Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos (41422 Views)

Agberos Beat Soldier For Protesting The Bashing Of His Bike / Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) / Child Abuse: Kenyan House Help Caught On Camera Kicking & Hitting A Baby (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by dominique(f): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Rextayne:
I asked you a question yesterday and you haven't replied ehn

Sorry, must have missed it. Call my attention to the question again pls
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
dominique:

Nevermind
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Chinny024(f): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
It's wrong.. Have had mine bashed severally but I waved it off,moved my way...May be that's why people always forget and forgive me once am at fault...It pays to be good.. grin grin wink
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Pitokwe(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
TooNoisy:
Since this is clearly a case of an unprovoked violent physical attack. The man has every right to defend himself.

It is perfectly okay for him to hit back, punch her, and use a dangerous weapon to defend himself.

You just said my mind.I would have really hit her hard until she faints.

Recently a lady hit my vehicle from the rear in traffic. I came down to see scratches on the vehicle. The only word I said to her, was 'what happened naa'?

She said,I am sorry sir. Very sorry sir. I just went into my car and left.would I have removed my belt and start flogging her? That would have been termed madness.

We should always put our emotions in check.

When ever my wife is losing her cool. I usually say to her'you know the devil does not like what is good ' calm down, Let there not be further destruction. Two wrongs will not make it right and she seats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by bamasite(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Have you seen a man utilize every opportunity to run away from his own wife that he paid for?

Like I said before, if you are married and there is peace in your home, be grateful to God. This matter happened in a police station and the police said it is a family matter that they should go home and settle it.

It is so easy to type from a keyboard
Obierika:

Your colleague must really be a wimp for his wife to have the effrontery to hit him with her shoe

1 Like

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by vizkiz: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
dominique:

Hello good afternoon.

Do you mind replying my mail? smiley
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by dominique(f): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
vizkiz:

Hello good afternoon.

Seen and replied
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Ibime(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
The failure of the domestic insurance industry is indicated by the fact that fisticuffs are the first tier of arbitration in the event of an accident on our inner city roads.
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by DateMynd44(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
Amberon:
Is that how your mom got her car too?
shut up. stop defending prostitution. I'm sure u must be one. awon olosho dem
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by DateMynd44(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chinny024:
It's wrong.. Have had mine bashed severally but I waved it off,moved my way...May be that's why people always forget and forgive me once am at fault...It pays to be good.. grin grin wink
so you've been driving a car in ur dreams?
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Chinny024(f): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
DateMynd44:
so you've been driving a car in ur dreams?
You think sey we be mate?... grin grin grin
Come let me dash you one willingly...
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by kokomilala(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
@lefulefu, in law even penal code, there's no excusing under any gender. The intent is also judged. Hence, the expression, ATTEMPTED MURDER etc.The issue is that she was violent with malice.Her likes are the idiots who have fallen under the ordinary level.
Anyone who cannot comport themselves in public, tame their animal instincts, are idiots and should be treated as such.
So, stop excusing the nonsense of her irrational behaviour. No wonder, irresponsibles occupy public offices.
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
kokomilala:
@lefulefu, in law even penal code, there's no excusing under any gender. The intent is also judged. Hence, the expression, ATTEMPTED MURDER etc.The issue is that she was violent with malice.Her likes are the idiots who have fallen under the ordinary level.
Anyone who cannot comport themselves in public, tame their animal instincts, are idiots and should be treated as such.
So, stop excusing the nonsense of her irrational behaviour. No wonder, irresponsibles occupy public offices.
see wat u should understand is dat the number of angry mad ppl in nigeria is increasing by the day.sometimes u can even get assualted with u provocating anyone and the nigerian courts of law can do nada for u!cheesy. All u need do is protect urself and when i say protect urself i dont mean in a violent way. Now if i was dat dude i collect her shoe from her hands and fling it far off and get away frm d scene. Some months ago..on a saturday morning i was having my early morning regular jog and it started to rain all of a sudden and some dude i dont even know frm adam was just shouting at me and walking angrily towards me tellin me if i didnt see dat d rain was falling.mind u i was tryin to look for somewhere to hide from d raincheesy.i had to give a stern look and he saw the look in my eyes and i guess dats what stopped him from moving close to me.i dont know if he was a mad man but he looked clean and well dressed.so what i am trying to say is dat many nigerians these days are getting more violently aggresive and they could spark off on u with little or no provocation. The nigerian law courts cant do shit for u.ppl get assualted on a daily basis in nigeria.tell me how many of these cases the nigerian law courts have rectified. Every man for himself.
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2018
Chinny024:
You think sey we be mate?... grin grin grin Come let me dash you one willingly...
hmm that's good. so who bought it for u?
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Chinny024(f): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
hmm that's good. so who bought it for u?

grin grin..Asiri na Agu gi Okwa ya... grin grin
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2018
Chinny024:

grin grin..Asiri na Agu gi Okwa ya... grin grin
I'm Igbo tho but in diaspora. wasn't born and bred in the south East.

can we talk via pm pls?
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Chinny024(f): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
I'm Igbo tho but in diaspora. wasn't born and bred in the south East.

can we talk via pm pls?
grin grin grin...
Any problems...
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Chinny024:

grin grin grin...
Any problems...
I'm gregarious. love being social. besides you're unique cos you're the first lady with a car I'll interact with asides from my sister.
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Chinny024(f): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
I'm gregarious. love being social. besides you're unique cos you're the first lady with a car I'll interact with asides from my sister.
You know whether na taxi?... grin grin cheesy
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Chinny024:

lol doesn't matter cheesy just send a PM let's continue from there. thanks
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by fernandez1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mr painment how are you?

OfficialSam:

Fuckkkk you grin
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Amberon: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2018
Has your mom stopped her prostitution?
Is your dad aware of her numerous client base?
DateMynd44:
shut up. stop defending prostitution.
I'm sure u must be one.
awon olosho dem
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by PenisCaP: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Chinny024:

Nwaoma.
Don't mind this idiot he is an enemy to IGBOS.
Just using an igbo name..
Still down and check his comments calling IGBOS osu.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by Chinny024(f): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
PenisCaP:

Nwaoma.
sad angry embarassed
Jesus Christ.. Too bad. sad
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by PenisCaP: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Chinny024:

sad angry embarassed

That's how stupid he can be.
He has many igbo monikers here he uses to deceive people insulting IGBOS and igbo women.
So Neva have anything to do with him

1 Like

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:11am On Sep 14, 2018
PenisCaP:

[s]
Nwaoma.
[/s]
who takes u serious with such moniker.

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:14am On Sep 14, 2018
vizkiz:

Hello good afternoon.

hope say you no dey chike person wife.
magun go gbuo you oh
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:18am On Sep 14, 2018
Chinny024:

sad angry embarassed
so you believe that scallywag even after seeing his moniker?
just because I reject Biafra doesn't mean I'm an Igbo enemy.
Igbo emeka oh
Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by PenisCaP: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
who takes u serious with such moniker.

Skull miner.

Re: Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
PenisCaP:

Skull miner.
Osu drug lord grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term / Rapists Kill Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.