Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos (41427 Views)

Agberos Beat Soldier For Protesting The Bashing Of His Bike / Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) / Child Abuse: Kenyan House Help Caught On Camera Kicking & Hitting A Baby (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by honestivo(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Women and their hasty action
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by oluwasegun007(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
i dislike Aggressive ladies...

Now they'll start claiming sexism

1 Like

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by aku626(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
seems you like seeing women beat up or hurt?
TooNoisy:
Since this is clearly a case of an unprovoked violent physical attack. The man has every right to defend himself.

It is perfectly okay for him to hit back, punch her, and use a dangerous weapon to defend himself.
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Tallesty1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
aku626:
A very useless question

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
bamasite:
Their greatest weapon asides their mouth is always a shoe. grin grin

Ask my former colleague whose wife used a shoe to break his head when he complained about the unauthorized withdrawals from his account. cool cool
His wife? Ask that colleague to have sense next time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by stuffs4me(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
TooNoisy:
Since this is clearly a case of an unprovoked violent physical attack. The man has every right to defend himself.

It is perfectly okay for him to hit back, punch her, and use a dangerous weapon to defend himself.

Maybe so. He has every legal backing to defend himself, however if he had retaliated, his pictures would have flooded social media as a rapist or woman beater even if he reacted in self defense. Most feminists are very irational and will never consider that the man was defending himself against physical assault.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
fernandez1:
Buhari had turn everyone to mad being
gbam!
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by bamasite(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
My brother, if you marry the one that is not troublesome, just be grateful! That is all
Maurz:
His wife? Ask that colleague to have sense next time.
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by perdollar(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
I wish say na no nonsense bouncer him hit.
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by kokomilala(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
It's a clear case of battery. She battered him. He should seek redress. Violence is not the exclusive of men alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by victorian(f): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Men! Go to driving school and learn how to drive properly .. Don't assume because u are a man, you can drive already! It's not in the genes.
Always bashing people's car, una no dey taya?

Another woman husband, naim she dey use shoe dey beat.. Lol cheesy

Oh jeez!

grin
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Jancy606(f): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
I dont think the car is hers maybe she borrowed it from somebody to show off and this now happened

1 Like

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
kokomilala:
It's a clear case of battery. She battered him. He should seek redress. Violence is not the exclusive of men alone.
seek redress where? U forget this is naija and not yankeecheesy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jancy606:
I dont think the car is hers maybe she borrowed it from somebody to show off and this now happened
its her car for sure. I have seen a couple of ladies with no means of livelihood owning flashy automobiles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Boss13: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
Brandler:
In saner climes, when people bash each other they come out take pictures, exchange insurance cards and boom off they go because they understand the importance of time. And in the case where they both think they are right they call the police.
But here , even people that are educated and have full premium insurance the first thing on their mind is to start throwing punches.

And for so long we have been preaching to the men not to beat women that we forget to also tell the women it's wrong to hit a man too.

Well what do we know, we are just a digital marketing and Website design firm.

They fight too. I can send you video links if you are not aware
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by kokomilala(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
@lefulefu, what does it matter? Have you forgotten those women who are under going trial for the culpable homicide of their husbands in Nigerian courts? One in Abuja. The other in Lagos. Did you think about these 2 cases before you forayed recklessly into my post?

1 Like

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Obierika(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
bamasite:
Their greatest weapon asides their mouth is always a shoe. grin grin

Ask my former colleague whose wife used a shoe to break his head when he complained about the unauthorized withdrawals from his account. cool cool

Your colleague must really be a wimp for his wife to have the effrontery to hit him with her shoe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
kokomilala:
@lefulefu, what does it matter? Have you forgotten those women who are under going trial for the culpable homicide of their husbands in Nigerian courts? One in Abuja. The other in Lagos. Did you think about these 2 cases before you forayed recklessly into my post?
those ones are murder and this is different. In a saner clime the guy can easily accuse the lady for assualt in a court but in nigeria if such a case is brought to a nigerian court the judge will throw out the case saying its just ordinary shoe she used to hit u or the lady's sugar daddy will frustrate the case. Thats the country we live in.
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by fernandez1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Legolast:

Must you bring Buhari into everything?

U can ask ajuju. Net
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Wisif: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is Ajose Adeogun
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Bullhari007(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
try that nonsense with me , I will use rope tie you up and use my leather belt to flog you mercilessly ... the guy must be AFONJA... weak fellows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by dominique(f): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
aku626:

I am female and I'm not against fighting back to defend yourself regardless the gender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by kerry57: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Awon feminist da?
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by fykes(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
If she talks to high heaven I won't touch her, if she lays even a finger on me, she will be paying a dentist for the rest of the year. No apologies. I wasn't born a gentleman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Glare247(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Issafela:
More:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/lady-seen-hitting-a-man-with-a-shoe-for-bashing-her-car-in-lagos-video/
A lady just brushed my car now,me weii I dey go jeje,I don take heart,I forgive her last last,anybody weiii dey ilorin go know how hectic unity hold up is dis afternoon
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by FitnessAskMen: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by OfficialSam(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
fernandez1:
Buhari had turn some nairalanders to mad being

Quote me and die of aiyelala

Fuckkkk you grin
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Basseybruce: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
TooNoisy:

Lmao.....
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
If she try this nonsense with me I will beat sense into her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
dominique:

I am female and I'm not against fighting back to defend yourself regardless the gender.
I asked you a question yesterday and you haven't replied ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Lami Mai Rigima In Taraba (Photos) / EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos / Trial Of Major General Hakeem Otiki Over N400M, 5 Runaway Soldiers In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.