Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered (1347 Views)

Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? / Why Are My Prayers Not Answered?? / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by bunbit23: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
Pamela:
Wooow great teachings our GM. Be highly lifted and highest altitude grace. Thanks to gods and goddesses who sent you to us and through their infinite wisdom created this forum light house of wisdom. O ga diri ha nma na nkwo, eke, orie na afor maa dikwaziri anyi. Iseeee

Sir please what's your take on fasting and prayers generally? and how best can it be done?

And pls on dry fastings Eg: three days dry fasting which I does alot without food and water. Sometimes with only fruits at nights? Pls Sir Nnam correct and teach me. Thank you Sir.

Odogwu Akataaka:
I don't fast but I pray all the time. To say the truth as I always say the truth (maka na eziokwu bu ndu - truth is life). I pray all the time

Because every minute and hour, I am with the spirits. Doing one thing or another. All through the moment (in their presence) it's either am praying them or am doing what they asked me to do (perhaps as a result of prayers)

With this serious engagement, I don't have reason for fast.

In spiritualism, one can fast and pray if you look at yourself and have reason for doing so. Just like I can't ask you to pray when you should, so I can't ask you to fast when you should

When you get hungry and tasty, your body tells you. It's not duty of your mother to tell you "my son you are hungry"

It's not a duty of your friend to tell you "my love you are tasty".

This is why you must know if you needed to pray or fast and pray

Whichever you do, do it with wisdom. In spiritual matter, don't imitate someone hence no one be like you

Don't expect me to ask you for a fast or to tell you fast is better or prayer is good. They are good when your spirit accepted either

This is why you must examine yourself, telling yourself the truth you must know. The truth remains, "you need wisdom"

When you get knowledge and understanding of spirits, you become wise. Taken wise steps in all spiritual movement as concerns you

It's at that point in time you know when to pray and how to pray

Good number of you don't even know what is prayer and how to pray!

This is why your prayers do not have answers

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
GM i don't know self

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by bunbit23: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Immediately you understand what prayers means and how to pray, you become a different person haven answers to your prayers

To fast is not an answer or solutions to your prayers and problems. If fasting is the key, religious people shouldn't have problems anymore hence they said they can fast and pray

But the problem remains, greater percentage of you people have been deceived

The truth you have made to hate the truth and truth you despised

This is why, when you were told the truth you needed to know, you'd misunderstood it for idolatry

You call it paganism

Now is time to prove ourselves, knowing which that works better and faster

Let those who know how to fast and pray keep fasting and prayers. While we follow the gods by the ways of the gods

Finally, let there be result.

Emmanuel Ghana:
Iseeee

Odogwu Akataaka:
I don't fast therefore I can't guide you on how to fast

If I should do, am deceiving you

Because I can't deceive human, no point asking you to fast hence I have not benefited from fast

Spirit has never asked me to fast instead they would say, don't eat "this and that" until you are through with so so assignment

One thing am sure which they always hit at is cooked food and food with palm oil

Almost all the day, I don't eat food cooked or cooked with palm oil

But I know why that is necessary

For my words to be effective, I have to be mindful of palm oil and for more powers too

This is why they always restrict me from eaten food cooked and prepared with red oil

Haven read this information, you may apply it in some spiritual duties to prove the truth.

You see one thing, I do laugh at people (ofeke's)

Many are things you people don't know about spiritualism but whenever the knowledge comes your way, you begin to diagnose them with poor senses thinking you are wise when foolishness is knocking at your door

It wasn't a mistake that Solomon wrote "follow the wise and you shall be wise"

He ended up saying, "a friend to the fools shall be mocked"

Why I hate religion with passion more especially Christianity is that they practice spiritualism with human knowledge and understanding

Take for instance

Someone would say to you, you have a call!

Who called you?
He would say, you are called by Holy Ghost to serve the leaving God!

Good!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by spartan117(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
The spirit of error is at work.
Re: This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by bunbit23: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
If this is true, even a blind and deaf, lepper and dumb all knows that Holy Ghost are spirits

Why do the person has to go to seminary school to learn how to speak in tongues?
Could it be true he learn to understand language of the spirits from human so that when those Holy Ghost spoke to him, he do better understand or when he speaks they can hear him?
Can someone tell me reason why someone they said he has a call to serve a living God should learn how to speak in tongues?

Why must he go to pastorial schools to learn deliverance?

If you are called by Holy Spirit to serve Holy Spirit, should human teach and guide you again? More especially on how to cause deliverance?
Is deliverance spiritual thing or physical thing?
If you said you are a Christ like, I ask you "who taught Christ how to deliver the sick and people possessed by negative energies"?
Where did he learn how to spoke in tongues?

The pastor who is teaching you how to speak in strange language, is he the Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit?

These are height of deception as seen in Christianity. And they said they are like Christ?
Isn't it blasphemy?

You don't learn spiritual matters from human when you have been invited by the spirit

The spirit which invited you have to do the teaching themselves

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by bunbit23: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Take for example

While I returned home to begin this mission. After I have accepted! Haven gone through some ritual exercises

At night, I was asked to put on my clothes and leave the house

Haven known what is happening, I did as instructed

Before then, I had asked for me to be taken to the shrine so that I see things myself perhaps to see if it's a thing I can accept to do (what I had in mind)

The spiritualist said he does not know way to the shrine

I asked my father, he said he has not been there before

I have no option than to do what we came to do. Then at night as I left following what we call mmumu onwa (in igbo)

I think that is electric ant (in English)

The ant that used to shine light at night

As soon as I open the door, I saw the bright mmumu onwa at the gate

When I got to the gate, it was not there again. I opened the gate and saw it some distance away

Same voice asked me to follow the light

It was how I walked all through the night in the bush part to omambala river.

I was asked to knock, calling ezumezu ndi mmiri. Telling them I am here. I did!

Behold was a boat by the river side. They asked me to sail the boat

Because we have been fishing. We all knew how to sail boat.

I entered and still following the mmumu onwa till I got to the temple

I met no human who said to me, isi mmiri igbo nille use edo or nzu or kola nut to do this or that

I do not have sign post up till today yet everybody knows we are working

No road leading to the temple yet people are coming and services are given to them

They are the ones to say, for this case, use this and that

When you went and get all those things and come back, they will say, put this first saying this

You do it!

They will say, take this and do it like this you do it

This is the work and how it's

It's not human services and nothing someone is there to teach you

You can not call someone to serve you only to have another person to teach him trade

It's not done

Your apprentice will be under you to learn from you

That's why you called him.

No reason one has to learn how to speak in strange tongues or how to cause deliverance hence your chi don't speak to you in strange voice. If you are called bybte spirit to serve humanity, they will speak to you in a language you do better understand. This is why the relationship has to be mutual.
You do interact with them in every given moment.
You know their voices, they know your voice too.
Just like the flock and a shepherd.

Isn't it high time your eyes open from deception?
Why are you still leaving under bondage of Christianity?
Mental slavery!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by bunbit23: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Therefore, if someone asked you to fast and you are fasting, you are fasting for him

While King David fasted, no priest asked him to fast

While Christ fasted, no priest asked him to fast

Get knowledge and understanding

Stop been deceived. You were been asked to fast by pastors proving their spiritual ignorance and weaknesses

Otherwise if they are what they said they are, asking you to fast while you have spiritual cases doesn't provide solutions

It's not a solution

This is why you fasted and prayed yet no solution. Problem continued!

They are claiming priesthood yet they knew nothing about the spirit.

Ife anyi n'eme bu ife mmuo - what we do is a spiritual thing not physical.
This is why it calls for spiritual knowledge to understand spiritual things.
Get knowledge and understanding.
Get spiritual!

Build your spiritual energy to a higher frequency to fit your being as a human being.
Don't be deceived by a man or woman in disguise.
Good number of you are better than them.
Higher than them in the spirit.
You are the way you are today because you lack knowledge of the spirits

This is why light house of wisdom is here to help you get more closer to your chi.
Your life in not dependent to any man or woman.
Let no one deceive you.
Know the truth.
There is this truth you need to know.
The truth is life!
This is why you will be free immediately you know the truth.
It's the truth you know shall set you free nothing more.

The pastors are aware that this truth shall set you free this is why they had never wanted you know it (even though they don't know the truth either).
Hence greater percentage of them are leaving in bondage.
They said they are this and that yet they can't solve their spiritual cases.
I stand to tell you as a priest.
What u stand to tell you sitting, even though you sit up, you can't see it.
Without you, they can't survive.

Re: This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by bunbit23: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Chinenye Enugu:
Good morning GM,plz sir I want to visit my ezumezu ndi mmiri today being Nkwo? by 12am(midnight). I remember u told us not to go on nkwo days,but my calculation is that from 12am(midnight) it's already another day(tuesday being eke).Plz Sir I don't know if I'm right?

am I free to go ahead with my plan? More lights to your paths sir!

Odogwu Akataaka:
Good you still remember what I told you. That is why truth will last forever.

I don't make laws but I help remind and notify people about laws which are before my earthly coming. If I have done that, it means I have washed my hands off from guilt

Don't seek for my permission. It is not a must you let me know while you are dying

If we are here for life and haven taught you ways of life, if you chose to die. Don't bother asking for my permission knowing I am not death neither am I messeger of death

What you should do is to go and die since it pleases you to die

If I have said to you, don't eat this fruit just like Adam was asked not to

And you looked at the fruit like Eve and have reason to taste the fruit which I said don't eat

Don't bother showing me neither the color nor the size perhaps to convince me why you needed to taste it

Just go on doing that which your mind is pleased. Na uwa ka anyi no - we are still leaving here on earth

You know, some of you read about disobedient of Eve and called her evil woman. But today, good number of people are still proving disobedient more than Eve

You can see this young lady and her request

Right her at Light house of wisdom, I took time telling everyone the truth you need to know about days by which water ritual sacrifices are done for perfection

You see what this one is asking me?

Among the four igbo market days which are eke, orie, afo and nkwo. You are not permitted to perform water rituals on nkwo

That's a day on four days

It's only on that day in the four market days she has time for water ritual sacrifice

Not that she has the the time in the day but at midnight

Is alright!

You have GM you can ask questions

Because it's free, anyone can ask anything. If I had said questions are asked with 50.000 naira, by the time you checked and see its too much for you. You could have better think positively refusing to ask knowing it has no sense
Re: This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by Digitalwitch: 6:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Even witches don't act the way op does tongue
Re: This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by bunbit23: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
Gm what is meaning when someone is praying just igo ofor as you use to pray here akpata oyi ana anwuya ... i pray like that and small time akpata oyi anwomu ...i fear and stop.

Odogwu Akataaka:
What we do is spiritual thing which attracts the presence of the spirits in our amidst (during and afterwards). If this is true because it's true, that's to say at cost of every ritual exercise upon wisdom (sound knowledge), we expect mysteries hence the gods are wonderful

They always visit, demonstrating their mystic powers in more divers

But then, at cost of such experience, we are encouraged to keep fit not to quit

Don't give up but keep fit.

If you must give up, it simply means you are a coward and ofeke

Only a coward agitate while those he invited are present

Only an ofeke give up while he experience mysteries.

Wisdom gives encouragement, helping our spiritual fitness

This are true information which makes differences. This is why ofeke can't be wise hence he lack true spiritual information

Anụ gafee mmiri, o fechaa ọdụ (when animals crosses the river, it wipes its tale).

Our spiritual engagement brings about individual experiences

What you encounter at the cost of your ritual practices might be different from my encounter hence our chi differs

Ekwe na_akpọ onye ka ọ si eme
Re: This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by bunbit23: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chinenye Enugu:
Dear GM,plz sir,is there any ritual one can undertake to loose one from spiritual bondage(ito ekike).will daily ose oji ritual be enough?
More light to your paths sir!

Odogwu Akataaka:
Get knowledge and understanding.
Wisdom is the principle thing.
In all your get, get wisdom!

Understand, it's not same ingredients used to cook egusi soup that we use to cook onugbu soap. Even though there are all said to be soup

Wisdom ask us to tackle every problem using true spiritual information for positive results

When you come to spirituality. There are different ways of doing things which often offers different results

Whichever way we do it, for positive results, it calls for true spiritual knowledge

This is why people prayed in the name of Jesus and things get better for them and others prayed in the name of Satan and things get better for them while some prayed in the name of Abraham and things get better for them. We also see people who are doing well praying in the name of baal, mushid and maghod, all are doing well

At same time you see people who are praying in the name of Satan, Jesus, baal, magod, ngwu, this and that yet things are getting worse day by day

What does that means and what are the lessons?
Re: This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by bunbit23: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
That simply means we have individual cases which must be settled individually for our success and we'll being

When you do make this settlement, clearing your path from negative vibes causing hindrances, you stand for success and progress

To tackle this problems asked for wisdom

When you go to spiritual material line (where they sell spiritual materials at market)

You might get surprised seeing different ritual materials which are used for spiritual purposes

You must not start gathering all the items for a ritual breakthrough should you lack success in your business

Wisdom ask you to know and understand reason for your misfortune and failure

It's when you get to know these through spirits review you stand positive chances to tackle the problems

Through spiritual consultation, you may find out an egg ritual can bring desired open door which you sought for

Through spiritual consultation, you might get to know that saraka can cause your open doors
Re: This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by bunbit23: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
When these information comes to you upon consult, be wise to apply all directives

Listen to understand your spiritualist and all spiritual information the gods reveal to you through him

It's when you listen you will be able to understand if it's a ritual you should do to liberate yourself by yourself

It's when you listen you be able to understand if the ritual requires services of a priest/spiritualist for perfection

It's when you listen you be able to understand if the ritual has to do with this or that

These are most reason while you must pay attention upon consultation report

Not just to consult but to understand the report from the gods

It's one thing to ask from the gods, another thing to understand what the gods has said or has to say

These are reason while we should learn to pay attention

If you have been consulted and you case has it to seek for a priest to help your deliverance, do so

Don't be stupid and awkward to think you have the ability to perform all spiritual duties

You can't!

This is why the gods by their infinite powers assigned priest to humanity

To help in some spiritual
Re: This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by bunbit23: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2018
Kj
Re: This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
bunbit23:
Pamela:
Wooow great teachings our GM. Be highly lifted and highest altitude grace. Thanks to gods and goddesses who sent you to us and through their infinite wisdom created this forum light house of wisdom. O ga diri ha nma na nkwo, eke, orie na afor maa dikwaziri anyi. Iseeee

Sir please what's your take on fasting and prayers generally? and how best can it be done?

And pls on dry fastings Eg: three days dry fasting which I does alot without food and water. Sometimes with only fruits at nights? Pls Sir Nnam correct and teach me. Thank you Sir.
God never asked anyone to engage in starvation-diet fasting rituals in the name of Jesus Christ though. undecided
Re: This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by Kobojunkiee: 4:26pm On May 15, 2023
spartan117:
The spirit of error is at work.

Re: This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On May 26, 2023
bunbit23:
Odogwu Akataaka: If this is true, even a blind and deaf, lepper and dumb all knows that Holy Ghost are spirits Why do the person has to go to seminary school to learn how to speak in tongues? Could it be true he learn to understand language of the spirits from human so that when those Holy Ghost spoke to him, he do better understand or when he speaks they can hear him?
Can someone tell me reason why someone they said he has a call to serve a living God should learn how to speak in tongues? Why must he go to pastorial schools to learn deliverance? If you are called by Holy Spirit to serve Holy Spirit, should human teach and guide you again? More especially on how to cause deliverance? Is deliverance spiritual thing or physical thing? If you said you are a Christ like, I ask you "who taught Christ how to deliver the sick and people possessed by negative energies"? Where did he learn how to spoke in tongues? The pastor who is teaching you how to speak in strange language, is he the Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit? These are height of deception as seen in Christianity. And they said they are like Christ? Isn't it blasphemy? You don't learn spiritual matters from human when you have been invited by the spirit The spirit which invited you have to do the teaching themselves
You ask very good questions, and yes, it is God who is the only Teacher and Shepherd to those who answer His call and obey Him. undecided
Re: This Is Why Your "Fasting And Prayers" Are Not Answered by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 26, 2023
How You Can Find Rest Round About For Your Life.

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22NaBE2HLk8

(1) (Reply)

Only For Those Who Know Their Bibles: Old Testament Stories / Get Inspired / Can Anyone Let Me Know A Common Source Of Dmt In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.