos) / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Ovamboland(m): 5:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Bibidear:
it's kinda weird.....my aunt is a lecturer in one of the higher institutions in osun state and i know what she is going through..........her children's school fees are there......feeding(it is by God's grace she and her family are feeding).....her husband is also a civil servant and u expect them to vote APC. Some people are just wicked

You think the number of civil servants and lecturers are more than the ordinary people enjoying the facilities put in place by Aregbesola?

6 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Ovamboland(m): 5:05am On Sep 11, 2018
FastShipping:

Very sad. Aregbe was using civil servants salaries to build schools while civil servants and their families go to bed hungry. May God punish Aregbe.

So the state exists to service the civil servants less than 2% of the population?

6 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by deomelo: 5:13am On Sep 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
osun people will get it right. we are all sick and tired of Apc government. we reject them on every side.

Village Igbos without PVP capacity to vote in Osun, these are the real people of Osun with PVCs.

APC is a religion in Osun state.

#SAIAPCOSUN2018

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Ovamboland(m): 5:17am On Sep 11, 2018
Bibidear:
he is a very wicked person.......i pray Osun state people do not make mistake in this forthcoming election

By voting in dancing F9 parallel or a killer they rejected like twice?

6 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:47am On Sep 11, 2018
deomelo:

Village Igbos without PVP capacity to vote in Osun, these are the real people of Osun with PVCs.

APC is a religion in Osun state.

#SAIAPCOSUN2018

grin grin
deomelo, so you are still behaving this way. let me come and be going jare.
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Bibidear(f): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2018
Krak:

I am from Osun State and you are soo wrong.
please,how am i wrong
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Bibidear(f): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2018
Ovamboland:

By voting in dancing F9 parallel or a killer they rejected like twice?
are they the only party there and then,does our president have a certificate...........
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Bibidear(f): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2018
Ovamboland:

You think the number of civil servants and lecturers are more than the ordinary people enjoying the facilities put in place by Aregbesola?
please list those facilities
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Bibidear(f): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
osun people will get it right. we are all sick and tired of Apc government. we reject them on every side.
yes oooo......
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2018
Bibidear:
God forbid
Not God forbid, what if they win what will u do?

Emotions does not win elections.

What is important is to get ur PVC, and organize ur fellows to also come out in their numbers to vote. In that way, u would have cancelled out the votes of oppositions and give ur party a chance.

Brace up also in case they win.
Good morning.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2018
Pat081:
dnt b fool now , people dat cum 4rm ondo is dia
Lol.
Just like they came in Ekiti?

5 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2018
Bibidear:
APC should be deceiving themselves.............they wont win the election........it is between Omisore and Adeleke
We heard all this before in Ekiti.

5 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by skurimahn(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2018
Yyeske:
I served there, Gbongan, Ayedaade LGA in Osun state.
Lovely people.

So I shoulf start jumping fence abi
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by ade3164(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=Bibidear post=71089881] your aunty no get husband
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by oluspencer(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
imagine, never oooo. God forbid bad thing. September 22 is the liberation day for all of us in osun state. idera de Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.

What about the loads of unemployed people of Osun who’s children are in argbe constructed school for free? Who kids eat free food , who ride Okada

3 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by akinadesun: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2018
Bibidear:
APC should be deceiving themselves.............they wont win the election........it is between Omisore and Adeleke

Olodo ni boboyi. Adeleke is not even in this race. Omisore has gone with with a lot supporters from PDP. Adeleke is just on his own.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2018
NEW MEME ALERT!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by candygist: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2018
Pat081:
dnt b fool now , people dat cum 4rm ondo is dia
.same thing you said in osun
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by truthstands01: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2018
They said Ekiti was owing workers salary and that's why PDP lost which I know PDP will regain the mandate in court. Then, what of Osun that is owing many months salary, it implies you people have not said the reason why some of you want to vote for APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2018
Bibidear:
please list those facilities

Are you from Osun or been there? Go to Osogbo, Ife, Ilesha etc and come back to,comment on the schools and roads state.

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Hongbenga(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2018
bedspread:
They are here for Traders moni
Traders moni ko....

Traders moni train have left osun now in Abia State...
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2018
That's my hometown. Am missing home..
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Hongbenga(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2018
FastShipping:

Very sad. Aregbe was using civil servants salaries to build schools while civil servants and their families go to bed hungry. May God punish Aregbe.

Thank God, he didn't use it to build Hotels but Mega Schools across State of Osun....

In Osun, workers from level 1 to 7 get their full salaries, those from level 8 to 12 get 75%. While earn half 50%...

Always get fact and figures before typing....

2 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Krak(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2018
Bibidear:
please,how am i wrong

You are using state civil service salaries alone to judge. Have you sat down once to ponder why almost 30 states in Nigeria are finding it difficult to pay workers salaries?

Do you know that some states are owing workers salaries for almost one year, amongst them we have both PDP and APC states. Are you also aware that this salaries issue nationwide started under the past regime of Goodluck Jonathan?

You people make it sound as if Osun State is not paying salaries at all. For you info salaries had always been paid, its just that he pays full salaries to some Cadres and half salaries to some with a promise to pay the remaing balance sometime in the future.

From a purely administrative point of view, I think some of these decisions makes sense. Its just that when we bring sentiments and politics into play you start hearing a lot of things.

Mind you I am not a member of any political party. There are so many things the present administration is doing that I am seriously against. But that does not mean I should not give them a little pass mark when I see one.

The easiest thing to do in the world is to criticise, our criticisms should always be constructive and not destructive.

5 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by motemi111(m): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2018
Krak:

You are using state civil service salaries alone to judge. Have you sat down once to ponder why almost 30 states in Nigeria are finding it difficult to pay workers salaries?

Do you know that some states are owing workers salaries for almost one year, amongst them we have both PDP and APC states. Are you also aware that this salaries issue nationwide started under the past regime of Goodluck Jonathan?

You people make it sound as if Osun State is not paying salaries at all. For you info salaries had always been paid, its just that he pays full salaries to some Cadres and half salaries to some with a promise to pay the remaing balance sometime in the future.

From a purely administrative point of view, I think some of these decisions makes sense. Its just that when we bring sentiments and politics into play you start hearing a lot of things.

Mind you I am not a member of any political party. There are so many things the present administration is doing that I am seriously against. But that does not mean I should not give them a little pass mark when I see one.

The easiest thing to do in the world is to criticise, our criticisms should always be constructive and not destructive.
Read all your comments and I can deduce you don't know much about osun. You talked about schools and roads which can't stand the test of time cos almost all are spoiling. Osun is a civil servant state making the economy hard for everyone living in the state. We need a change in government and let's test other political party aside apc.
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by emtheo: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2018
APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2018
Krak:

You know what's is going on and u are one of the massive and reasonable silent electorates in Osun unlike some people causing hullabaloo here. APC will retain Osun state, this party has a plan and continuity will do the needful. Omisore and Adeleke don't stand a chance and they don't have the quality to move this state forward, most people in Osun know this. the APC massive social-infrastructures and other projects will speak for them, workers will be fine. arrears, gratitudes will be paid off before Ogbeni leave the office. if we mistakenly vote either Omisore or Demola into power, that will be another disaster, none of them is credible.

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by horplard(m): 11:07am On Sep 11, 2018
Cajal:
...amen
you wish i wonder no body post the other version of the riot and display of charms and weapons on the street of ayepe and oke-church same yesterday
don't tell me scrap cuz am an eye witness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Gida-gida Invites Sanusi To Inauguration / Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! / Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.