Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Won’t Lie, I Listen To Fela’s Music-pastor Leke Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Won’t Lie, I Listen To Fela’s Music-pastor Leke Adeboye (301 Views)

Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) / Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) / Leke Adeboye: I Listen To Fela’s Music A Lot - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Lie, I Listen To Fela’s Music-pastor Leke Adeboye by Jesutomisin: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2018
http://naijachurchnews.com/wont-lie-listen-felas-music-pastor-leke-adeboye/

Leke, son of the General Overseer Worldwide of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has confessed his love for the late Afro Beat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti’s music.

Leke spoke at a media parley organised by One Halleluyah Records, OHR.

According to Leke, who is also a pastor, Fela’s works remain one of the greatest compositions in the world.

“Pastor Kunle Ajayi is my music mentor and we have been to different places to research on music.

“I won’t lie, I listen to Fela’s music a lot and by my assessment, his works are........http://naijachurchnews.com/wont-lie-listen-felas-music-pastor-leke-adeboye/

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Pens Down Touching Note In Remembrance Of Synagogue Collapsed Building / Govt. Should Deduct Tithes From Workers' Salaries And Forward To Church - Cleric / Evidence Of Pre-flood Civilization Sparks Noah's Ark Frenzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.