Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa (17755 Views)

Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by Kingpunter: 2:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Actor and comedienne, Etinosa Idemudia, recently got a lot of negative reviews from Nigerians after it was alleged that she went naked on Mc Galaxy’s Instagram live video.

After several criticisms from her fans and followers, she made a statement on her Instagram page to thank everyone that reached out to her during that period. It read, “Thanks to all who reached out (sic). I’m ok.

Sometimes dealing with issues can be tough. You feel the weight on you all by yourself and you want to explode. You want to give up. While some handle it with prayers, others handle it in other ways which may or may not be accepted by society.

I made a mistake I do not ever wish to repeat. No man is perfect but we must continue to strive for perfection. The big blunder has occurred and I would love to move on. Me, my pot belly and the rest of my beautiful body (sic).”

However, in a recent interview , she noted that the backlash she got after the incident was the least of her problems.“I am not depressed, I will never be depressed. In life we have challenges once in a while, everybody has challenges. What makes a strong woman is how you face and solve your challenges by turning them into testimonies.

https://www./2019/03/backlash-from-nigerians-the-least-of-my-problems-etinosa.html

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by itspzpics(m): 4:41am On Mar 30, 2019
Hmmm

Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to have sex,See photos and Watch the Video {only for 18+}=> HERE
Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by Nickijoy(f): 5:35am On Mar 30, 2019
I no read am oo.... this girl is supposed to be quite for now, but noooo she wants more offers from ........

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by teacherbim(f): 5:55am On Mar 30, 2019
Mtewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by J4JUVENTUS(m): 5:56am On Mar 30, 2019
Some people no get Shane at all.
She forget say she go be mother tomorrow.....
One thing I think about most times is; if this generation is like this now,how will the next generation be?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:57am On Mar 30, 2019
Enough already.

1 Like

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by drlaykay(m): 5:58am On Mar 30, 2019
This girl do that thing on purpose..
See as she come popular now. Me wey no sabi her before don sabi her now.
She will automatically get more roles now

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:58am On Mar 30, 2019
Nickijoy:
I no read am oo.... this girl is supposed to be quite for now, but noooo she wants more offers from ........

*quiet. Be conscious about the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 30, 2019
Who cares about Nigerians useless opinion, no wonder an illiterate man and handboy to the most corrupt man in Africa is ruling them

7 Likes

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by KendrickAyomide: 5:59am On Mar 30, 2019
Lmao
Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by Gforce2019: 6:01am On Mar 30, 2019
Wetin this slut they do for my front..

Abeg Waka

2 Likes

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by anochuko01(m): 6:04am On Mar 30, 2019
oloshi radarada

2 Likes

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by kuntash: 6:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Nickijoy:

The girl supposed to be wetin?

If Na she type that one now, I hope she won't be tried over the media?
Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by isram: 6:07am On Mar 30, 2019
Mugu with her dry body

1 Like

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by Bossontop(m): 6:07am On Mar 30, 2019
undecided
As if rantings of an olosho dey hold water.......mtcheeww
And a little song for u.....

11 Likes

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by careytommy37(m): 6:07am On Mar 30, 2019
So she even plans to go into full scale p0rn?

3 Likes

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by Lhimeet(m): 6:14am On Mar 30, 2019
How come her bress is bigger in this picture than in the live video? Something is wrong somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 30, 2019
I remember back in the days when we used to beg girls to just show us small part it their breast. These days dem dey open everything for us for free. grin

2 Likes

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by KingLennon(m): 6:27am On Mar 30, 2019
So many people depend on Give-away na why person fit strip naked for only 50K o. My advice don't drink and drive and don't drink and go on Instagram Live....

Listening to Mirror by Dremo grin

1 Like

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28am On Mar 30, 2019
Don't mind them jor, is it their body?!

Despite all the curses and abuse you gave to all the busibodies in advance before you stripped naked, they still went on abusing you!

That is their business jor,

It is your life LovePeddler,

Live it the way you want!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29am On Mar 30, 2019
pDudd:
I remember back in the days when we used to beg girls to just show us small part it their breast. These days dem dey open everything for us for free. grin
Dem dem..........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29am On Mar 30, 2019
Lhimeet:
How come her bress is bigger in this picture than in the live video? Something is wrong somewhere.
.........that is how they roll!
AGBL : Agege bread No Label!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by SamOyovwi: 6:29am On Mar 30, 2019
Please share me the video. I never watch am
Lhimeet:

1 Like

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:30am On Mar 30, 2019
SamOyovwi:
It is not worth it......it stinks to high heavens!
Don't soil your weekend man!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 30, 2019
These days... ayam learning to look beyond the make up... the attachment... the manicured nails... the fine cloth... the fine bag...the fine shoe... the pedicure... the packaged boobs... the packaged behind...and that pretentious feminine air of sophistication... because in the end...all these women wey dey form posh dey form slay queen dey go toilet dey shit like every normal human being...this one na real Warri girl...as in original Warri girl na e be dis... Lord save me from these kind of women... AMEN... cry

2 Likes

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by slickbak(m): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2019
Shame nor dey Africa again
Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by Lhimeet(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2019
SamOyovwi:
I watched it on YouTube.
Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by Lhimeet(m): 6:39am On Mar 30, 2019
post=77108569:
.........that is how they roll!
AGBL : Agege bread No Label!!
grin grin grin
Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42am On Mar 30, 2019
Lhimeet:

grin grin grin
Lol cheesy wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa by bugggg: 6:44am On Mar 30, 2019
Same here bro. Iono her till d scandal.... at first she was depressed and going through some sh*t, then again she was drunk and now she's saying otherwise. Na her cup sha.
drlaykay:
This girl do that thing on purpose..
See as she come popular now. Me wey no sabi her before don sabi her now.
She will automatically get more roles now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prettymike: Marriage Is A High Achievement / Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More / Photos Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche's Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.