Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery (4116 Views)

CBN Releases $500m To Clear Verified FOREX Backlog / You Better Pray For Refineries Not To Work – Tinubu’s Appointee Tells Nigerians / Dangote’s $500M Cement Refinery At Ethiopia Endangered As Rebel Forces Close In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by kunmiiii: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:

Again you prove my point

You have alot to learn indeed , my dear is you are to haughty and arrogant to learn.

You can't spell, you can't construct a readable sentence , your use of punctuation is laughable. You don't even understand what the word deliberate means

You sound drugged out young man. If I knew your dear parents I would call them immediately and implore you be taken for therapy and placed on suicide watch Immediately

Bros, you made a comment out of error which was probably due in haste to get likes on first page, you were corrected and you apologized accordingly, instead of you to move on, you are ranting and throwing tantrums, arrogantly pointing out minute errors in English to veil your pride and discomfiture of been corrected in the first place. *Smh....Na wa oo!!
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by Hopebringer: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

Your response is like tumbleweed...Extremely boring.

This doesn't make any sense. How do you quantify a summer dry weed that blows around boring in a sentence? Especially that it's found in arid regions?

Hmmmm, enjoy the rest of your day young man

Cheers
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by Hopebringer: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2018
kunmiiii:

Bros, you made a comment out of error which was probably due in haste to get likes on first page, you were corrected and you apologized accordingly, instead of you to move on, you are ranting and throwing tantrums, arrogantly pointing out minute errors in English to veil your pride and discomfiture of been corrected in the first place. *Smh....Na wa oo!!

Not at all, you assume I seek likes or popularity on a local forum? I merely stated my opinion and was corrected and accepted said correction.
Do not kistaje abuse for correction as is common in this part of the world they are two very different things.

Thank you for input though
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by Kayleb26(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2018
A welcome development.

Meanwhile, access loans up to 5M to settle your children's school fees, rent or other pressing needs

Call/WhatsApp 09030522789
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by 1solution: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
https://twitter.com/i/status/1038873305099452416. Nigerians need to watch this clip to further appreciate the warnings of US, EU, IMF and WB
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by GSA01: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
The modular refinery will help a blessed oil nation from Scarcity of PMS and reduce reliance on importation, the Scarcity and importation dependency that we have been experiencing over time is as a result of failure on the path of successive Government who have always find a short term solution to the Problem, But right now, The new 10 Modular refinery if operational will settle the whole scarcity and dependence on importation for a long time..

(1) (2) (Reply)

LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) / Fire Destroys Shops At Yola Market In Adamawa / Gold Deposits In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.