Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) (79850 Views)

Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by nextstep(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
So air kissing your good friend is now lesbianism? Bloggers and commentators sef.
This thing that most girls do nowadays is now cause for alarm?

But in case of incasity. Me ma sef, dey here to chop kiss grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by marvinsync(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
BigGuyMan:
Las Las i go Bleep this Cuppy i swear down cool

Maybe party with her other sister won't be a bad idea.
I'll be banging her from behind while Mr eazi girlfriend is sucking my dick and caressing my balls cool

Life is sweet wink

its like dis this they go mad ...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by shacks99(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
Cuppy na your time, but remember there's always a day of reckoning ���
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by Temibabie(f): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Does it look like they kissed? I smh
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
The picture is not bad. Unfortunately I don’t find any of the females attractive. They should continue.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by CostaN: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Otedola don use prick tire dz girl. Bahd man cool
. Just be sensible for once

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
BigGuyMan:

I'll be banging her from behind while Mr eazi girlfriend is sucking my dick and caressing my balls cool

Life is sweet wink
keep dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by CostaN: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Temptee101:
The more she fuccks the more her father's wealth increases
Why are you people so much in 9ja. U jst carry anoda persn mata 4 head..
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by Sdoyinsola: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
why are you people doing as if they kissed?...shey e ti ya werey ni?...girls do this a lot na...it's not as if their lips touched
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Na so e dey start, small time now na finger in moist places grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by aguyph: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=OlumoRock07 post=71098850][/quote] how can you insult Rev in this manner?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by kcpumping(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
Papa picks interest for lag state governorship ticket today and the daughter pics is already surfacing for wrong doings....may be it is a coincidence.

What do i know, Infact the Lord is good!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
odunayo16:
cuppy cuppy. some young girls be trying out this stunt cos they've seen their woman crush do it. after all she's a Pepsi ambassador not a moral ambassador.
I like her, she's beautiful!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by anigold(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
. Bisexual is extremely common nowadays especially all these so-called celeb gals
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
TunezMediaBlog:
Popular disc jockey, Cuppy Otedola was snapped days ago having a wild time out with her manager, Farida in Ibiza. The two friends kissed and posed for cozy photos together at music fest held in Spain.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/09/billionaire-daughter-caught-kissing-and.html

She has dated all the tribes.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Life is sweet wink

You get two dick??

You’re banging Cuppy from behind and at the same time the younger sister is sucking ur dick

Na so the conji hold you reach??

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by ukpaka20(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') .........\.................'...../ ..........''...\.......... _.·´ ............\..............( ..............\.............\…....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') .........\.................'...../ ..........''...\.......... _.·´ ............\..............( ..............\.............\…....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') .........\.................'...../ ..........''...\.......... _.·´ ............\..............( ..............\.............\…
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by OttHin: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Life is sweet wink

This one is hopelessly insane.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by OgogoroNo2: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
Otedela children are not well brought up
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
haykes:
Naso e dey start lesbian....

Nah una attention dem dey look for and they’ve gotten it.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by kenq28569(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
na life be thiz
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
hmmmm, no wonder she want to drop her bf.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by kenq28569(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Temptee101:
The more she fuccks the more her father's wealth increases
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by Samsond1230: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lol [color=#006600][/color] make we come run
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by kenq28569(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
DJ cuppy dey go church.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by Kazal999: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
I don tire sefff
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by mikeyung71(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
wetin concern me..

Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by valnosky(m): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
ALAYORMII:

You get two dick??

You’re banging Cuppy from behind and at the same time the younger sister is sucking ur dick

Na so the conji hold you reach??
lol
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by Marbleaik: 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
THIS ONE ANICHEBE DON'T FINISHED HER TOTO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by Legendkid: 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Otedola don use prick tire dz girl.
Bahd man cool

You're a a shame to your entire generation.
Means you're coming from a family of rapists
Re: DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) by moutaintop(m): 12:33am On Sep 12, 2018
Na their way kissing and licking each others clits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) / Fans React As Tiwa Savage Rocks Sleeveless Top: "A Bra Would Have Been Better" / Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.