Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Senator Saraki: It’s Time To Have A President We Can Be Proud Of - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Saraki: It’s Time To Have A President We Can Be Proud Of (302 Views)

Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Saraki: It’s Time To Have A President We Can Be Proud Of by hansyllo(m): 12:25am On Sep 11, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki says Nigerians need a president that they can be proud of.

Saraki, who is seeking to contest the 2019 presidential election on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), said this when he visited delegates and party executives in Benue state to seek their support.

The number three citizen said he wants to become the next president because “Nigeria is at a crossroad”, and he wants to unite the country.

“It is time to have a leader that is capable, it is time to have a leader, when you see a president talk and stand, you will say I am proud that is my president,” Saraki said.

“I need your support to become the presidential candidate of the PDP and to become the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is time that we lead. It is time that we provide leadership for this country.

“See, when you need a friend, I am here at any time to support the people of Benue state. I have shown it and I will continue to show it, because today in Nigeria, we are at a cross road. We need to unite this country. We need to make everybody have a sense of belonging.

“We need to ensure that we are all sitting equally on the table of Nigeria. Nobody is going to protect us more than ourselves, nobody is going to develop us more than ourselves, nobody is going to care for us more than ourselves.

“It is our ambition because I know with your support, if I am there, Benue state is there. You know I will not allow any harm to come to Benue state

Re: Senator Saraki: It’s Time To Have A President We Can Be Proud Of by TOSIN116: 12:27am On Sep 11, 2018
Hmm... Na today? undecided
Re: Senator Saraki: It’s Time To Have A President We Can Be Proud Of by Spexo001(m): 12:31am On Sep 11, 2018
We don d hear that kind talk no b today na
Re: Senator Saraki: It’s Time To Have A President We Can Be Proud Of by richidinho(m): 1:26am On Sep 11, 2018
this guy look so presidential, anyway anytthing but buhari

click like to support me jare
Re: Senator Saraki: It’s Time To Have A President We Can Be Proud Of by oblaak(m): 2:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Ride on sir.. Get in there and give us biafra. That's why we are supporting you...
Re: Senator Saraki: It’s Time To Have A President We Can Be Proud Of by mercenary: 5:16am On Sep 11, 2018
“It is time to have a leader that is capable, it
is time to have a leader, when you see a
president talk and stand, you will say I am
proud that is my president”
... That's all... I don't care what party he's from, we deserve an intellectual as a president not a lifeless dullard

(1) (Reply)

No Plan To Impeach Ambode – Lagos Speaker / Femi Otedola Accept PDP Ticket For Lagos State Governorship Race In 2019. / PHOTOS: Governor Yahaya Bello Visits Kotonkarfi IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.