Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy (45528 Views)

Tammy Abraham Attends Wizkid's Starboy Fest(pics). / Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London / Wizkid's Starboy Fest 2019: People Waiting Outside For Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Metuh: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2018
Ugosample:

now you are talking
that cannot be for one child alone grin
Sure and it's calculated according to your income.

Wizkid agreed to pay and have not been paying at all self.
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by crafteck(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2018
emeijeh:

That reminds me.... Where is that jobless BBQ guy?

I don miss hin post, always first to talk nonsense then insult... Why do I feel u are him. grin grin
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Metuh: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2018
MENTORCH:

Well he makes money no doubt, but it’s mostly in naira.
What about the Spotify millions of dollars his fans celebrated here? grin

That boy called Wizkid will learn to be careful when the baby mama finishes with him.
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by RexTramadol1: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2018
nawa oh
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by MENTORCH(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2018
Metuh:

What about the Spotify millions of dollars his fans celebrated here? grin

That boy called Wizkid will learn to be careful when the baby mama finishes with him.

Which millions of dollar even big rappers here don’t make that much from Spotify, Nigerians like to call big money.
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by nelsonebby(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2018
emeijeh:

he now has a job
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by UncleJudax(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Airforce1:

$2000 is almost N800,000 in naira equivalent a month for baby mama binta diallo alone ..
That's huge

They both enjoyed the sex which resulted to pregnancy..
The upkeep of the child should'nt be on wizkid alone ..
Of course. And he doesn't even see the kids on a regular. But then he made those choices. Like the guy said, Charlie Sheen pays $75k monthly as child support to two of his ex-wives. He is currently in dire financial situation.

However, the law is the law. And clever celebrities protect themselves from these gold diggers.
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Airforce1:

$2000 is almost N800,000 in naira equivalent a month for baby mama binta diallo alone ..
That's huge

Well, one thing yous should also consider is 2000 dollars in Nigeria is not the same over there. Honestly its small money. Esp when she removes their rent. I know normal guys that pay 1.5k dolls as rent in the US for one tiny apartment. So he should not complain.

As for the 3rd baby mama, the fourth will soon arrive.
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by mailemy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Airforce1:

That's huge

You are only being sentimental. What you said can only apply in Naija. But not US. That's how their system is and cannot change because of wizkid. The mother of the baby is playing her own part and the father needs to support his baby as well.
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Airforce1:

That's huge

The kid don't live in Nigeria, He lives in USA and considering how much wizkid wants people to believe he's worth, 2000 is change and moreover not even enough for school fees and medical insurance.

1 Like

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Diso60090(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
emeijeh:

He dey kitchen bros make i call am come? You wan buy spare rips
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Timexj33rd: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Abeg where I fit buy weed for Ilorin?
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Bitterleafsoup: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
stagger:

The quality of a school is not measured by the fees that are paid there. $2000 is more than enough.
how many belly you carry and born?
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Bitterleafsoup: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
MENTORCH:

Which millions of dollar even big rappers here don’t make that much from Spotify, Nigerians like to call big money.
30 billion dash grin dey screamem!
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by emeijeh(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
crafteck:

I don miss hin post, always first to talk nonsense then insult... Why do I feel u are him. grin grin

Lol... I used to attack him for his senseless posts on Buhari.
I cannot be him
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by AgbajeRichyBaba(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Beautiful woman supporting D Man unlike odas
Asking for Money ...

Wiz shuld kuku collect doz kid's nd hand dem ova to Japa to train Abeg...
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by kaliboi94(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Metuh:

Yeah they enjoyed the sex together and the lady said she have been working her arse off, if not how was she surviving all this while that Wizkid decided not to be responsible?

Can $2000 buy baby foods and clothes?
Can $2000 pay the baby's school fees?
Can it pay for the baby's accommodation?

Bro Davido's daughter school fees alone is more than 2million, so what's stopping almighty international Wizkid from paying such?
grin
I believe u are an adult and I know for sure that u don't spend up to 100k a month for your up keep.
My question to u now is why will u be this heartless to charge your fellow man to pay 800k for a babies up keep. U wicked guy
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Metuh: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=kaliboi94 post=71106519][/quote]
lol na the handwork of the baby mama o. grin
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by MENTORCH(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
30 billion dash grin dey screamem!

Davido doesn’t even have 500million, he is talking 30billion. Why they don’t have billions is because the money doesn’t come once, so it’s harder to save. Unlike politicians that steal money in billions or some American celebrities that get signed big money upfront.

1 Like

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by crafteck(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
emeijeh:

Lol... I used to attack him for his senseless posts on Buhari.
I cannot be him

Good part of nairaland is seeing diversity in ideas. It increases knowledge
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Ozone96: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
Small Boi like Wizkid having 3babymama
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Sadiyaene(f): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2018
Abeg come pour small for inside me grin tongue grin cheesy
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by avm10: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
carzola:
Some are supporting the boy
Others just wanna drain him
With baby mama bills

In this life be carefull
The kind of pusszzy you
Pour your sperm into

i like u, u be person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub / Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye / Davido Gives Chioma A Valentine's Day Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.