Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship (17747 Views)

Wizkid Is An up-and-coming Black Artist: Grammy Awards Deletes Post / Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by perdollar(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2018
dear teebillz, pls stay out of drugs
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by enemmo(f): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2018
pocohantas:
They still love themselves. The way he jumps to her defense says a lot.

The only thing keeping them apart is pride and the fear of backlash from the public. This is what happens when people bring their marital problems to SM. You will be doing your best to look tough for people who are probably going through worse in their own homes.

People who have tolerated, forgiven and moved on from worse.

Be wise. Solve your issues without third parties. They don't really care...

They should both go for counseling.

Too much water has passed under the bridge.

They could still harbour resentment.

They should move on.
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by ireneidiva(f): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2018
pocohantas:

The only thing keeping them apart is pride and the fear of backlash from the public. This is what happens when people bring their marital problems to SM. You will be doing your best to look tough for people who are probably going through worse in their own homes.

People who have tolerated, forgiven and moved on from worse.

Be wise. Solve your issues without third parties. They don't really care...

They should both go for counseling.
Analyst.
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2018
I just want to know who is doing evil things please oga tell us
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by pocohantas(f): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2018
enemmo:

Too much water has passed under the bridge.

They could still harbour resentment.

They should move on.

You are right about that. I meant at the initial stage, they shouldn't have allowed it escalate to the point it did.

Right now it would seem difficult, but still doable if both are willing. Anyway, they alone know the true story. Tunji needs a shrink.
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by technicallyrich(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2018
A lose woman will always be a lose woman.even if she is rich,she will now become a loose,rich and famous woman.
Guys take these home
anytime a woman is better than you,then there is trouble.the reason why beyonce and kim k still stick around is because there husband are still better than them(hypergamy)
These guy should forget about her is too late,let him go for a girl with a lower class.
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by DanielsParker(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2018
lafayette:
I don't know if u guys has gotten this MTN free 756mb data, if you havnt, get yours now o

https://techvilaz.net/2018/09/how-to-get-mtn-756mb-data-for-free-100-working/

i got it. unfortunately its validity is 24hrs.
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by Didcot: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2018
How old is Teebilz?
Smh..... What a kiddo!

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by totoakins(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Na woman this chairman dey hype like this
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by ozoekwe(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Some men are still boys e.g Teebillz
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
technicallyrich:
A lose woman will always be a lose woman.even if she is rich,she will now become a loose,rich and famous woman.
Guys take these home
anytime a woman is better than you,then there is trouble.the reason why beyonce and kim k still stick around is because there husband are still better than them(hypergamy)
These guy should forget about her is too late,let him go for a girl with a lower class.
he elevated her though to be fair it’s all about character
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
No need for all these.
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by humphreydiss: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
My people dis is one of d reason I don't touch my phone wen am in a beer parlour...na so i go high one day pick my phone start to dey call my family
Members say I wan marry dis month....my Broda as d eye clear na so I start to dey receive calls say na which date I put for d intro.....I was like ....bro!..wen I talk so?..#ifuknowukn ;Dow...

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
This guy and drama. Social media has broken more homes than it has built
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
pocohantas:

The only thing that kept them apart is pride and the fear of backlash from the public. This is what happens when people bring their marital problems to SM. You will be doing your best to look tough for people who are probably going through worse in their own homes.

People who have forgiven, worked on and moved on from worse. Be wise. Solve your issues without third parties. They don't really care. They should both go for counseling.

They should move on honestly, It is hard for Tee bills because he has no major source of income that we know of. I have learnt that the only way a person will respect you is when you prove to them that you can be independent & do not need them.

He should just accept that he messed up & look forward to a better future & he should stop posting about Tiwa except Jamil is involved. He should should acting like a Kid & man up.
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
technicallyrich:
Guys take these home

Not always true, Serena Williams is worth $200M & her husband [ Alexis Ohanian ] is worth $9M. Please take note that 9M is a lot of money & he his not poor. He is influential too.

The problem with Tee Bills is that he has no source of income, please can you point to me what Tee Billz does for a living?

Just point one thing?
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by JamesTPhillips: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
Whatever... cheesy
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by JamesTPhillips: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
The issue is that TeeBillz has no steady income source... it is not because Tiwa Savage has more money.

technicallyrich:
Guys take these home
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by lloyds(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
This guy from all have read so far has nothing upstairs. No vision, no intelligence, no maturity, I doubt if he has any plans. No confidence also. .

May be the reason Tiwa was misbehaving.. because she may have observed I just married a vehicle with clean body but bad engine.
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
TeeBillz don join the gang..

Fearful keyboard warriors gang

grin grin
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by bravosky(m): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
tongue i fo for wizkid oh
teblizz self fall for him
how can he delete d post of rumore between someone and his wife he fall for him once again
Re: TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship by Realhommie(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
pocohantas:

It may be true for him but i doubt it's same for Tiwa, she seem to have moved on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA / Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa / Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.